Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent a gruesome hour (last night) looking at research done on body farms and pics in various stages of decomp... I was shocked at how much was still left for identification over a month and two month period. In Knoxville TN they even experiment on the farms with bodies in car trunks, container away from insects, etc.

I’m sure my search history would scare people right now.
We had a mini tutorial in the Casey Anthony Trial. Dr. Vass from the Body Farm

I feel like an old fool. I believed she believed herself in her first self-attempted exorcist head spinning interview. I am so stupid.
You are far from stupid ima. There really wasn't much for us to go on when you think about it. Most of what we had came from her evil mouth/social media etc.

JMO

I predict a guilty plea because there's nothing for her to gain in a trial. I further predict that, with a guilty plea, she will give interviews from prison wherein she'll claim "continually violated constitutional right", that she was forced to plead guilty because death threats. Or flower boxes. Or NASCAR. She will continued to spin T-tales, lay blame elsewhere and blather to whatever sad audience she can find.

I don't know how jails and prisons work, but if commissary accounts are a real thing, not a single penny should make its way into her account. It should go straight to her victims.

I have another apology for T. I'm sorry, T, but your sunglasses were never going to hide the LAYERS OF DECEPTION that define you.

Soulless.

JMO JMO JMO

Good morning. I'm glad Gannon is coming home.
One thing that has always bothered me is LS saying her and GS took a selfie to send to AS when they were in the truck. Then she leaves her cell phone home. That to me shows premeditation right there. She took a pic to cover her butt, because she knew what she was going to do.
I'm super shocked it was florida. I think she took him and stashed him somewhere in the first rental car, as far away as she could. I think she picked him up later on her way out of town and then on to Florida. I dont think he has been in Florida since between the 3rd and the 5th.

You are far from stupid ima. There really wasn't much for us to go on when you think about it. Most of what we had came from her evil mouth/social media etc.
And even LE didn’t know where he was. Someone literally came upon his body in another state. It’s nothing short of a miracle that he was even found.

Or she will just stick to her story that someone came to pick Gannon up, and whoever took him must have murdered him and left him along the side of the highway. Someone who lives closer to SC than to Colorado.

Imo
Maybe but the evidence is going to point to her. She has already made claims of LE violating her rights, chasing her instead of the real perp, telling judge in SC she wasn’t running from them, and then her shenanigans in Kansas. I can just see where this is going....moo

Bravo I find it fascinating although yes, gruesome. Anything scientific is interesting to me and I worked in the medical field so all that interests me. I would think there was enough there for them to be able to bring the charges, thankfully. My worry aside from him being found was being able to establish cause of death. She will now face the consequences here and after death.

I don’t think she’ll plea guilty. I think she’s more likely to go the Making a Murderer route and claim a set up. Moo
I'm still undecided on what direction her defense will take. IMO, it will depend on what evidence the DA has.

For example, they may have a cadaver scent in one of the vehicles she was in. Or, the green dot reference on the witness list; did she use a cash card to buy gas and left a trail to Florida? Did she take Harley with her, so even though HH might not know any specifics, she is still a witness to the trip.

If any of those things are true, I would think her Attorney's would advice her to offer a plea.

I feel like an old fool. I believed she believed herself in her first self-attempted exorcist head spinning interview. I am so stupid.
I don't think you are stupid, quite the contrary. I just know that the majority of folks on here cannot even make their minds go to the places her mind went.

Gannon was reported missing on Monday afternoon, 28th January and had been in school the week before.

Whenever a child goes missing on a Monday, my first thought is always "Who, outside of the individual reporting them missing last saw the child alive and when"?

My brain is theorizing that, IMO, a possible scenario may be that Gannon was actually last sighted on Saturday 26th January shortly after the time the neighbours footage shows her returning home without Gannon. That footage is the last confirmation of Gannon alive prior to his remains being found.

Early on, the neighbour stated that they had checked his footage, but that he was later going through it trying to see if he could find anything to help further the investigation. Is it possible that his footage of Gannon leaving in the truck is actually from Saturday morning? I've seen where LE states that it's Gannon and the neighbour too, but no flat-out statement that the footage was actually recorded on Monday. Perhaps that's just an assumption by all of us. Dad watches the footage too and knows she has lied to him. LE then announce that this is no longer an assumed run away case and foul play is suspected.

If filmed on Saturday, that leaves her until Monday afternoon to get to Florida, using her truck the whole way or a rental as the case may be, dispose of his remains and then return to Colorado to report him missing. The video of Gannon on the floor could have been taken Friday night or Saturday too - disable the geotagging and timing features for media on her phone perhaps? That's possible to do.

Tampering with evidence? Sending texts from his phone saying he was sick etc, to explain away his absence from school the Monday morning. The video footage of her returning to the house was announced as being from Monday afternoon, so we know that's when she came home without him. I've just never seen it explicitly stated that the footage of them leaving was actually filmed Monday morning. I'll have to re-watch it several times to see if she's in the sames clothes as when she left the house. Maybe whatever was bouncing around in the backend of the truck when they left was a small duffle bag with a change of clothes etc - or a bag she put he body into after killing him.

I think Saturday morning to Monday afternoon would allow her to make the trip to Florida, then return to Colorado to report him missing. With a couple hours gap back in the house without him before she actually filed the report ... perhaps to shower and freshen up given the long haul she's perhaps just made.

Upon hubby's return she gets a rental from the airport, knowing it's probably GPS tracked, and puts on 900 or more miles, driving with purpose all over the place to send searchers on their goose chase knowing full well he's already been deposited in Florida. Giving them lots of places to investigate and search while the actual evidence deteriorates in Florida. She knows LE eyes would have been all over her with tails etc. I just can't wrap my mind around a possibility that those eyes were not surveilling her and watching her every move to make it possible for her to move him after he was reported missing. It also makes it possible for the story of "he ran away, was picked up by someone then murdered and dumped by them far away from home" possible if/when his remains were ever identified in Florida" knowing that she was under surveillance and couldn't have taken him there after reporting him missing.

I don't know why, in my head, IMO, I think Gannon was in Florida before he was even reported missing. Premeditation and tampering at it's finest.

Just my .02 cents worth; your mileage may vary.

Kobe Bryant didn’t die til Sunday AM though

I spent a gruesome hour (last night) looking at research done on body farms and pics in various stages of decomp... I was shocked at how much was still left for identification over a month and two month period. In Knoxville TN they even experiment on the farms with bodies in car trunks, container away from insects, etc.

I’m sure my search history would scare people right now.

JMO
Ive been racking my brain trying to understand why she or a helper moved his body and I think I finally settled on a main reason.

In Colorado at night, it probably got very cold and almost froze the body. She may have even taken the rental car on a fake trip to "look for him" and instead went to check the body and realized it was not decomposing at all.

She realized it would take a lot longer for a body to decompose in Colorado until it got into the warmer days and months. And since she knew how hot and insect buggy the southern states get, she probably realized if she brought the body as far south as possible, it would speed up decomposition. She also probably figured that it would help to get the body as far away from all the searching as possible and that clinched her new plan to move him.

Since she was planning on heading South anyway, I think she decided to bring him or talk someone else into bringing him South with her so that the decomposition process would speed up as fast as possible to hopefully hide evidence on the body of what happened to him. She was also hoping he would never be found down South.

I have to wonder if maybe even two cars headed South. Maybe she was in one vehicle and arranged with a helper to drive the other vehicle. I could see her talking someone close to her into a fake story that he died on accident and she was so afraid that she hid him. The other person may have believed her and decided to help.

Anyway, just my latest thoughts on why she decided she had to move the body.

Hopefully it will all come out in evidence during a successful prosecution of her and anyone else if anyone else is involved.

One other thing I thought about. Shouldn't there be a "crossing State lines" aspect to the charges? Since there isn't, does this mean they are waiting to add? Or could this indicate there is an accessory? Thoughts?

JMO
Ive been racking my brain trying to understand why she or a helper moved his body and I think I finally settled on a main reason.

In Colorado at night, it probably got very cold and almost froze the body. She may have even taken the rental car on a fake trip to "look for him" and instead went to check the body and realized it was not decomposing at all.

She realized it would take a lot longer for a body to decompose in Colorado until it got into the warmer days and months. And since she knew how hot and insect buggy the southern states get, she probably realized if she brought the body as far south as possible, it would speed up decomposition. She also probably figured that it would help to get the body as far away from all the searching as possible and that clinched her new plan to move him.

Since she was planning on heading South anyway, I think she decided to bring him or talk someone else into bringing him South with her so that the decomposition process would speed up as fast as possible to hopefully hide evidence on the body of what happened to him. She was also hoping he would never be found down South.

I have to wonder if maybe even two cars headed South. Maybe she was in one vehicle and arranged with a helper to drive the other vehicle. I could see her talking someone close to her into a fake story that he died on accident and she was so afraid that she hid him. The other person may have believed her and decided to help.

Anyway, just my latest thoughts on why she decided she had to move the body.

Hopefully it will all come out in evidence during a successful prosecution of her and anyone else if anyone else is involved.
I could see someone maybe helping her with an adult body, but a kid? I dont think anyone would help her do that.

And you know he was such a lovable boy. I hope she rots.
The problem
I absolutely cannot wrap my mind around killing a child! But even more mind boggling to me is too drive around with a dead child.
Borderline + NPD. These are sociopaths without a soul. She could well be a psychopath who enjoys inflicting pain. When she got bored with emotional and mental abuse she ramped up. Bomb threats are meant to create terror. Car thefts...disregard for others possessions. They find people to lure and use up and then discard. I’m sure the behavioral science witnesses will have plenty to say.

ITA. I, myself, cannot rule out an unwitting accomplice who helped her drive to Florida. They may have become aware of what was going on when she discarded his body and became an accomplice at that point. There may not be a decision on whether that person should be prosecuted. Maybe they have been granted immunity for their testimony to convict.
If I were going to do something illegal and wanted to leave my family out of it - I'd send them to the beach and do my own thing, or 'run to the store' or sneak out early or late. I don't think LS thinks that way, so IDK. All MOO

i discounted her dismembering G originally because of the mess if she was out somewhere, that problem goes away if she brought him home. Bathroom for a clean up.
***Warning- Disturbing content***
Unless he was put in a tight fetal position at the time of death, rigor mortis would prevent his body from fitting nicely into a container without dismemberment.

Back to game hunting ... after killing, some hunters drag the body to a creek or stream, then cut a carotid artery (neck) allowing it to bleed into the water. Also, they will disembowel (gut) it leaving the organs as food for scavengers. Gannon was small.

The brutal reality of what happened to Gannon was reflected in the eyes of DDA Michael Allen during yesterday's news conference. (esp at 1:28)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member