Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4th NPs email about MBP should go in here also.

I am amazed that MBP believes she is the niece of Jesus? So does that mean Chad thinks he is Jesus (the first born)? As far as I know, Jesus did not have any brothers or sisters did he? So how could MBP be his niece?

These are truly crazy stories, with money and murder as the motivations.
Re: the niece thing. I’ve read somewhere that Chad believes he was “James the Just” in a past life. I had to look that up, and apparently he was variously considered a brother/cousin of Jesus in some Christian traditions. You can Wikipedia it. So maybe that’s the grandiosely nebulous familial link she sees:)? (..and of course Chad was never “Amos the Dull” or “Benjamin the Dishonest”;))

Last edited:
HAdn't seen this MSM report... including a short interview with a friend of Alex Cox. She starts at 2:24

One of the better comments: The friend of Cox, "he only murders adults, he wouldn't murder children"

Oh that's alright then. What a
recommendation.
Re: the niece thing. I’ve read somewhere that Chad believes he was “James the Just” in a past life. I had to look that up, and apparently he was variously considered a brother/cousin of Jesus in some Christian beliefs? You can Wikipedia it. So maybe that’s the grandiosely nebulous familial link she sees:)?
Yes after I posted I had a look earlier today and discovered the theories about that. Probably a first cousin IMO so that could explain how she believes she is related to Jesus, in this crazy case. I am beginning to go with the shrooms theory.

MOO

HAdn't seen this MSM report... including a short interview with a friend of Alex Cox. She starts at 2:24

One of the better comments: The friend of Cox, "he only murders adults, he wouldn't murder children"

I wouldn't use quotation marks around that since she never said that exactly and it's misrepresenting what she actually did say. That was more of a paraphrase. And even still what she said was more accurately (and again paraphrasing): she believes that although AC has a history of being willing to hurt others (namely Lori's former husbands) she really thinks it would be a stretch for him to hurt the kids and she just can't wrap her mind around that thought.

I'm not trying to defend or justify what she said. Only point out that when you use quotation marks you are representing that you are quoting exactly what the person said, which you didn't do as she never said those words in that video. That's how rumors can get started and we don't need that going on. MOO.

I wouldn't use quotation marks around that since she never said that exactly and it's misrepresenting what she actually did say. That was more of a paraphrase. And even still what she said was more accurately (and again paraphrasing): she believes that although AC has a history of being willing to hurt others (namely Lori's former husbands) she really thinks it would be a stretch for him to hurt the kids and she just can't wrap her mind around that thought.

I'm not trying to defend or justify what she said. Only point out that when you use quotation marks you are representing that you are quoting exactly what the person said, which you didn't do as she never said those words in that video. That's how rumors can get started and we don't need that going on. MOO.
In essence it is what the friend said but not verbatim, I agree. We have plenty of crazy facts and statements in this case that this is one of the milder ones.

I think it would be handy to have a list of these characters with their possible aliases (mortal probations).
Chad, James the Just.
Charles, Ned Snyder
Melani, niece of Jesus
Lori, 1) Moroni's wife, 2) mother of JS
Alex, an Angel
Detectives H & H, 2 of Cain's 50

Any more or any corrections?

In essence it is what the friend said but not verbatim, I agree. We have plenty of crazy facts and statements in this case that this is one of the milder ones.
Absolutely agree. It's totally mind boggling the things the people in this case have been saying and/or doing. If it wasn't actually recorded and documented, and if I hadn't been witness to a lot of the craziness first hand through my time on AVOW and interactions with some of the periphery players, then I probably wouldn't believe it myself. Even still, with every new revelation and detail, I find myself exclaiming "are you serious?!?"

I think it would be handy to have a list of these characters with their possible aliases (mortal probations).
Chad, James the Just.
Charles, Ned Snyder
Melani, niece of Jesus
Lori, 1) Moroni's wife, 2) mother of JS
Alex, an Angel
Detectives H & H, 2 of Cain's 50

Any more or any corrections?
That is actually a very good idea. Also I have tried to figure out the Ned Sneider (Schneider?) name - was it just a random name, or is it someone they’d known in the past?

That is actually a very good idea. Also I have tried to figure out the Ned Sneider (Schneider?) name - was it just a random name, or is it someone they’d known in the past?

Let me know if I’m wrong but didn’t CVand LVD live in Austin, TX for a time? I ask because there is a Dr. NS in Austin that practices plastic surgery. It’s a fairly common name but one cannot argue the vanity issues LVD has. More to it?...Probably not.....but...just maybe. MOO

ETA: Their surgery center is less than one mile from one of CV’s Austin addresses.

Last edited:
I think it is most likely a random name but if it’s a name from the past I think it would be from Chad’s past or one of his characters. I feel like all this nonsense starts with him but that’s MOO

Absolutely agree. It's totally mind boggling the things the people in this case have been saying and/or doing. If it wasn't actually recorded and documented, and if I hadn't been witness to a lot of the craziness first hand through my time on AVOW and interactions with some of the periphery players, then I probably wouldn't believe it myself. Even still, with every new revelation and detail, I find myself exclaiming "are you serious?!?"
When were you on AVOW? Your info would be very interesting. When RKY was in charge of the GRI newsletter or since Chad took that over?

On a lighter note we used to have a radio presenter in the UK who had a zany TV show with different characters. One of them was a woman with a big blonde wig and mini skirt and tights. His punchline to all his sketches as this character was " "you cannot be serious man?" while flamboyantly crossing and uncrossing his legs. For some reason that sketch/vision came into my mind when you said that. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member