Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I just heard. I need to continue coming up to speed but just wanted to say thank you to all of you who brought us this sad news. I can always depend on my fellow members to share news as it happens. (Hugs)

Going back to read now. That LS! I hate her more than I can express! I hope she spends every minute of the rest of her life in prison, sequestered in isolation. I want to see her suffer hours and hours of loneliness each and every day. Only an animal could rain such violence upon a small, innocent child. RIP Gannon. <tears>

There is a freeway that runs directly from the southwest into Florida. My dad had driven it from Corpus Christi, Texas to Jacksonville, Florida. I am guessing she had taken the same highway. She must've driven quite quickly to make it in that amount of time. She probably didn't have children with her--went alone.

Let us not forget that @leighEg informed us Gannon took Vyvanse. If she "borrowed" some of those, she could have drove a long way alone, imo.

“New charges being filed for #LeteciaStauch including murder in the first degree, and 8 others. She now faces a total of 13 charges #GannonStauch
View attachment 239444
3:04 PM · Mar 20, 2020 (local/MST)
Megan Hiler on Twitter
“More on the charges”
View attachment 239445 View attachment 239446 View attachment 239447 View attachment 239448
3:07 PM · Mar 20, 2020 (local/MST)
Megan Hiler on Twitter
“New charges allege use of firearm or use of a knife or sharp object.”
3:08 PM · Mar 20, 2020 (local/MST)
Megan Hiler on Twitter
So she did use all three. It’s not just that she may have used one of them. Since they’re separate charges they have proof that she used all three (firearm, knife, and blunt object), right?

I didn’t know such evil could exist.

I just think that TS is a total skinwalker/sociopath. We aren’t going to be able to understand her or her actions because of a fundamental difference in the wiring of our brains. Because even if you go down the paths of “she hated Gannon or Landen.” Or “she was upset with Al.” Or “she snapped.” It does not account for how composed and totally fine she has been, saying things in interviews like “everyone needs to apologize to me.”

I hate to say it because it makes me nauseous and it’s literally just a thought but I do believe that if she had not been apprehended, L**** would have been next.

Last edited by a moderator:
“New charges being filed for #LeteciaStauch including murder in the first degree, and 8 others. She now faces a total of 13 charges #GannonStauch
View attachment 239444
3:04 PM · Mar 20, 2020 (local/MST)
Megan Hiler on Twitter
“More on the charges”
View attachment 239445 View attachment 239446 View attachment 239447 View attachment 239448
3:07 PM · Mar 20, 2020 (local/MST)
Megan Hiler on Twitter
“New charges allege use of firearm or use of a knife or sharp object.”
3:08 PM · Mar 20, 2020 (local/MST)
Megan Hiler on Twitter
Thanks Humble!

This is all for Gannon’s murder, but the new charges also allow for the “premeditation” scenario, where age doesn’t matter.

The DA is piling it on to put TS and her hapless legal team on notice that the prosecution has her 6 ways from Sunday.

No matter how you slice it, she's going away forever.

I predict this is just the first of many such power moves.

Just wait until the trial.

They're going to bury her alive.

Last edited:
Road warriors- think about your last road trip. Between us- we should be able to come up with a rough estimate how long it took her. ( at least straight through)

My in laws is 1090 miles from home. Google says 16 hrs 15 min- at speed- mostly highway, like LS's trip. My husband and son did it with stops in almost exactly the same time. ( my husband has a lead foot, they both have better bladder control than I, and they would have got fast food to go during a bathroom break ). My bladder control really has no bearing- a potty training 2 yr old can hold it better than I can :)

There is a freeway that runs directly from the southwest into Florida. My dad had driven it from Corpus Christi, Texas to Jacksonville, Florida. I am guessing she had taken the same highway. She must've driven quite quickly to make it in that amount of time. She probably didn't have children with her--went alone.

I'm not sure she hated GS. I don't know that her actions were (in her mind) against GS or that she thought about him all that much as a person in his own right. I think that's why she didn't know what to say about him when he "went missing" other than "he was good with the dogs."

I think she didn't like being a "caretaker" of AS's children, at least not recently. But I think her hostility was towards a
different target. JMO
I agree with all you said except I do believe she hated him. I don’t think she liked taking care of him. I think at least she halfway liked his little sister. She didn’t have a son of her own and likely felt threatened by him.

I still think he found out something and threatened to tell his dad. He was at an age to not be fooled anymore. He had years of abuse, probably knew she had been fired or knew she was seeing someone else and she decided he had to go.

I believe this was premeditated and she thought she was smart enough to get away with it all.

What I can’t figure out is how she got his body to FL without LE having a tail on her. They were obviously tracking her movements in either her car or a rental. Otherwise, why all the FBI agents on the witness list across the Southeast?

Her own words will definitely be used against her.

I would like to see the DA ask for the death penalty in this case. Not because she would ever be executed. But having her sit on death row for years with no one to manipulate just sounds like what she might deserve.

All this time his little body was dragged around different places while she continually blabbed on and on for attention. All this time his parents were suffering and wondering where she put him.

She has no remorse.

I do wish I could have seen her face the moment she found out she isn’t so smart after all. Then again, she may still be in denial.

I am also wondering if Nasa's Space Satellites would be able to help with Gannon's case. There have been previous cases where they were used to locate the victims. I know that Gannon has been found. But I wonder if they're able to backlog activity that has happened on earth? They would be able to see what day and time LS was on the bridge. They should also be able to grab people's license plates. Licenses plate grabbing would help with finding witnesses.

Edited to add more content.

NASA Helps Cops Catch Criminals On Earth With Video Technology Invented By Space Scientists

NASA technology helping fight crime

Spy satellites fighting crime from space - CNN

I'm playing catch up...
And add, the death happened in CO not FL.
Thank you. I hadn’t read that confirmation. Thank you. It’s so hard to wake up from a peaceful nap to a home cooked supper with my family and read this horrible news. I’m almost afraid to go back through to carefully read articles. I’m afraid I will miss something else that happens now. I would have been lost and lonely without all of you wonderful compassionate clever witty loving intelligent WS friends. I need you all. We need each other for this shared experience and our current health crisis. We must all stay connected humanly and compassionately. None of us can do this alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member