Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still undecided on what direction her defense will take. IMO, it will depend on what evidence the DA has.

For example, they may have a cadaver scent in one of the vehicles she was in. Or, the green dot reference on the witness list; did she use a cash card to buy gas and left a trail to Florida? Did she take Harley with her, so even though HH might not know any specifics, she is still a witness to the trip.

If any of those things are true, I would think her Attorney's would advice her to offer a plea.
IMO, it will all be about reasonable doubt. The defense will try to force the prosecution into a theory of how the body got to Florida, then poke holes in it.

BBM

I personally never thought he was poisoned. But if he had been, depending on the amount of decomposition, maybe it can't be detected. But if tox screens have been run, those can take weeks to complete.
JMO
I still think she probably loaded him up with painkillers to get through Sunday night. If the girls were there imo she had to hide the worst of the abuse.

Bravo I find it fascinating although yes, gruesome. Anything scientific is interesting to me and I worked in the medical field so all that interests me. I would think there was enough there for them to be able to bring the charges, thankfully. My worry aside from him being found was being able to establish cause of death. She will now face the consequences here and after death.
I hear you and agree. It's how I roll. I have to quickly move past the actual murder and look at the other elements. Of course I mourn for all victims and loved one's but if i were to dwell i wouldn't last here.

I could see someone maybe helping her with an adult body, but a kid? I dont think anyone would help her do that.

Yeah, Im about 50/50 now on her either acting alone or managed to talk someone into helping her. I could see her doing this all herself too with the way she rented cars.

The whole rental car thing was a big red flag to begin with because Im sure nobody wants to just throw money away on a rental car when she had other means of transportation.

TS and HH left the house together then stayed at a hotel. Its really difficult to believe that HH knew nothing about TS's actions.
It could be that she knew and told LE and is a witness.

On the other hand, we have seen how LS never stops talking. Always has a story. She probably talked until HH just fell asleep, willing to believe anything to get her mom to just shut up.

Bumping from earlier:

Please remember to use initials or asterisks to refer to minor children (that includes younger sister L**** and step sister HH). Their names may appear in MSM and elsewhere but WS does NOT allow their names to be used here unless they are the immediate / actual victim.

I've thought the same. Am I imagining that LE stated something about LS passing through Amarillo during all this? Back and forth from Colorado Springs to Amarillo is 700-750 miles. Maybe with some aimless driving around to pretend she really was out looking for Gannon, she could have reached the 900-ish mile mark that was listed as being her mileage on the first rental.

Could she have rented a storage facility of some sort under a different name somewhere in the Amarillo area? Maybe some kind of cold storage or freezer? It is only around 12 hours round trip between the two, so she would have had the time to think and choose the right place if she was gone around 24 hours as previously stated.

ETA. I think the change in Facebook location may just be an accident. SC and TX are pretty close together alphabetically. JMO on all this.
There was a post of an aerial shot of the petco shopping center near Garden of the Gods hwy. There was a large storage facility directly behind Lowes.

One other thing I thought about. Shouldn't there be a "crossing State lines" aspect to the charges? Since there isn't, does this mean they are waiting to add? Or could this indicate there is an accessory? Thoughts?
Maybe Feds are just letting Colorado charge and backing off. Colorado has enough to put her away. Forever.

JMO

I predict a guilty plea because there's nothing for her to gain in a trial. I further predict that, with a guilty plea, she will give interviews from prison wherein she'll claim "continually violated constitutional right", that she was forced to plead guilty because death threats. Or flower boxes. Or NASCAR. She will continued to spin T-tales, lay blame elsewhere and blather to whatever sad audience she can find.

I don't know how jails and prisons work, but if commissary accounts are a real thing, not a single penny should make its way into her account. It should go straight to her victims.

I have another apology for T. I'm sorry, T, but your sunglasses were never going to hide the LAYERS OF DECEPTION that define you.

Soulless.

JMO JMO JMO
I don’t believe she will plead guilty. She is insane. I think she will fight to her last breath.

I do think the Florida location was an attempt to support the abduction angle as well. Sure hope there's some evidence uncovered of her being there.
They have her Greendot info, likely a burner phone, She messed up and they were close enough behind to gather her path when Gannon was (maybe eventually) found along her path. MOO.

TS and HH left the house together then stayed at a hotel. Its really difficult to believe that HH knew nothing about TS's actions.

I agree. It would be awfully difficult to keep the whole sordid ordeal from HH if she was there. Do we have confirmation they traveled together? A 90-lb. suitcase is pretty heavy, and I wonder if TS could have lifted it over the bridge rail by herself, or even loaded it in the car by herself. But, maybe she's stronger than she looks.

I think she threw that suitcase over the rail in the lanes OPPOSITE of where the vehicles are parked in that circulated LE photo. This is heading east on 90 out of Pensacola just over the Escambia River. The photo with the LE vehicles would be on the left in this frame, down below, as the oncoming lanes are much lower.
View attachment 239569

Here's a wider view, the "10" is near where I believe Gannons body was found. Right where there is a slight bend in the road, and a decent distance from the river. She would likely have been traveling east, which in this photo is the right side two lanes. She crossed the river, stopped alongside the road, and threw his body over the left lane rail. MOO

View attachment 239570

The issue i see with her throwing it over the top is that if he was in a suitcase for example it could have easily bounced of the rocks and split open all over the road bellow, That would be too risky unless it was done at night time and she was no aware what the terrain was like bellow.

Yeah, Im about 50/50 now on her either acting alone or managed to talk someone into helping her. I could see her doing this all herself too with the way she rented cars.

The whole rental car thing was a big red flag to begin with because Im sure nobody wants to just throw money away on a rental car when she had other means of transportation.
Hatfield do you remember the Arias case? People said she was too small to commit that murder or drag Travis’ body, etc. but with adrenaline pumping, you can be stronger than one thinks. I think she easily handled Gannons little body all alone.

You are far from stupid ima. There really wasn't much for us to go on when you think about it. Most of what we had came from her evil mouth/social media etc.
And even LE didn’t know where he was. Someone literally came upon his body in another state. It’s nothing short of a miracle that he was even found.
I don't think you are stupid, quite the contrary. I just know that the majority of folks on here cannot even make their minds go to the places her mind went.
I’ve learned. A lot. I now know that lying is key to TS’s existence. Of course when caught in a lie, this psychopath doubled down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong