Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case is an absolute loser, and it won’t have the benefit of the tv coverage.

The gag order will limit the ability to generate publicity, and there won’t be any cameras in the courtroom.

They arrested her for murder without a body, which requires a tremendous amount of evidence.

Now they have a body.

This doesn’t have the elements that any high profile attorney would want. I think she stays with the public defender.

I guess I wonder "why" they won't allow courtroom cameras. So many other high-profile cases were televised. What is the deciding factor?

Ah but Hardy......

Kinda puts ya in the mind of the name
Hardin....

MOO

If it was someone connected to her, then this person is something like 10 times smarter. They were well spoken, and completely coherent. I wasn’t having any of it though (Feb 21):

To believe that a crime was not committed, TS is not responsible, and Gannon is still alive, requires me to to ignore both evidence and common sense.

Everything makes sense to me if she is responsible, and nothing makes sense if she is not.

To imply that it’s crazy for people to see things differently from yourself, and pretend that evidence does not exist, is in a word, “gaslighting.”

It’s also monstrously arrogant, and shockingly transparent.

Similar to the way TS has shown herself to be. The way I see it, she’s either a horrible mother, or a vile child killer.

Regardless, no apology will be forthcoming. Sorry, not sorry.

And I think she left even earlier than that. That’s partially why I don’t think the tracking thing holds any water.

This all came together in the days after she left the state
BBM:

I disagree with that assessment.

Let's not forget the Cousin Itt interview back on January 31st where she talks about LE threatening to shoot her at the store and violating her constitutional rights.

I think LE had some warrants in hand at that point.

Clearly, they followed her to that store.

JMO.

GANNON...

When I Tell my other siblings that baby sister is a sociopath, they believe, at the worst, that I exaggerate.

She created a huge rift, those defending her, and those who believed me.

They think, “she’s the baby, we spoiled her” (not me, simply because of age difference) So, they enabled her, w/o understanding, but somehow felt responsible, for her behavior.
My mother knew something was wrong, undefinable. I was 55 when I applied the correct definition to her.

So, I prefer to keep an open mind, Letecia may have defenders, she may have those who avoid, she may have already created that splitting/ rift.

We know there is some FB info, but that may be tip of iceberg.

I really do want to be able to compare our family backgrounds, as I know my sister probably had one of the most nurturing upbringings/environments, vs questions about LETECIA’s.

I think my sister married an Al Stauch, first and only, husband at a young age. He may HAVE tried to leave her, at the time of our family division.
I have suspicions, but no proof, and her children were adults.

My own children thought maybe I should have tried a little harder to keep the peace.

They KNEW Aunt s e w s ew, was that way, why had I changed?

I was too busy fighting for the prize, ( our mother’s health) , to explain.

I prefer more info.

It IS possible that Letecia had packed Uhaul, by herself, told THEM, Al helped her.
they thought they were hauling half a household of furnishings, which never got opened.

I wonder if LETECIA and Al had a storage unit w/ overflow household, she may have
stuffed them around...

I can wait for some details.
Right now, the only person I hold accountable is LETECIA.

Her actions before and after, clearly prove she knew her actions were WRONG!
I would never pass juror selection.

just...Gannon
Thank you for sharing. I agree. I still think whoever loves her and supported her enough to believe her and defend her did so truly believing in her.
As a stranger I am stunned, mortified, and just down right in disbelief that any woman can murder a child and then go to such lengths to conceal him and then move and dump him 1/2 way across the country. So I just can’t imagine how difficult it would be for a mother, sister, aunt, daughter, best friend, etc. to come to terms with someone they love, capable of such heinous crimes.
They may still not believe it and it may be sometime before they do.
I think anyone supporting her means well but do hope they one day realize they were played. TS is not capable of love. She uses things like death threats and threats of suicide and false pregnancies to get those closest to her to do things they wouldn’t normally do out of fear. I pray God guides them to break away from the false sense of love and they instead do the hardest thing they may ever have to do to bring justice to a child who has touched the lives of so many others.
There was a recent kidnapping case in Virginia where the child’s mother’s ex boyfriend ran off with the teen daughter. Several days in they tried to go to his mother’s home. She turned them away and immediately called the police. No doubt she loves her son. But it certainly doesn’t mean she needs to love his choices and she ultimately did what she could live with. A brave, respectable woman she is. A model to others who’s loved ones commit horrific crimes.
JMO

I'm not as well versed as some on the timelines, but am I correct that they didn't know of RD's video surveillance until 2/1?

Most of what we know about RD's video comes from RD. NOT from LE. I'm not saying RD has been untruthful, I'm just pointing out where the info comes from.

Here's what I know based on MSM reports.

LE collected security video from RD on Sat 2/1. It wasn't viewed then, just collected from him and from other neighbors to cover the days before GS disappeared up until LE was called on 1/27.

RD couldn't sleep that night so he stayed up reviewing his video on a larger screen. That is when he found the truck video.

RD showed that video to AS on Sun 2/2. AS called LE. I believe RD said in one article he had called LE himself. It's unclear who called first but more accounts seem to say AS did. RD said AS cried when he saw the video. RD said AS said TS lied when he saw it.

RD told reporters LE said it was the break they needed. LE has been tight-lipped about the video from Day #1. Pretty much wouldn't comment.

That person was too well spoken, and several of us have strong suspicions as to their identity (a YouTube and Facebook moron with a small following).

This person echoed the exact same talking points, and used similar phrases. It wasn’t TS, I can say that with near certainty.

Is this a video on YouTube or somewhere? Can't find it in the thread. Do tell.

BBM:

I disagree with that assessment.

Let's not forget the Cousin Itt interview back on January 31st where she talks about LE threatening to shoot her at the store and violating her constitutional rights.

I think LE had some warrants in hand at that point.

Clearly, they followed her to that store.

JMO.

They don't need warrants to follow her to the store.

Yes I remember that. I also remember a poster here on WS @HardyStew who, I think sadly we scared off, who posted the following back in thread #16 on 2/21.

I apologize if my wording rubbed you and others the wrong way and was simply using the “apology” reference to bolster my point about the potential for her to be unfairly convicted in the public sphere and probably should have been left out as it seems to have distracted from the point I’m trying to make.

Especially since I personally wouldn’t be making an apology because I think, and very strongly believe, that he is alive, that there are many different layers to a complex situation and that the main players went outside the bounds of the law despite their, mostly, good intentions.

I wish @HardyStew would chime in again please and let us know if the main players you were referencing were those parties in TS’s caravan. And perhaps helped her with her trip to SC via FL? is that what was meant by the BBM? Your Post has stuck out with me all this time. And now it seems to maybe make some sense. Moo

I think, and very strongly believe, that he is alive, that there are many different layers to a complex situation and that the main players went outside the bounds of the law despite their, mostly, good intentions.

T speak, my interpretation. I think (I need to mislead you yet again) that he is alive (I killed him).

The layers mentioned are those mental twists she has, the complex situation is the one in which she finds/found herself, the main player(s) are T and T alone, and it is T who went outside the bounds of the law, and committed a heinous murder, but wants you to believe, it wasn't supposed to turn out that way, as she had mostly good intentions, say, to punish Gannon, except a 2x4, and a knife, and a gun were a wee bit of overkill, no pun intended.

Sicko Psycho Satanic Lying Liar that Lies. Thank GOD Gannon is found.

I expect other charges some time in the not too distant future, I'd be amazed if a close family member(s) and/or a friend are not charged with concealing a crime, or some other measure of involvement.

However, she may have duped 'em all. Including LE early on. That caravan may have gone due east, LE thinking she was with it, while she rented a vehicle and drove southeast and over to the Florida Panhandle, without anyone else knowing her dastardly plan.

Last edited:
I disagree.

I think LE had some warrants in hand at that point, to have followed her to that store.

JMO.
Definitely, but the threshold for obtaining a warrant for a tracking device, likely wasn’t met at that point.

It’s not hard to get search warrants for houses and vehicles, especially with the circumstances here.

@riolove77 (a prosecutor), says that it’s not that simple.

Definitely, but the threshold for obtaining a warrant for a tracking device, likely wasn’t met at that point.

It’s not hard to get search warrants for houses and vehicles, especially with the circumstances here.

@riolove77 (a prosecutor), says that it’s not that simple.

She also says you don't need a warrant to follow her.

She can and should have been followed.

That's my point.

If it was someone connected to her, then this person is something like 10 times smarter. They were well spoken, and completely coherent. I wasn’t having any of it though (Feb 21):

To believe that a crime was not committed, TS is not responsible, and Gannon is still alive, requires me to to ignore both evidence and common sense.

Everything makes sense to me if she is responsible, and nothing makes sense if she is not.

To imply that it’s crazy for people to see things differently from yourself, and pretend that evidence does not exist, is in a word, “gaslighting.”

It’s also monstrously arrogant, and shockingly transparent.

Similar to the way TS has shown herself to be. The way I see it, she’s either a horrible mother, or a vile child killer.

Regardless, no apology will be forthcoming. Sorry, not sorry.
Very well put. Thanks.

Most of what we know about RD's video comes from RD. NOT from LE. I'm not saying RD has been untruthful, I'm just pointing out where the info comes from.

Here's what I know based on MSM reports.

LE collected security video from RD on Sat 2/1. It wasn't viewed then, just collected from him and from other neighbors to cover the days before GS disappeared up until LE was called on 1/27.

RD couldn't sleep that night so he stayed up reviewing his video on a larger screen. That is when he found the truck video.

RD showed that video to AS on Sun 2/2. AS called LE. I believe RD said in one article he had called LE himself. It's unclear who called first but more accounts seem to say AS did. RD said AS cried when he saw the video. RD said AS said TS lied when he saw it.

RD told reporters LE said it was the break they needed. LE has been tight-lipped about the video from Day #1. Pretty much wouldn't comment.

But given that timeline, it's more than likely LS had already hightailed it out of town by then.

They do to put any sort of tracking device on her car, like people are suggesting they should have.

Got it, thanks. I missed that part of the discussion.

Question: Leaving aside the practical considerations, from a legal standpoint only, could LE have kept a tail on TS while she was in CO absent a warrant?

I think, and very strongly believe, that he is alive, that there are many different layers to a complex situation and that the main players went outside the bounds of the law despite their, mostly, good intentions.

T speak, my interpretation. I think (I need to mislead you yet again) that he is alive (I killed him).

The layers mentioned are those mental twists she has, the complex situation is the one in which she finds/found herself, the main player(s) are T and T alone, and it is T who went outside the bounds of the law, and committed a heinous murder, but wants you to believe, it wasn't supposed to turn out that way, as she had mostly good intentions, say, to punish Gannon, except a 2x4, and a knife, and a gun were a wee bit of overkill, no pun intended.

Sicko Psycho Satanic Lying Liar that Lies. Thank GOD Gannon is found.

I expect other charges some time in the not too distant future, I'd be amazed if close family and/or a friend are not charged with concealing a crime, or some other measure of involvement.

However, she may have duped 'em all. Including LE early on. That caravan may have gone due east, LE thinking she was with it, while she rented a vehicle and drove southeast and over to the Florida Panhandle, without anyone else knowing her dastardly plan.
I have my reasons to believe this poster was not TS.
But yes she has duped many people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members