Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little birdies have news about possible video of LS in Florida. I predict it will be from a motel. If true, it's very cool that motels keep their security footage long enough to be of help in these cases. Birds are not reliable sources of information, tho.

Thank you, 10!!
Hope the birdies are correct!!!!

MOO

I am not a car person at all, so I may be very wrong here. But, if she drove from CO to Florida to dump Gannon then she would have had to stop for fuel yeah?
Surely she couldn't do that in a round trip without refilling the gas tank could she. Even if she paid cash there would have to be surveillance of her at a gas station along the route.
All the gas stations on the witness list IIRC were in Colorado Springs.

None of this is making sense to me. I have said from the start that Tee had told us where Gannon was indirectly everytime she spoke."he could be out of state by now." I don't reckon she was the one who dumped in Florida. Occams Razor and all that, she just can't have been.

You just can't drive around with a dead body, in a suitcase or container or whatever, without it being an issue I imagine. Deceased bodies leak fluid and all kinds of nasty things not to mention the smell. The swell and aren't the easiest thing to fold up and put in a suitcase.

She also said in her statement that she knows who the person was, and why they came. Of course she does. She organised it. I don't think it was HH who drove to Florida on her own, but knowing just how manipulative Tee is I have no doubt that she would have someone in her life that was scared of her or enamoured by her enough to do this.
Yes I believe she did this all by herself. And yes it takes a lot of gas to drive that far. They have the records. It just hasn’t been released as yet. Driving cross country....study the Jodi Arias case. She even bought gas cans and filled them up. She didn’t need help. (You could be right but I don’t think so.)

Well, I sure as hell stand corrected. I thought for certain he was in Colorado, close to the house. I posted my revised theory of when and why she moved him at 4:00 this morning. I couldn’t sleep and kept turning everything over in my mind. I’m firmly in the “will not plead” camp. I think she’s another Arias and will love every second in the spotlight, telling her story her way. She is vile and inhuman.
I think we all thought he was in Colorado. We spent so much time trying to figure out where she could have hidden him, never thinking he could be so far away.

Now we have a bigger mystery. Where was the body before she moved it and when did she go back to get it? I wonder if LE found something in the area where they were sifting through the snow to indicate a body had been there.

Imo

Maybe. But if they had testimony from an accomplice, I'd think that would have led to other evidence (what vehicle was used, for example) And I'd think if the body WAS in a suitcase or container (& we don't know for sure it was) there might be fingerprints.

I just can't see testimony from a stranger --yeah I saw that woman in Florida-- would be very persuasive. But eyewitness testimony often isn't (and really shouldn't be since we know how often it's wrong) JMO
But if they can get eyewitness testimony from a stranger, placing her at a restaurant or a gas station, for example, then LE might find other solid evidence from that knowledge. Like videos, or receipts/transactions, timeline info, etc.

I’m with you 100%. I’m convinced she alone abused, murdered, and moved Gannon’s body.

That’s why this whole thing was incredibly sloppy. Patrick Frazee’s biggest mistake was enlisting help. Ironically, this woman’s biggest mistake may have been not soliciting help.

Imagine trying to commit the perfect crime, and accidentally committing one of the most evidence rich crimes in Colorado history.

It would be laughable, if this wasn’t all so tragic.

I've been away from this case for over a month.
Do we believe the stepmother drove him to Florida in a rental car on Jan. 27th?
How the hell did she drive back and forth in that length of time?

I'm not sure of the exact spot either. It's hard to tell from the photos I've seen.

Here is the spot where Gannon was found. See the little "lip" on the bridge marked by a red arrow? That is post #1... count down 5 posts and the yellow LE tape is run from post #5 to post #6.

However, I would not park in that little "breakdown lane" on the left hand side of the road. It's right next to the "fast lane." It seems too dangerous. I would park way over to the right hand side of the road and off the road, in fact with my flashers on and put any items in memory of Gannon over there... on the right hand side of the road and off the road. It would be horrible if someone had an accident. I've driven through and around the Pensacola area many times and, like any other city area, some people drive like bats out of he!!. This is not inside Pensacola, of course, but highway driving in the area is as dangerous as anywhere else. Anyone who chooses to go to this place; please be very, very careful!

Attachments

• GANNON'S LOCATION.jpg
    GANNON'S LOCATION.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 149
  • 90.png
    90.png
    1,010.5 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
She looks soft and doughy, she works out in her mind. I can't see her lifting around all that weight and going over rocks and down embankments etc. But I guess it's possible because I still cannot even believe she would murder an innocent child that trusted her and probably even loved her! What a disgusting evil loathsome b**ch

Omg I almost spit out my drink at your physical description of her. I needed that laugh!

I don’t believe she will plead guilty. She is insane. I think she will fight to her last breath.
Insane yes, but not in the kind of way that she can use that as an excuse.
In fact I personally feel that
... I am not implying that HH was a willing accomplice, far from it. During the cousin Itt interview, my eyes and ears witnessed TS's complete disregard for HH and her well-being. What kind of a mother puts their own child in that kind of position?

I want to believe that HH tipped off LE because she was innocent and it was the right thing to do. Further, if anyone knew the twisted mind of TS, it would be HH. Stockholm Syndrome.
I’m not sure if I agree that she is innocent however I definitely agree that she has Stockholm syndrome.
On the redacted witness list there is a FBI special agent witness who specializes in “providing direct assistance services to people who have suffered direct or threatened physical, emotional, psychological or financial harm as a result of violent crime, severe trauma, acts of terrorism and/or acts of fraud.” So if this FBI agent is treating HH for that then I guess she really is a victim, even if she did help T with any of it. MOO.

Having watched quite possible too many shows about women's prisons, I imagine she will rise to the top of pile very quickly and get too comfortable and fall as quickly as she rose. It's going to take a lot of talking and fighting on her part to survive for the long term.
Willing to bet she gets shanked or severely beaten within the first 18 months of being in gen pop.

Just a week ago, I watched/read stuff on the net about precious Gabriel Fernandez 's egg donor and her "welcome" after the documentary came out..and BELIEVE me, she's in for a lifetime of HURT.

And so will this (redacted)....

I was up thinking last night. Remember when she went to PetCo and bought dog suits. If HH flew out of CO and TS drove with Gannon in the vehicle, then where is the puppy "Sadie" that AS wants back immediately. She wouldn't have driven with the dog in the car with Gannon would she? Where did the dog go? Did she kill her too?
I've been hoping that HH has the doggie.

I just can't get over the fact that Gannon has been found, by a random person, in a completely different area than the search for him.

I mean, does that strike anyone else as unusual? I know that occasionally someone stumbles over the remains of a missing person and a cold case is reopened (or at least closure happens for family members). But how often is someone found within a couple of months of going missing, by someone other than a search party member? And to top it off - hundreds of miles away?

Did she intend for him to be found? I highly doubt it, especially if a suitcase that could be tracked back to her was used (moo about the suitcase).

I know many of us were praying that he would be found. I just can't figure out the odds of it happening like it has. Seems pretty unlikely to me... And yet here we are.

I was wondering that myself so I went on the Florida Dept of Transportation to see of any projects /construction being done in the area Gannon was found. There has been no start of construction YET but there has been pre-construction activity going on under that bridge with plans to expand from 4 to 6 lanes SR-10 (it's actually part of a huge plan of 0.88 miles and the start of the it is where Gannon was found).

They just had happened to be doing pre-construction work in that area the week they found him. Heaven is really on our side to bring Gannon justice.

Here's the site for the info I found::
FDOT :: US 90 PD&E Study from Scenic Hwy to Santa Rosa Co, #220436-2 :: Florida Department of Transportation

Meeting Notices

I've been away from this case for over a month.
Do we believe the stepmother drove him to Florida in a rental car on Jan. 27th?
How the hell did she drive back and forth in that length of time?
No. I think the most logical scenario is she drove to Florida on the way back home to South Carolina. The dates law enforcement are interested in, are February 3-5 in the Pace/Pensacola areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021