Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have the date of the post handy? tia
The original video is from a family vacation. Gannon looks to be about 2 or 3 years younger in the video.

The exact date that she posted it on her own Facebook, I don't remember. But Landen was already in Colorado, trying to find out where her son was. And Tee cruelly posted some family vacation videos, pretending as if everything was all wonderful and loving in that family dynamic. JMO

Wow. Flash back to the phone call that DWAP posted. The women she was talking to asked TS why she didn't take it down, it was upsetting to Landen. Remember how she defended that picture as "her special memory of Gannon"?

That is some straight up evil.

I really thought this was going to turn out to be a case of she lost her *advertiser censored*, and went too far. But after hearing the enhancements, I don't feel that way anymore.
At first glance, the enhancements seem to make it less likely that she lost her temper, abused Gannon to the point of no return, and then decided to kill him.

But maybe not though.

From the moment that video was released, it was clear that there was premeditation (he left that house alive).

These enhancers don’t really change anything (factually), except for the number of weapons used.

We don’t know if they were related to the abuse, or to the murder itself (with the exception of the gun IMO).

So I think the door is still open to a situation where she lost control, and then the pivot to premeditated murder.

When you did the interview with her, did you get any ‘vibes’ that she was lying? Evil? Both?
9:34 PM · Mar 20, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Spencer Wilson Biggest red flag was when she asked to redo her final statement, talking directly to Gannon. First try, normal composition. Second try, tears and sobbing. Pretty much the definition of “putting on the water works.”

I just watched a different recording of the day they found Gannon and his body was way past the rocks and on back into those bushes and weeds on the side of the road so someone had to actually carry him over the guardrail and across the rocks and on into the high weeds a ways.....hmm that's pretty far for her to carry him.

Know, great catch!! I forgot about Forida/airline job.

1. As sick as this sounds, in some murders shooting the victim stems from beating a victim that wouldn't die.

2. Again as sick as this sounds could she have slit his throat?
I keep flashing back to that bag she carried out to the truck when it was parked on the street :(

For sure, but I wonder how she sealed it? That is why am searching for body bags... it must have been a large suitcase but how did she seal it? I'm going through forensics trying to find case examples... But bearing in mind post mortem changes, fluid and gas release etc.. how did she contain it and what size was it?

This is where am stuck.
Body bags are not difficult to find, some are waterproof.

If she had planned this for weeks or months she could easily have pre-prepared this disposal...

I now think she had planned it for quite some time... but the torture was probably ongoing if her motive was to inflame and hurt his parents as much as possible.

It was never confirmed she was thrown out of the family home.
Suppose she staged an argument and left - with her suitcase... brought that to her hotel and just left it there...
What was available to her to insulate and seal this alleged suitcase?

Feb 3-Feb 5- 10 days..

Suggests they know where she was before Feb 3.
I'm not convinced she didn't actually keep it with her but how did she manage post mortem changes and leakage and all other matters associated?
Cat litter?
Lime (but I think that will dissolve most substances? )

Space Saver bags? There's at least one brand that is basically a HUGE Ziploc bag.

I just wanted to send a virtual hug to my websleuths family! I have mixed feelings now that he was found.
My husband thinks TS will use this as "I told you someone abducted him!" scenero.

Not unless there was a let's say a travel trailer or a small uhaul.
Have we heard anything like this? I can't recall. But if she put the suitcase in a back of one, it would curb the smell.

I'm wondering if she placed him in a bag that will lead back to her or if a firearm was used that will match the weapon in the home.

I just watched a different recording of the day they found Gannon and his body was way past the rocks and on back into those bushes and weeds on the side of the road so someone had to actually carry him over the guardrail and across the rocks and on into the high weeds a ways.....hmm that's pretty far for her to carry him.
Don't you think she dropped him over the guard rail from the opposite side of the road? Much easier than carrying a body.

When you did the interview with her, did you get any ‘vibes’ that she was lying? Evil? Both?
9:34 PM · Mar 20, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Spencer Wilson Biggest red flag was when she asked to redo her final statement, talking directly to Gannon. First try, normal composition. Second try, tears and sobbing. Pretty much the definition of “putting on the water works.”

That's why it was chilling to see & eye opening that they aired the raw interview from start to finish, uncut! She was an actress for sure, just a bad one!

For sure, but I wonder how she sealed it? That is why am searching for body bags... it must have been a large suitcase but how did she seal it? I'm going through forensics trying to find case examples... But bearing in mind post mortem changes, fluid and gas release etc.. how did she contain it and what size was it?

This is where am stuck.
Body bags are not difficult to find, some are waterproof.

If she had planned this for weeks or months she could easily have pre-prepared this disposal...

I now think she had planned it for quite some time... but the torture was probably ongoing if her motive was to inflame and hurt his parents as much as possible.

It was never confirmed she was thrown out of the family home.
Suppose she staged an argument and left - with her suitcase... brought that to her hotel and just left it there...
What was available to her to insulate and seal this alleged suitcase?

Feb 3-Feb 5- 10 days..

Suggests they know where she was before Feb 3.
I'm not convinced she didn't actually keep it with her but how did she manage post mortem changes and leakage and all other matters associated?
Interesting....

I feel strongly she became domestic violent on GS quite often. I feel strongly the beating she gave him Sunday night was so abusive she could not explain it away to AS let alone a doctor. The medical field would have her arrested.

I don't think she ever went to bed that night. She had decided she needed to make him disappeare.

I don't think she really cared if anything leaked. I feel she had every intention of leaving him in a suitcase hidden.

I feel she left her phone home but her watch tracked her.

1.) I feel she panicked when RD offered her is footage to look at and told her his camera could see her front yard.

2.) LE tracked her as they were getting close to where he was.

I think she left soon after RD's video broke the news Feb 2nd or 3rd.

The whole debacle of: "oh we were in my driveway on my phone taking pictures and yes there was a shadow because there is heat from a shadow." Then did a 180 degree turn to: " oh that was Gannon's phone out on the curb" yada yada yada.... It all sunk her and she KNEW it!

Then lets throw in the violence of attacking a deputy.

Now add she drags him or heaves with force under a bridge like trash....

Her violent sick nature is showing all its true colors...

Oh, Gannon. RIP, sweet angel. Your Mommy, Daddy, and sisters are going to bring you home now. May you guide them towards peace as they deal with their grief. Thank you for the mark you left on my heart.

As much as we knew this day would come, we never imagined it would be under these circumstances. I would fare to wager that TS was either:

A) thinking she was just SO clever in planning this nefarious scheme that nobody would ever find him (without realizing how much taxpayer money the FL Panhandle actually spends on the upkeep of major roads and landscaping near these major roads).

B) banking on the location to not only clear her name, but corroborate her runaway/abduction scenario.

C) attempting to somehow pin it on LH. (I wonder if LH or her husband have familial ties to this area, or were possibly stationed nearby at some point in their military career?)

Although there is no punishment great enough to fit the magnitude of this crime, I hope justice for Gannon is swift and as painful as possible for TS. MOO.

She walked purposefully to the truck on the morning of the killing. She was well prepared, had everything she would need already on board.
She knew what she was going to do and she knew how to do it.
An assassin.
It wasn't hard.
To kill a wounded child, bag and suitcase his body, store it or return it in the truck, maybe to leave again later that night to hide it... or keep it.
Until she was ready to dump it permanently.
No regrets.
No remorse.
'no body, no crime'
'an accident, not a tragedy'
Yeah, right!
I've always thought it nothing short of a miracle she didn't kill the younger child too.
Exactly!!!!!!

It's hard to believe it's taken this long, but the months spent searching for #GannonStauch have finally come to an end.

Now, the family waits for justice in #LeteciaStauch's case, and this might be just what they needed.

Catch up on everything that happened today ↓

Spencer Wilson on Twitter
As to those searches---could he have been hidden there at one point---before she moved him and drove back towards NC?

At first glance, the enhancements seem to make it less likely that she lost her temper, abused Gannon to the point of no return, and then decided to kill him.

But maybe not though.

From the moment that video was released, it was clear that there was premeditation (he left that house alive).

These enhancers don’t really change anything (factually), except for the number of weapons used.

We don’t know if they were related to the abuse, or to the murder itself (with the exception of the gun IMO).

So I think the door is still open to a situation where she lost control, and then the pivot to premeditated murder.

In my mind, the enhancements do nothing but bolster the theory that there was a rage assault Sunday followed by his murder Monday.

Given the likelihood of multiple weapons being used, it's more likely than not that he was violently attacked multiple times.

It makes a lot more sense that the initial attack that occurred was rage-related, and the murder was subsequent.

GS appeared to be somewhat slow/sluggish moving to the truck in that video on Monday morning.

He was also crying in pain on that video she posted to her FB.

Both of those support the idea that he was injured somehow on Sunday night.

I absolutely believe that she inflicted some type of blunt force trauma on him Sunday night.

I'm also leaning toward her stabbing him on Sunday night, too…that would explain a purported "pool of blood" being found in the house.

There's no way she could have shot him in the house on Sunday night, though, because we saw him walking out to the truck Monday morning.

Assaulting him with a blunt object and stabbing him was the rage-related attack.

If he was in fact shot, that happened after they left in the truck together, and the shooting was obviously planned/premeditated.

If he was shot, that was cold-blooded murder.

JMO.

Last edited:
Pretty risky business.
Stop car, exit, grab suitcase, throw it over the guardrail. Is there even room to do that on the bridge?
his body wasn't found under the bridge, its actually at the beginning before the road actually goes up into the bridge, the deputy walks over the guard tail and over the rocks and down into the bushes so he was out in those weeds a little ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle