Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! Are you also able to clarify the suitcase topic? Some of us missed the podcast last night. Is it up for discussion? Or is Leigh still looking to verify? Tia

Sorry Mom, I'll have to check with v0x or Tricia. I was late entering chat last night so didn't hear everything Leigh had to say.

Yes , and remember that extremely disturbing audio with the pinky swear? Horrible! This was a grown woman who was supposed to be caring for him and is instead behaving like some deranged teenage bully terrorizing a young child. The way he sounded in that is heartbreaking and you can tell it wasn't the first time.
For that alone, I'd settle for life without parole as long as she spends every day in isolation and is never allowed to communicate with anyone.
Anything else would mean more hearings and endless grief for Gannon's family.

In a moment of being shell-shocked, I've been overcome with peace knowing that Gannon's parents (and the world) can finally rest on the search for him.

I've been part of several threads on Websleuths, but I don't think one has impacted me quite like this one. Shocked, dismayed, and mostly - saddened by the end result here. T will be one less evil person on this earth, I just wish we could stop the next evil person before something like this happens again.

There is zero possibility that GS was found where he was after TS had dropped him in the river. The spot where he was located was some 400 yrds up grade from the river. If that was the case then there would have been a noahs ark type flood that happened and flooded Pace and Pensecoloa. Common sense says she stopped near where he was found along sis I10/I90 and dumped him under the pillar behind the bushes.

I also, at first, thought Gannon had been found precisely where the other member has. There are the rocks between the two laned bridge there, too, and I zeroed in on that clue. I only found the correct place by "driving" on Google Earth and then finally found the same "photo" that appears on MSM news.

I have done time lapse views of the entire area. Rotting boats are found to be stranded inland... out on solid ground but all of the boats I have found have been there, unmoved, since 2004... and not one boat before 2004.
...And no additional boats stranded after 2004.

In 2oo4, we had 2 really bad hurricanes that hit Florida and Pensacola was a total mess with flooding and destroyed homes. So, the area can flood but, it takes something like a hurricane to make that happen, I believe.

Last edited:
Adding to others mentioned...

Ethan Stacy UT; Aliahna Lemmon IN; Breeann Rodriguez MO; Carnel Chamberlain MI; Jada Justice IN; Jade Morris NV
just to mention a few of the Case Archives I've done. And I hate hate hate kid cases.

And that is why I do them only on request now.

Elaina Steinfurth, Ayla Reynolds and Chance Walsh really got to me. It was after Elaina that I stepped away from websleuths for a while

Looking at the second pic with the guard rail in contrast to the concrete barrier, she wouldn’t even have to lift the suitcase up and over from that side. Just push it under the guard rail and down the embankment. JMO.
Pic files didn’t come over on the reply to @ab01 :(

Last edited:
I just don’t get how she pulled off such a brutal crime, hid the body, moved it after that amount of time, all the way across several states, was able to leave him at that spot, and didn’t get caught. And LE didn’t know her movements.

Stunning.

Stunning for sure! It had to be luck, 'cause it surely wasn't brains!

I live in Colorado Springs but have frequented Southern Florida my entire life and I absolutely adore Lily Pulitzer. I was floored to see LS’s collection of dresses. Yuck. I honestly don’t know if I could wear another Lily Pulitzer dress without being sickened, which is a shame.

Train your mind to not associate Lily Pulitzer with step-thing. Substitute another thought. How’s this? Lily Pulitzer and Florida symbolize the MIRACLE of Gannon being found.

With that beyond evil entity, if I had something in that line, I would be bitchy enough to wear it as my own personal third finger salute to her.

YMMV (your mileage may vary)

Hypothetically, If I needed carpet (or vinyl tile) to match an area quickly? I would take it from a closet and replace the closet carpet later with a "close" match if a real match were unavailable. MOO

I've done that! Patched a kitchen floor perfectly by "borrowing" linoleum from under the stove and patched a carpet perfectly from... as you said, the closet. If bird-brain had taken a few deep breaths, that could have been all that happened that Sunday night. If it had been me, I'd have patched it and would give the kids ice cream or something nice after dinner to help Gannon feel better about it. No big deal. But, she had another agenda and I don't think she's ever in full control of herself. It was the perfect storm for her.

I also, at first, thought Gannon had been found precisely where the other member has. There are the rocks between the two laned bridge there, too, and I zeroed in on that clue. I only found the correct place by "driving" on Google Earth and then finally found the same "photo" that appears on MSM news.

I have done time lapse views of the entire area. Rotting boats are found to be inland... out on solid ground but all of the boats I have found have been there, unmoved, since 2004... and not one boat before 2004.
In 2oo4, we had 2 really bad hurricanes that hit Florida and Pensacola was a total mess with flooding and destroyed homes. So, the area can flood but, it takes something like a hurricane to make that happen, I believe.

While I get that and I'm not local, I'll just state that my personal belief is that he was placed where he was found. And it is some 400 yds from the river. Looking at historical data it doesn't appear that there were any excessive flooding/hurricanes from that time. So that's where I get my data. JMO

Last edited:
So I'm about 30 pages behind and I'll get to backreading in a second, but I wanted to ask something.

Is there any possibility that LS chose the Pensacola/Pace area for military reasons? Did she have military friends in the area who might have been willing to help her, or do y'all think it was a random choice?

I shared a post about Gannon in a couple of military spouse pages I'm in, in the hopes that someone in the Pensacola area might recall seeing her. I don't know if she went for military reasons or if she chose the spot at random, but if it were the former, she'd likely be close to military installations in the area - and have a higher risk of a spouse or service member remembering her.

So true! I did exactly that when one of our kitties took a liking to clawing a particular step on the stairs until she was clear through the carpet and under pad and was starting on the wood :). I had a carpet installer come, cut the carpet out of the closet and repair the step. He was here for about an hour. I then had the closet tiled. Nobody looks in your closets, right? Unless, of course, you’re a murderer like step-thing!
Well on the witness list a flooring company and Developer listed. She may have contacted them. Only problem is timeline for install. No way any repairs happened that quickly.
thank you for the report. I was looking all over for it.

I've never seen anything confirming what time his flight came in that day.
Granted, I've had to skip & skim, so I may have missed it.
Is there a link somewhere that states the time?
TIA
I believe this was brought up several threads ago but we were told we could not sleuth AS so it was dropped.

Well on the witness list a flooring company and Developer listed. She may have contacted them. Only problem is timeline for install. No way any repairs happened that quickly.

thank you for the report. I was looking all over for it.
And I still think it was a wrong fb report as to where he was found I believe it was here as a poster near to this area reported it was by a fisherman’s wharf by these rocks but I can’t be 100% sure. You can see rocks and water on both sides making it easier to believe the perpetrator would throw something over thinking GS would land in the water. Jmo

Attachments

• 4F8CE44A-4C65-4007-B2D1-08908223C5A6.jpeg
    4F8CE44A-4C65-4007-B2D1-08908223C5A6.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 56
Adding to others mentioned...

Ethan Stacy UT; Aliahna Lemmon IN; Breeann Rodriguez MO; Carnel Chamberlain MI; Jada Justice IN; Jade Morris NV
just to mention a few of the Case Archives I've done. And I hate hate hate kid cases.

And that is why I do them only on request now.
Adrian Jones- heartbreaking also

Pretty sure TS stopped, and dropped the suitcase off the opposite side of bridge. This close-up shows how it would be a straight drop down to the area Gannon was found.

90941255_10222322555002059_3172865961313173504_o.jpg

As much as I had hoped Gannon would eventually be found especially with thoughts to bring his parents some closure, I am absolutely horrified that she tossed him off the side of the road in a suitcase into the water. Evil step-monster indeed.
I am at a total loss and rest assured the jurors will be too. She better make a plea because the Feds hold a higher hand no matter what Colorado deems an adequate punishment. She should have walked away but for whatever sick reason needed to punish his parents further. IMO

And I still think it was a wrong fb report as to where he was found I believe it was here as a poster near to this area reported it was by a fisherman’s wharf by these rocks but I can’t be 100% sure. You can see rocks and water on both sides making it easier to believe the perpetrator would throw something over thinking GS would land in the water. Jmo

The photo you have posted is at least 1/2 mile from where his body was found and on the opposite side of the river.....

Attachments

• stauch.jpg
    stauch.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 129
  • stauch body found.jpg
    stauch body found.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 133
  • stauch body found road view.jpg
    stauch body found road view.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 130
  • stauch2.jpg
    stauch2.jpg