Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
the facts still remain that she very well could have handed him off to someone and then when the story became so high profile the persins that had him decided it would be better to dispose of him rather then try to sell him or whatever, they knew he would be recognized no matter what so they disposed of him, I hate to think of what he must have went through in his last days if this is the case:(:(:(:(

I agree, her words during the interview were so disturbing,” you’ll see in the end” I’ve always wondered about the phrasing...was he still alive when she was giving the interview. But in no situation I can imagine can I understand how even having him abducted then returned would have worked out for her.
So upset. There’s no way to understand any of this

Another possible way.

Somebody has helped her. The miles on the rental weren't an error. She met somebody around 400 miles away, gave him to them and they put him in FL while she was already back in CO to return the rental.

My head is swimming and my heart is aching.

MOO

Can't imagine what kind of person would do that kind of "favor" for another though.
What the heck?????

MOO

RIP sweet child.

I am grateful that Gannon gets to go home for a proper burial and his family gets to say goodbye.

I am very thankful that he was found, but I am hopping mad that she was ever given this opportunity to keep him from being buried for 9 weeks.

I don't understand. Any of it. How the heck did she go 1,300 plus miles ONE WAY with a dead child? HOW the bleep did she have this opportunity from Feb 3rd to 5th if they were already interrogating her by the 31st?

Was she not being followed? Her story clearly wasn't adding up by then!

I have tears of relief and frustration at the same time.

My thoughts are with Gannon's loved ones...they are dealing with so much devastation and heartbreak caused by one toxic beast.

JMO

Wow. Imagine driving him all that way just to dump him on the side of a road!

SANTA ROSA COUNTY, Fla. -- Deputies say the body found of the side of a Santa Rosa County road Tuesday afternoon has tentatively been identified as 11-year-old Gannon Stauch.

Maybe she paid a trucker or someone else to do it who didn’t care if she got caught. I think I read she cleaned the bank accounts out. Maybe had cash.

Hey mass could this be a federal crime taking the body across a lot of states line. Just wow wtf she took him to Florida I am so glad he was found and Landen and al and family can have closure and lay him to rest
Oh, there’s certainly Federal crimes here.

How this typically plays out, is the Feds will back off and allow Colorado to prosecute. It’s nice to have an insurance policy like that (federal charges to fall back on), but they won’t need it.

Pretty sure I am going to start stressbarfing.
hubby exposed and in quarantine and I just saw this. I have so much family in sr county.

Omg.

(((al&landen&girls))

My goodness I am so sorry!

Wow. Imagine driving him all that way just to dump him on the side of a road!

SANTA ROSA COUNTY, Fla. -- Deputies say the body found of the side of a Santa Rosa County road Tuesday afternoon has tentatively been identified as 11-year-old Gannon Stauch.

Yeah - I don't understand that at all. There has to be a reason. I hope the story gets told. What a tragedy.

I have a theory. I think they found proof of death at the area they were sifting. Maybe he had been hidden there originally. Maybe T put him in one of those big fishing coolers packed in snow and took off to FL. Would that have kept the smell down? I'm not sure about accomplices???? JMO MOO

They had to have evidence that TS both abused, and murdered Gannon.

Ironically, his body being found in Florida convinces me that there is no accomplice to murder.

Without a body, I was convinced they found forensic evidence (to include decomposition) in a vehicle used by TS. As insane as it is, her driving across country with him explains all of this.

She wouldn’t have been able to within hours of an abuse event, convince someone to transport Gannon across the country. She wouldn’t have been able to do so without leaving an even more damning trail (we’d have more charges and the DA would likely be against releasing the affidavit).

They clearly had everything except for the body. Now they have him.

And she’s done.
This reminds me so much now of the Navy mom who's little one was found across the border - dumped near the road - Taylor Rose Williams - I think she rented a car if her vehicle was taken - I think he was in once place Monday and another place after RD released the video - the first place must not have been that secure in her mind to risk moving him all the way to Florida - and I think they have some evidence - else how would the local Sheriff know to contact CO authorities? something was found with his body IMO. something that led them directly to her and/or our boy.
JMO

I'm curious how they identified him so fast - like what was found with his body? DNA would take longer IMO. Something clued them in as we have missing children in Florida - I really am shocked he was here - I was certain he would be found on/in/near water.
JMO
@oviedo ... was it your instinct that told you Gannon was near water?

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

BREAKING: On March 18, 2020, the El Paso County Sheriff's Office was contacted by the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office stating they responded to a call of a deceased juvenile male in Pace, Florida... @FOX21News #GannonStauch

Lauren Scharf on Twitter

@MassGuy ..
Please, please , please..
Tell me this won't help LS in any way?
Please tell me that it won't give doubts as to her guilt?
The only reason that I ask, is because she is going to say it could not have been her if he was found in Florida.
I mean..they knew GS was deceased ..and have the evidence to support her arrest ..
I know she is guilty..
But I am so worried that she will use this to her advantage somehow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46