Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
... she most likely murdered him on that day....
bbm
snipped for focus

That's what I think.
Gannon was killed early on and hidden, hence the 'tampering' charge.
She thought she could fool LE.

Do the federal courts have a death penalty?
Not sure, but FL and CO both have the DP.
FL carries it out more often (I think) than CO.
I'd settle for her to die behind bars.

If he died in Florida, TS may be looking at another extradition and facing the death penalty.

I don't see how. Florida doesn't have the death penalty for disposing of a dead body. And if he was alive in Florida, then why is CO charging her with murder? Maybe the theory of the case will change now but the impression I got of DA May was that he was sure of his case.

I am absolutely shocked to know that he was found in Pace, Florida. That is 40 minutes from my house and I used to live there. I have been following this case from the very beginning I post comments on Web suits often but I at least spend a good 1 to 2 hours A-day going over the comments and reading them. I have been fascinated with the mystery of this case. I always theorized that his body was not local in Colorado. She seemed too confident, and now the theory is really coming together. Colorado Springs is about 1200 to 1400 mi away from Fl. I believe on the Tuesday that she got kicked out, (Which is the morning that she rented the rental car) after the sun went down that evening around 6-7 maybe later, she went back to where she left Gannon's body Monday afternoon. (probly near the Petco in those backwoods off noe road.)
She relocated the body somewhere about 300-400 miles away. She came back the next day and returned the car it had 955 miles on it. During the next week she did an atrocious interview and then left town. She obviously went back to the location that she left him at the 2nd time and relocated again to Florida. And then she went back to South Carolina and that's where she stayed until she got arrested. He had to have been relocated twice. I'm sure the police have all the evidence the cadaver evidence and everything the gruesome part is that she literally tampered with his deceased body several times.I hope she rots in h*** and I hope she gets the death penalty. Covering up such a heinous crime that is ridiculous!! I would have just given myself up right then and there, and take him to the hospital, if I knew I had hurt a child.
She had to have drugged him Sunday night until Monday morning to keep him passed out and out of the way. She either gave him more pills to have him overdose and then left him somewhere, Or she ended his life with her bare hands that Monday around 11am -12pm and then left him somewhere. Thank God for those construction workers finding him. That shows the police were still on the trail with no discovery yet. I'm sure she was NOT expecting this so soon.
Pace Florida is a small city outside of Pensacola Florida it's a Bible belt area lots of woods some farmland there's a paper mill there it's an Old Town.
All this is in my opinion but it sure seems to make sense now.

She was clearly a suspect during this time. Surely she would have been under some kind of surveillance? I'm really almost doubting this is even possible all at her hands, but who knows?

RD's video was released on Feb 2. Article states Feb 3-5 in that area in FL. Map خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Yup. She ran with Gannon's body when she knew she'd been caught on video.

My only shock in all of this is that she wasn't told not to leave COS or that she wasn't under surveillance.

We knew right from the get go that this was hinky. LE had to know as well.

Why weren't they watching her?

I live not very far from there and drove the bridge every day for years. It is a four-lane road that traverses Escambia Bay. There are often people stopped on the side of the road so it isn't wildly strange to see a car there. The highway travels from Escambia County to Santa Rosa County. Looks like the Santa Rosa sheriffs took the call so on the east end of the road and an easier place to pull over as well. Lots of marshy reeds along the sides of the bridge and land. I am totally shocked - I have prayed for Gannon so many times and he was just down the road a few miles.
I remember somebody posted a few weeks ago about a body being found in Savannagh and I thought it was a possibility.
Because they had the very best of the best SAR and intelligence on the searches for Gannon. If he had been there , they would have found him before now.

Ok, she left him, in a sealed container- somewhere- and collected it en route to SC.. or somehow managed to fly him there as cargo? Unlikely. Must have been a road trip..
We do not know if his body was intact for that journey or not or whether he was found in one or more pieces..

I can't help believing she'd planned this for a very long time.
Possibly a revenge killing.
She's crazy enough and she hated Landen enough.

Looking at the bridge on Google Maps (I think I have the right bridge) it looks like on one side there's a boat ramp and on the other side there's some kind of path that appears to go off the side of the highway. She could have easily pulled her car into that path and then (Lord help me for what I'm about to write) dragged his body underneath the bridge without anyone looking.

Attached is a screenshot of the satellite view.
A suitcase on wheels?

In response to numerous inquiries, our office will address recent developments at 3 this afternoon in the District Attorney’s Office located at 105 E Vermijo in Co. Springs.

Heads-Up: Presser by the DA's office at 3 pm! (5 pm Eastern Time)
UGHGHGH I can't find the presser live anywhere **I'm stressing**

Not necessarily. I mean, they decided he was dead at some point, but that was not particularly early. Perhaps they impounded the second rental car and it was positive for cadaverine (so hence the knowledge that Gannon was dead - but only as related to that rental car).

Can you imagine if he was still alive when she gave the Cousin It interview? That someone really was helping her out? I mean, I don't think so - but this case is so bizarre, I'm reluctant to jump to any conclusions.

What could be her reason for traveling SO far with a dead body in (trunk of?) the car? Why not leave him in some deserted place in Texas, for example?

Maybe she was running entirely on panic, and without any phones. Who knows. Maybe she got lost on her way to SC - but even so, why keep the body so long? It does speak of a certain reluctance to admit to herself what she has actually done and to treat Gannon slightly better than trash - but in the end, she treats him as trash?

I'm sure we'll learn more as this goes along (such as how long he's been dead; presumably since Jan 27...but we just don't know).
Possibly the AA will be released soon ?

I wish the monster would plead and settle for life without parole and forgo a painful and lengthy trial.

Gannon Stauch’s remains found in Florida, sheriff’s office says

SABBM:

DENVER (KDVR) — The El Paso County Sheriff’s Office announced on Twitter Friday that the remains of Gannon Stauch, the 11-year-old boy who went missing in February, were found in Florida.

Holy Crud.

He's been found in FLORIDA???!!!

Wow. Just wow.

Stunning.

She obviously went back and moved him…this is absolutely unbelievable.

How did they find him?

Did she talk??? Did someone else talk?

Did LE find him, or did someone stumble across his remains?

This IS unbelievable. People always suggest someone may have moved a body after the fact but except for certain serial killers I think few do after the initial disposal.

And to ship the body to Florida? How? When? After she was kicked out?

They probably tracked someone’s phone. Or someone talked. This is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member