Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I was taking my time reading thru the 40+ pages I missed yesterday and I see he’s been found!! I’m so relieved for his family. Now they can lay him to rest in their choice of location.

How the hell did she manage to get him to Florida?? Could she have taken a detour when she left CO for SC?

5d63df57-8224-411a-8798-bc194cdbc82e-large16x9_fs51.jpg

Deputies: Body found in Santa Rosa County tentatively ID'd as 11-year-old Colorado boy

They have copies of amended complaint to hand out to press at end of presser so we should see soon. First degree murder with intent now added. Although, I always thought that was the case--just figured that the original first degree murder charge (under twelve by a person of trust) was a safer bet to prosecute under.

Last edited:
Wow, a firearm, knife, and a blunt object. WTF. I wonder if they were sifting through the snow for a brass casing.
I think this was never a 'spur of the moment'... but premeditated.
Imo, the motive might have been some sort of revenge and I'm thinking a ton of rage visited upon this poor boy. :mad:
She is finished and will die in prison.
Hopefully.

Is it firearm, blunt object, AND knife, or is it that the charge includes possible use of firearm, OR blunt object, OR knife? Basically that they're adding this charge of a weapon now that they have a body? This is my understanding, not that she used all

So she shot him, hit him with some sort of blunt object, stabbed him? I wonder in what order? I hate her with every fiber of my being!!
She used a weapon, that’s all that’s required. Those are examples of weapons that would fall under the charge.

So she didn’t beat him, stab him, and shoot him. It could merely be one of those things.

ETA: Maybe not. It looks like there’s a charge for each weapon.

Megan Hiler on Twitter

6CBE1BD9-FBE7-450C-A808-A20F8897691D.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads