Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering that myself so I went on the Florida Dept of Transportation to see of any projects /construction being done in the area Gannon was found. There has been no start of construction YET but there has been pre-construction activity going on under that bridge with plans to expand from 4 to 6 lanes SR-10 (it's actually part of a huge plan of 0.88 miles and the start of the it is where Gannon was found).

They just had happened to be doing pre-construction work in that area the week they found him. Heaven is really on our side to bring Gannon justice.

Here's the site for the info I found::
FDOT :: US 90 PD&E Study from Scenic Hwy to Santa Rosa Co, #220436-2 :: Florida Department of Transportation

Meeting Notices

Wow, thank you for that.

Just a week ago, I watched/read stuff on the net about precious Gabriel Fernandez 's egg donor and her "welcome" after the documentary came out..and BELIEVE me, she's in for a lifetime of HURT.

And so will this (redacted)....

I go back and forth on this one. I, personally, would love LS to get the full on documentary treatment (or even the I, Tonya treatment). That would be the ultimate punishment for her. To be viewed negatively in pop culture (or even mocked). The only thing that kept me from suggesting that earlier is that such a program would have to be terrible for Gannon's family to relive. Although, I could see LH lining up with her steely eyed stare to tell any documentarian exactly what she thinks of LS.

Last edited:
I go back and forth on this one. I, personally, would love LS to get the full on documentary treatment (or even the I Tonya treatment). That would be the ultimate punishment for her. To be viewed negatively in pop culture (or even mocked). The only thing that kept me from suggesting that earlier is that such a program would have to be terrible for Gannon's family to relive. Although, I could see LH lining up with her steely eyed stare to tell any documentarian exactly what she thinks of LS.
I can see LH doing that. She has suffered so much. As has AS. I can’t imagine where his mind is knowing about the time he spent with the woman who killed his child.
ETA clarity. In case you wondered I can’t type lol

RSBM
While certainly rare and undoubtedly macabre, it does happen.

I recall a case not too long ago where a father went nuts offed the kids and took them and crossed several state lines before he got rid of them.
In bags. :(
Timothy Jones Jr.
Rsbm
I just stumbled across this case and listened to the trial on YouTube. Devastating. And I knew, listening to his confession, he was not in any way insane! He made such a point of saying "the voices in my head" and sorry buddy, those who are actually mentally unstable don't realize that there are voices in his head. He was said to have a higher than avg iq, yet so much led me to believe he was average.

Couldn't he have been dropped from the bridge (road on the left) and landed below? Seems easier tha going over the guardrail and lugging him several feet.

Wow I am a dope! I didn't even think she could be at the top roadway! I think because they said, side of the road" and where all the LE cars were in video, I assumed literally she pulled over at the bottom roadway and climbed over things and thought a male had to have done it. But definitely would be nothing to just drop over from the top roadway. And that too could be considered side of the road.

ITA. key words "They don't have an accomplice that is talking". So I don't think there are not accomplices. They just are not talking. At least not to LE. I don't think she did all the driving,especially different vehicles by herself,all the way from CO to FL. Especially now that we've heard more from Spencer Wilson. MOO

Right. I agree. I'm on the fence myself about whether there was an accomplice on the road trip.

But my comment about looking for stranger sightings was initially made in the context of a post discussing whether an accomplice was talking. IF one was, he/she might not remember every gas station they stopped at. But I find it hard to believe if a person WAS talking, he/she wouldn't remember the general route taken. Or whether they stayed in a motel anywhere. And I don't have much faith in eyewitness testimony after all this time. (Or ever, really) Unless TS really drew attention to herself (and while anything seems possible with her, I doubt that) it seems extremely unlikely a random stranger or gas station clerk would remember seeing her 6-7 weeks ago. Can anyone here remember people they'd never seen before that they saw in the course of an ordinary day in early Feb? Maybe I'm not very observant but I know I can't.
JMO

Thank you - I think maybe I have a talent for describing totally crazy people. Not sure what it's good for, but it comes from years of experience in mental hospitals and jails (as a researcher and consultant, not an inmate). I met my first borderline patient in 1978 or so. She totally took me in. Probably not as severe as LS, but I learned a lot from the nurses, especially, about how they operate. There was a reason she was in a locked ward.

It's very similar to writing about other cultures, actually. These people are like entire continents of "otherness."

Even a child killer? I mean I would think they would immediately prey on this vile coward where there is no chance of her manipulating anyone, she would just be viewed as lower than dirt.

ITA. key words "They don't have an accomplice that is talking". So I don't think there are not accomplices. They just are not talking. At least not to LE. I don't think she did all the driving,especially different vehicles by herself,all the way from CO to FL. Especially now that we've heard more from Spencer Wilson. MOO

I think they talked a little, when the search warrants were served in SC and things taken. Pretty sure that Spencer's brilliant honesty and great record keeping has got them more than a little worried. I see no signs that these 4 people are wealthy enough to afford a team of lawyers. I do hope for their sake that they were mostly unaware (they had to have known something - they knew that LS was abruptly leaving town after claiming her stepson had "run away").

My mental picture is of LS using HH"s phone to frantically type all those statements and give those recorded interviews and make all those SM posts as they hightail it across the nation.

You can quote his answer but not the poster's name or anything that would identify that individual. Or just link directly to Spencer's tweet.
Thank you! Are you also able to clarify the suitcase topic? Some of us missed the podcast last night. Is it up for discussion? Or is Leigh still looking to verify? Tia

Looks like the exact location is here. If you street view the Southbound lane, it's the same picture that LE released.
I live here and they have been working on the road makes me wonder if he was recently placed there. I feel like with as much equipment and other stuff going on, on that stretch of road he would have been found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr