Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO

If LS did indeed transport Gannon's body in a rental vehicle(s), a cadaver dog sh/would have hit on it(them). An issue with such a hit (on a rental vehicle) is any someone who rented the vehicle before LS could have used the vehicle for that purpose; although the odds of that occurring concurrently with Gannon's disappearance are low.

I'm not betting one way or the other on the existence of a willing/knowing/unknowing accomplice; there's been a few sharp turns in this case that give me pause.

I wonder if LS had originally planned to drive Gannon's body to the Gulf but eventually realized she had run out of time; she could be 'whereabouts unknown' for only so long before drawing particular suspicion.

Might LS have used multiple items (firearm, blunt object and sharp instrument) in an attempt to confuse autopsy results; make it appear as if there were multiple assailants _or_ was it simply a progression:

• Hit Gannon with a blunt object - caused significant injury Sunday.
• Used firearm to cause his death Monday.
• Used a 'sharp' instrument to facilitate ultimate transporting/hiding the body in lead-up to the following Monday-Wednesday time frame.

MOO

Agreed 100 percent!!!! How could 4 people not know something? According to Spencer, the young man was originally driving the van. So, what was in the van? He would have known. And she got in a different car with the aunt. Picking up a suitcase over the guardrail is hard. A man could do it easier than TS could. Someone absolutely knows something. IMO
I think the moving van was for Harley bedroom furniture and personal items .i think ts had gannon in the car with her and hh and friend drove the van.just moo

MOO

If LS did indeed transport Gannon's body in a rental vehicle(s), a cadaver dog sh/would have hit on it(them). An issue with such a hit (on a rental vehicle) is any someone who rented the vehicle before LS could have used the vehicle for that purpose; although the odds of that occurring concurrently with Gannon's disappearance are low.

I'm not betting one way or the other on the existence of a willing/knowing/unknowing accomplice; there's been a few sharp turns in this case that give me pause.

I wonder if LS had originally planned to drive Gannon's body to the Gulf but eventually realized she had run out of time; she could be 'whereabouts unknown' for only so long before drawing particular suspicion.

Might LS have used multiple items (firearm, blunt object and sharp instrument) in an attempt to confuse autopsy results; make it appear as if there were multiple assailants _or_ was it simply a progression:

• Used a 'sharp' instrument to facilitate ultimate transporting/hiding the body in lead-up to the following Monday-Wednesday time frame.

MOO
Law enforcement wouldn’t have charged her with murder based merely on a cadaver dog hit though.

A hit is great, but they would have needed corroborating forensic evidence in order to use something like that as a major justification for the charge.

It’s almost a moot point now, as they have his body. But when that affidavit is unsealed, I fully expect to read about physical evidence of Gannon’s body being in a place that it had no business being.

A few thoughts of mine (MOO):

Suitcase- Leigh Eagen did confirm that Gannon's remains were found in a suitcase. This information came directly from Gannon's great-aunt. She has been LH's greatest supporter. She is the (blond) woman LH turned to during the press conference announcing the arrest of TS. She is also the woman LH traveled with to Texas.
Also Suitcase- is it possible TS and HH are on surveillance purchasing a suitcase at the Marshall's store where the VW was taken by LE?
01/28-29 Rental Car- IMO, TS used the rental car to move and/or relocate Gannon's body. (I am not set on a theory as to where she may have kept him until her trip to SC).
Additional Charges- *warning- sensitive theory* Perhaps Gannon was not yet deceased when TS arrived to relocate him. She used one of the three (gun, knife/sharp object, blunt object) to..... I can't even bring myself to type it. :(
Florida- I think it's possible TS and her "caravan" traveled directly to SC with the moving van. IF the caravan left immediately following the "cousin-it" interview on the 31st, they most likely arrived by Feb 2nd (25 hours total trip, plus restroom/fuel breaks and possibly a few hours in a hotel room to sleep). TS then left (with suitcase) for Florida, telling family that she had an interview with the airline job she applied for. The trip would have taken 8-10 hours. Let's assume she left SC early morning on Feb 3rd, and arrived around 3pm. She checks into a hotel, and has a few hours of daylight left to start scouting out potential "dump sites". :( She used the next day (Feb 4th) to continue her search (who knows- maybe she found 2-3 potential locations)? She decides on the bridge, and waits for the perfect opportunity to dispose of the suitcase. She completes her "task" and heads back to SC, arriving late on Feb 5, or early Feb 6. This may explain LE's request for sightings Feb 3-5. This would also allow TS to make the trip alone w/o traveling out of the way, and finding an explanation for doing so.

Again; just a few thoughts. I doubt we will ever know the true sequence of events. TS has so many inconsistencies in her explanations, that I doubt she even members the truth. :rolleyes:

I agree with almost everything you say (especially that first bolded statement). But on the second bolded statement - we do know that she had 4 people with her in Lorson Ranch. Even if the help was only driving a car, they were involved. Gannon was either in the car or the truck and they were there. Four people.

It would be hard to put four people in the cab of a U-Haul and I doubt that any of them rode illegally and unsafely in the back. I think LE wants witnesses outside that group of 5 (one of whom is LS). The other 4 are probably uncooperative right now and may be facing arrest for all we know (see that last charge). So - did LS take the U-Haul by herself to Florida? Was it a U-Haul that pulled over on the side of the highway? Kind of conspicuous, but OTOH, UHauls pull over all the time and it was likely the middle of the night. We know that rental cars have trackers, but do UHaul vans? I think they may not.

So the young man would have had to get into the sedan and LS would have had to taken the U-Haul - what possible explanation would she have for that? They had to know. Even if she told them she wanted to stop by a rally in Florida or whatever, they had to have been so super suspicious that it is absolutely not believable that they didn't know or suspect what was going on.

Because those four people did not get into the U-Haul and LS did not, IMO, drive off in the sedan. It seems clear LE knew somehow that they'd gone off in that direction so maybe U-Hauls do have tracking these days (would make sense, don't know).

That’s the problem with us speculating because everyone is assuming that bc they were all together during this interview, that they all travelled together to SC. What if they didn’t travel together and she rented or borrowed a completely different vehicle and went to SC on her own. If I knew I had to get rid of a body and didn’t want it to be found, I’d find a reason to go on my own to SC bc the more people that knows the more likely someone will talk.
Or if they all did travel together, they may have taken turns driving. That was a long trip. She may have been alone even if for a portion of the time.
I’m a female and not in great shape but I don’t think I’d have trouble lifting or pushing that amount of weight. It’s not impossible by any means.

It's one of my key phobias and this last week, I've been so prone to typos.

My vision was blurry for a few days and I thought maybe I had a bit of an eye infection (or CV) and then I decided to take out my contacts. I was wearing TWO in one eye. Um. Yeah.
Oh, my! I have done that before. Back in my drinking days, or now in my older age. Ha!

giphy.gif

Here for Gannon!

In regards to the neighbor’s video. We first heard about it on the afternoon/evening of February 3, which was the same day law enforcement returned to the house (Crime scene unit).

We didn’t see the actual video until the 4th.

I think the neighbor showed the video to Al on the morning of the 3rd, and that’s what precipitated that search.

This is one of the earlier Tweets:
Nicole Fierro on Twitter

EXCLUSIVE : A week after an 11-year-old Colorado boy went missing, authorities received a new piece of evidence to further the investigation into Gannon Stauch’s disappearance @KDVR

This is the first post that references it. Found Deceased - CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

Nice look-back! Also happens to be the day she seems to have decided it was time to get the hell out of Dodge, and off to SC, by way of Florida. I wonder how much they had already been looking for evidence in FL, given the witness list. I would like to hope they were on her trail then, but it doesn’t seem like they were close if she was able to transport and dump him, and they’ve continued searching in CO.

MOO

MOO
In regard to his murder, I personally think if she was stupid enough to commence a crime against him in the home and leave blood evidence, she wasn’t bright enough to think through to autopsy, particularly when she likely didn’t plan on him being found.

And if she was bold enough to recover his body from a second crime scene, with intent to make sure he wasn’t found, and to take him to Florida where he would not have been found were it not for a miracle, she was thinking primarily of murder to cover her original crime, and concealment to cover the murder. Plus, in the case of a knife/sharp instrument afterwards, that wouldn’t be tied to a murder 1 charge. Since it is, she used such a weapon against him. MOO

This is probably dumb but please humor me. :):rolleyes:

Could LS have access to her old Nissan in Colorado? When she leased the new VW she references her Nissan on the review on the dealers Facebook page, which makes me think the car was in CO. It has been removed as it was posted by a minor but signed Tecia. It also really irks me she seems to use other peoples social media credentials.
SBM ...
BBM

TS likely did that to dodge rules if THIS website. IMO

I recall reading that she sought him out, and if Gannon was in that moving truck, her performance is even crazier. Or additionally chilling. I don’t even know.

It seems that LE was onto her early on, so I would think if they saw her with a moving truck they would have been watching her even more. Still trying to understand how she did all this and they didn’t have her in their sights, but anyway...

I think she’s just crazy and stupid and reckless enough to do anything, so the details are going to be jaw dropping I’m sure.

Just a theory but if they were watching her, they may have been taken by suprise that she moved out that day. Sherriff can't tail past state lines (I assume?), so maybe the caravan drove into a neighboring state, stopped to eat, and she excused herself due to forgetting something back in CS. Drove back in the van and remained several hours behind the rest until SC. But it's also totally possible she was just super brazen and dared anyone to call her bluff the entire time, doing the dumbest moves she could have. Given all we know so far, she's not the brightest bulb.

I think the moving van was for Harley bedroom furniture and personal items .i think ts had gannon in the car with her and hh and friend drove the van.just moo

IMO, there are reasons to believe Gannon was in the truck.

Indeed, putting him in the trunk of that Nissan would have made for unbearable driving conditions IMO. Everyone would soon know he was there - keep in mind he had already been dead for about a week.

There are other reasons that cannot yet be discussed.

the only thing TS had to hang onto was nobody knew where gannon was.
its now all gone. every morsal of control she demanded and commanded.

I think this pleases me more than her even being arrested.:cool:
keeping gannon from his family hid the depth of her uncontrollable jealousy and now has exposed the depths of her evil.

its been the highlight of a very trying week for the world.

moo

Law enforcement wouldn’t have charged her with murder based merely on a cadaver dog hit though.

A hit is great, but they would have needed corroborating forensic evidence in order to use something like that as a major justification for the charge.

It’s almost a moot point now, as they have his body. But when that affidavit is unsealed, I fully expect to read about physical evidence of Gannon’s body being in a place that it had no business being.
Of course, a cadaver dog hit would have supported such a charge but not necessarily be required.

If you don't mind hearing from birdies, you could leave that hypothesis open (maybe she did take furniture?) It was a pretty good sized moving van thing. Some got a look inside, I think. We don't know what was inside, but no one takes a van that size across country with just their underwear in it. Plus another car.

I bet the driver of that van is quite nervous right now. What a life-changing mess he got himself into. As did those three other women (two of them older than LS, according to Spencer Wilson/MSM). Not only did he drive the van away from Lorson Ranch but Spencer and his crew witnessed it.

Good follow up question in that interview would have been "Why a moving van if you can't go back to even get underwear?"

Just a theory but if they were watching her, they may have been taken by suprise that she moved out that day. Sherriff can't tail past state lines (I assume?), so maybe the caravan drove into a neighboring state, stopped to eat, and she excused herself due to forgetting something back in CS. Drove back in the van and remained several hours behind the rest until SC. But it's also totally possible she was just super brazen and dared anyone to call her bluff the entire time, doing the dumbest moves she could have. Given all we know so far, she's not the brightest bulb.
the fact she insisted on a live video interview with the moving truck in view imo says she wanted everyone to know she was leaving.
but she didn't bring it up?
he knew but didn't bring it up either.
its weird

moo

Nice look-back! Also happens to be the day she seems to have decided it was time to get the hell out of Dodge, and off to SC, by way of Florida. I wonder how much they had already been looking for evidence in FL, given the witness list. I would like to hope they were on her trail then, but it doesn’t seem like they were close if she was able to transport and dump him, and they’ve continued searching in CO.

BBM:

Agreed.

The Endorsed Witness List and LE's extensive search activities in CO support the conclusion that LE either didn't have contemporaneous knowledge of TS making the trip to FL, or else they didn't conceive of the possibility that she could have been transporting GS's body with her.

Had LE been tailing/tracking TS's movements in CO, they would have seen her when she returned to wherever she'd left GS's body prior to leaving town.

That single aspect of the case does appear to have been a dropped ball by LE.

Fortunately, it didn't cost them as dearly as it could have.

Thank you, God...and I say that reverently.

JMO.

Last edited:

BBM
Maybe. But if Spencer's info is correct and she had a moving van on the 31st, that says to me she'd decided to leave by 1/31 or more likely before 1/31.

It may be the van was for HH's stuff or it could have been for things that had been put in storage when TS came to CO. But it was for something. And whatever it was for, those things weren't going to be moved into a CS hotel room. Nor were her SC relatives likely to hang around in CO. So if she'd decided to leave, why wait until Monday to do it? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoney12