Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only the car she rented in COS would have been tested for scent, some other rental car out of state, no one would have thought to test it. "especially if it was rented by someone else"

Well, I'm guessing that car has been located and tested by now. Cadaverine lasts for a very long time. Another smoking gun, this should be a rapid trial. If she doesn't just plead out.

She should be glad she's in jail because she's going to have a nicer life away from all of us who hate her. In prison, she'll be among sister evil-doers.

We knew she'd left the state early on (at least those of us following SM did).

I bet Florida LE was totally put on alert once they got the second set of rental car records. What an impressive tour de force for LE.

Presser in 30 minutes

Human remains found in Florida tentatively identified as Gannon Stauch

March 20, 2019

The Fourth Judicial District Attorney’s Office, which is prosecuting the case against Letecia Stauch, will hold a press conference at 3 p.m. Mountain Time Friday. Watch live on this page.

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — Human remains found in the Florida panhandle earlier this week have been tentatively identified as those of 11-year-old Gannon Stauch, according to the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office.

We

Well let's see just see how smug she is when they add Federal Crossing state line charges. I see piles,and piles of rocks to break in her future,and anyone Stoopid enough to help her. MOO
bbm
Agreed.
Crossing state lines will enhance her charges.
Good.
It looks like she will definitely die in prison !!!!
And arrest anyone who helped her.

I'm wondering when LS went to SC and just what route she took to get there if indeed she drove her car or a rental. If she drove, passing through TX, LA, MS, AL and ended up in Florida on the days LE wants info on, then she could have left Gannon at his final resting place and continued on to SC. But where would Gannon have been hidden for several weeks before this trip if in fact it actually happened. Add to that, wouldn't LE have been aware of her movements? So many questions but I haven't ruled out she had help either.

Her car was impounded on something like Day 3. She may even have anticipated it would be gone, hence the rental. So I've wondered all along how she got to SC. It appears she rented a car (again).

I believe she left on Feb 4th, because there were mentions of her traveling on FB, but there were never any mentions of her arriving (her family was so vocal at first, then radio silence after the 4th). I do wonder if any of them have cooperated.

IMO I think this might be an unpopular opinion, but I really don't think she had help. Given the trail of evidence LE has so far, if she had help, they would have already said so or arrested someone. Instead they are asking for more info specifically about TS, anyone who has seen HER in that area. They know it was her and all her. So the big question is how did she pull it off?
MOO

I can't even breathe right now.

giphy.gif

Here for Gannon

Well, here we go...
She’s one sick b*tch.
and, Florida?

Justice for Gannon

____A press release from the El Paso County Sheriff says the office was contacted by the Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office in Florida after that office responded to a call about a deceased juvenile male in Pace. After an autopsy, the remains were tentatively identified as Gannon’s.

“Responded to a call about deceased juvenile male...”. How did they know it was a male after all of this time in the Florida heat!?
It’s been a while since I’ve lived in Florida, but it can be quite mild and pleasant in the winter (40s at night, 70s during the day), so if they’ve had some cooler weather, especially so far north in the state, decomp might not be so severe. The humidity and nasty heat start to kick in around May-ish?

Is it a ditch? An underpass? How close to the road was he?
He just lay there all alone for so long.
Devastating.
Deputies: Body found in Santa Rosa County tentatively ID'd as 11-year-old Colorado boy
I live not very far from there and drove the bridge every day for years. It is a four-lane road that traverses Escambia Bay. There are often people stopped on the side of the road so it isn't wildly strange to see a car there. The highway travels from Escambia County to Santa Rosa County. Looks like the Santa Rosa sheriffs took the call so on the east end of the road and an easier place to pull over as well. Lots of marshy reeds along the sides of the bridge and land. I am totally shocked - I have prayed for Gannon so many times and he was just down the road a few miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong