Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
... and IIRC, LE was waiting at the shopping center (which happen to includ a car rental agency) to arrest her. My first question was, "how did LE know she would be there?" Some one tipped them off, and I believe that it was HH. Now she appears on the witness list.
Could be they had rental car records and knew she was due to return car on that date to that location.

According to news reports, Gannon was located on 03/17/20. It appears that an autopsy was conducted within a day or two of his discovery, and concluded two things: 1) The remains were identified (with certainty) to be Gannon. 2) The manner of death was homicide.

Because CO authorities were immediately contacted, I wonder if "her" defense attorneys were notified, and LS was informed? If so; it's possible LS was aware of the discovery at least 24 hours before a public statement was released. The only thing I have to say about that: I hope LS has been pooping her pants for days. I also hope she was placed on suicide watch, had her clothes taken away, and has had severe diarrhea w/o the luxury of wearing underwear.

So I definitely see moving the body to a warm climate to attempt to speed decomp and cover up some of the abuse.
Did anyone form a Tee timeline? When did she run vs when was the search where the board/sock was found? Trying to figure out how many times the poor child was moved/hidden or dumped. It’s hard to wrap my head around how evil and manipulative and calculating this killer was. It’s so heartbreaking to me to think about how long this poor boy had to live day to day life under such a sick mind.IMO MOO

the only reason there is speculation that TS was in florida mid-feb was during the “we are hackers looking for evidence” time LSs account was posting about “daytona start your engines, great day hanging with the crew, trump is my president”. i say hefty hefty grain of salt to make the determination that some wild post equals TS admitting to being in florida

On the subject of burner phone, did NOT ONE person call her and wonder where the hell she is in those missing hours? Did she silence her phone, call forwarding to burner and leave smart phone at home, disengage the gps? Just thoughts? Nobody turns off the phone in a crisis.
We can't discuss social media here, but TS was a prolific poster prior to being arrested. Curious if she posted anything during the period of Feb 3-5th. Just musing ...

I agree. It would be awfully difficult to keep the whole sordid ordeal from HH if she was there. Do we have confirmation they traveled together? A 90-lb. suitcase is pretty heavy, and I wonder if TS could have lifted it over the bridge rail by herself, or even loaded it in the car by herself. But, maybe she's stronger than she looks.
I doubt Gannon was 90 lbs. Wheeled suitcase. Left in vehicle rather than hotel room. Played softball., IDK what other sports. MOO

I just wanted to jot this down real quick before the thread gets closed. Back in thread 38 I noticed several people comment on how difficult it would have been for Tee to lug a suitcase down the hill there. I wanted to point out (will delete if someone posted this upthread) that she could have lifted the suitcase over the guardrail and pushed it down the hill. Then she would have just had to pull it farther under the bridge. I can lift pretty heavy things so it wouldn't be impossible. Maybe the reason why she chose an area that had a downward slope?

the only reason there is speculation that TS was in florida mid-feb was during the “we are hackers looking for evidence” time LSs account was posting about “daytona start your engines, great day hanging with the crew, trump is my president”. i say hefty hefty grain of salt to make the determination that some wild post equals TS admitting to being in florida
Attending events, all kinds of new crazy. She must think this makes her appear normalized while a loved one is missing, who does that....a guilty person!

I still think it's likely she will plead guilty to avoid the humiliation of all her unholy acts being laid out in front of her publicly.
Oh the humiliation!!!! There is NO greater fear to an NPD than that of humiliation. To avoid it, there are no bounds they won't cross, laws they won't break, throats they won't cut, lies they won't tell ... to avoid it.

MOO - Given all of her SM rants, MSM interviews, finger pointing at LH, and her declarations of her innocence ... I would think that she would rather die than face a trial. Does she expect to hide behind her attorney the whole time?

** I am not diagnosing TS or stating she has a disorder.

Unfortunately given my opinion on her personality disorder she probably also continued the mental abuse throughout Sun/Mon. People like her deserve punishment similar to their crimes. I hope the trial is humiliating to her. And people like her are still out there. We need to have psychology classes in high school that teach about relationships. I had zero knowledge and ended up being tricked into a relationship with an NPD. I can imagine how AS was lured away. The NPD always looks for someone to latch on to...
These kinds of people are social predators with parasitic lifestyles in my unfortunate experience, and education about them is absolutely essential in society. They do not adhere to societal rules, they do not view the rest of us as anything but prey, or obstacles to what they’re after, and they behave insidiously and are chameleons. By the time you see into what they are, you or someone you love is a casualty. They take casualties in all manner of social contexts, and what happened to Gannon is the worst case scenario.

They are soulless, internally chaotic and desperate, lacking a sense of core identity, and their lives and relationships are strictly transactional. There’s no reason, in my opinion, to consider them “ill” in a medical sense, they are simply sick in the pejorative sense, and since they will always be present in society, we can only understand what they look and sound like in behavior and words, and warn about them. Kinda like viruses - social distance is what protects you from them. MOO

According to news reports, Gannon was located on 03/17/20. It appears that an autopsy was conducted within a day or two of his discovery, and concluded two things: 1) The remains were identified (with certainty) to be Gannon. 2) The manner of death was homicide.

Because CO authorities were immediately contacted, I wonder if "her" defense attorneys were notified, and LS was informed? If so; it's possible LS was aware of the discovery at least 24 hours before a public statement was released. The only thing I have to say about that: I hope LS has been pooping her pants for days. I also hope she was placed on suicide watch, had her clothes taken away, and has had severe diarrhea w/o the luxury of wearing underwear.
dbm

I agree. It would be awfully difficult to keep the whole sordid ordeal from HH if she was there. Do we have confirmation they traveled together? A 90-lb. suitcase is pretty heavy, and I wonder if TS could have lifted it over the bridge rail by herself, or even loaded it in the car by herself. But, maybe she's stronger than she looks.

here is a video of a grown man picking up a 90lb/40kg atlas stone

I just don't see them charging her in Colorado if it didn't happen there. Seems they had evidence of that weeks ago. Crime scene was at the house many times etc. etc.

I think they need to await a complete autopsy and toxicology report. I am fairly certain death took place in CO, but given the twists and turns of this case, we can't be sure. Something triggered the filing of charges in CO, for sure.

I haven't listened to the WS youtube (and there's nothing on crimeonline about a suitcase).

I keep thinking of scenarios we haven't considered. Did LS actually kill Gannon on the 27th or not? We don't know how much blood was in the house, but as far as we know, Gannon left that house alive so it's not logical to assume they can prove there was enough blood in the house to establish place of death. Place of death almost certainly is outside the Mandan house.

But in the night I did ponder whether it's possible he was still in the truck when she came home - just no longer mobile, no longer conscious, perhaps dead. I've always thought it was a possibility when they couldn't locate his body along her route in northern CS. I sure do hope they have some evidence from that area that clarifies things. Seems to be true that there's a suitcase involved when his body is found in Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken