PA PA - Shanna Carlson death ruled homicide, perished in house fire, Clearfield, Oct 2019

@Nocircle , are you aware of anything that links these cases?

I agreed, all in a single county causes folks like us to look for other links....

JMHO YMMV LRR

@Nocircle , are you aware of anything that links these cases?

I agreed, all in a single county causes folks like us to look for other links....

JMHO YMMV LRR
Well think about what you just asked. If they are linked, do you honestly think a news source is going to report that kind of thing?

The residents of that county seem to believe that the cases are indeed tied together.

How did they know the Carlson woman was the only person in the house? By "explosive devise" do they mean a bomb? If it was called a homicide then by definition it was not a meth lab.

@Homeboy , can you edit the thread title to tell us the location & date of this event?

Might need to click the Report button in your post & ask a moderator to do this?

Thanks!

JMHO YMMV LRR

I don't know how to do that and there isn't any way to edit a title. The homicide occurred in Clearfield County Pennsylvania on October 6 of 2019 and there has been no arrests made and no reports of the investigation anywhere.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back