Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not clear as to the new charges, will have to wait to read the actual statutes. If anyone has the statutes and definitive charges please post them up.

It could be that she beat him, shot him, and dismembered him. It may be something entirely different.

My best guess now is that she likely drove and disposed of his body acting as a lone wolf, nobody else involved in that particular matter.

However, it is possible she's had assistance in other ways. If there is any kind of accomplice, I would wager to guess someone in SC.

MOO

I think not all the weapons were used. They are just examples of what the enhancers could be in terms of the upgraded charges.

My guess is evidence of a blunt object being used. Either a softball bat or that bloody board that was mentioned.

I'm hearing chatter that the rumoured missing brown suitcase (early SM rumours) was possibly involved. That might explain how she transported his body. Also people might be less likely to investigate a discarded suitcase off the side of the road, than a fully exposed body. JMO.

I am in Pensacola and am mind boggled at finding out that he was found just across the bay. I am planning on visiting the site to set up a memorial for Gannon this weekend; as long as it won't interfere with LE investigation.

The bridge is not used by people outside the area. It is on the old Hwy 90 that runs the entire northern part of Florida. Most travelers use I-10 (a few miles south down the water way). I feel like she would have to had to know the area or someone from the area.
Had same thoughts, I’m in Walton County.

I've just come back on here after following everywhere else.

Im not surprised in the slightest, from the candle incident, to the way she conducted herself in front of the judge.
Using multiple ways to try and get everyone to believe her lies and then the attack on the police officer

She honestly thought she could manipulate everyone around her.
I think we will be shocked at some stuff that comes out about her down the line.

A very dangerous woman.

Rest in peace Gannon. I hope wherever you are, you're happy now x

If he was in a suitcase i wonder if it was weighed down with something, i have a feeling her aim was to drop him in the river just yards away but she did it at night with poor visibility and her coordinates were slightly off.

I can't believe she dumped him just miles from where I live. I saw the report when the sheriffs found a body, but I never suspected it was Gannon. I am reeling in shock. How did she get here? This Hwy. 90 bridge area is not far from I-10 but it seems so random for where she came from and where she was going. Just shocked. moo

LE did an excellent job of keeping this under wraps, until they were ready with information for the Press Conference. Avoids the distracting zoo atmosphere that we sometimes see.

She would have likely put him in a container of some sort (suitcase has been rumored for a long time now).

It’s still grotesque, but I don’t think she was driving around with his body exposed.

I keep wondering if maybe she used a tarp..or "tailgate canopy" to wrap him in... but a suitcase would offer better concealment.
Just keep thinking about the decomp odors.. no matter what she put him in...it would have left a definite odor.
Poor baby.. I am so sorry Gannon...you deserved so much more.
AMOO..

Can we all just agree to stop saying Gannon was shot, stabbed AND hit with a blunt object as fact??? While it could be true, it was absolutely NOT stated that way in the press conference.

For anyone questioning, this is precisely how it was stated in the presser:

Today I filed new formal charges in the case against Leticia Stauch. Those charges are murder in the first degree after deliberation, a class one felony that carries a potential prison sentence of life in prison without parole.

In addition to that I filed 8 counts of crime of violence for the alleged use of a firearm, a blunt instrument, a knife or other sharp object, and for causing the death of Gannon Stauch.

Seems inconceivable but looking on a map, Pace Florida is almost a straight shot from Colorado Springs, a relatively minor detour on the way to SC. Hence the confidence he'd never be found. Probably thought nobody would realize it was him or she thought the gators would get rid of the evidence. How convenient... and lazy.

We got tricked since we assumed she'd never have the time, but she sure wasn't busy searching.

I am not clear as to the new charges, will have to wait to read the actual statutes. If anyone has the statutes and definitive charges please post them up.

It could be that she beat him, shot him, and dismembered him. It may be something entirely different.

My best guess now is that she likely drove and disposed of his body acting as a lone wolf, nobody else involved in that particular matter.

However, it is possible she's had assistance in other ways. If there is any kind of accomplice, I would wager to guess someone in SC.

MOO
LE haven't ruled out any accomplice.
Someone quoted them as 'not addressing that at this time...' (paraphrased)
My initial thought was that she did this all by herself.
But we could see more arrests coming soon, now that our Gannon has been found.
This is becoming even more unbearable. :(
I'm thinking LE have perused all of her contacts and may be looking at someone as we speak.

This is so shocking!
I wonder if she did this all by herself.
So, she kills him, then picks up AS the next day in a rental car with her car parked at the airport. I wonder if he was in her trunk then. Then she goes back, places his body in the rental car, takes him 400 miles away, returns the rental and gives some interviews. Then she takes off for a move to SC, picks up his body on the way, and takes him to Florida.
jmo

It now makes sense if she did take her own car to the airport (still mind boggling).

If she did drive some 150-400 miles in that rental car on that Tuesday (places him somewhere), how odd it is that she returned. She had to have realized that her movements in that first car could be traced. I keep wondering how she did all this without a phone or internet access. It's possible. But it's also possible that someone close to her was helping.

If she has a weak grasp of geography (probably), then Florida may have seemed like the last place to drop him, before heading north/home.

Was there a vague plan in her mind to still try and implicate Landen? By moving the body closer to SC?

We are dealing with someone with severe cognitive issues here.

I don't think she picked this exact body dump spot ahead of time (at least via searching on Google) or this would have shown up way earlier during LE searches on her devices and they would have found Gannon a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.