Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM:

Agreed.

The Endorsed Witness List and LE's extensive search activities in CO support the conclusion that LE either didn't have contemporaneous knowledge of TS making the trip to FL, or else they didn't conceive of the possibility that she could have been transporting GS's body with her.

Had LE been tailing/tracking TS's movements in CO, they would have seen her when she returned to wherever she'd left GS's body prior to leaving town.

That single aspect of the case does appear to have been a dropped ball by LE.

Fortunately, it didn't cost them as dearly as it could have.

Thank you, God...and I say that reverently.

JMO.
They have like 300 ppl on that list. Mostly are F.b.i and law enforcement. Maybe Florida sent some of their ppl to Colorado to help? I'm not sure but maybe? Did you guys notice the Butler County , Ohio medical examiner is on there too??

That still leaves 2 full days where TS could have been doing a lot of traveling, hiding, and what not. She had 4 hours on the 27th mid-day. I think she bungled this drop off by forgetting about her watch. But what was she doing the night of the 27th through early morning of the 28th? I think everyone is just assuming because kids are home that she wouldn't leave. I think she could have very well waited for little sis to go to bed and told HH that she was going to take a drive to go look for GS. (Was there a date on those night time surveillance vids?) She'd likely only need to be back around the time the girls would normally get up for school or could have easily put HH in charge of getting LS ready. That could potentially open up a lot more hours to do whatever she felt the need to do. Hide him better, move him again, get rid of some damning evidence she found while cleaning up at home.

Then we get into rental car timeline and no idea how many or if any of those hours were spent with AS or anyone else "looking for Gannon".

Oh sure. I agree. Really there was no way for LE to rule out GS being a runaway on the 27th or the 28th IMO.

She may or may not have used the rental to move the body on the 28th or early the 29th. (Although on the 28th she was available sometime between 11 and about 3:30 to tell LE it wasn't GS on video at the *advertiser censored* and Go according to the MSM.) So surveillance might not have been that revealing from the 29th on. It's just odd she wasn't followed IF LE was sure she'd likely killed GS. It would all make much more sense to me if LE hadn't told media they suspected her on the 29th. That's the catch for me.
JMO

Sure. Makes sense. I'm sure LE did their best and much of this comes from 20/20 hindsight.

But on 1/29
1. GS's status is changed to endangered. Reason given by LE-- Age, weather, time, need for meds

2. TS and her daughter "accosted" for interview by LE at Marshall's when buying underwear. We only have TS's account but it seems it was clear by then TS has left the home.

3. LE tells media in confidence it's foul play and TS is suspected.

Yet apparently TS isn't kept under surveillance while she's living away from the home. Or if she is, she still manages to leave the state for parts unknown.

JMO
1/29- Need to add; TS rents a moving van and goes into the home and removes all her "stuff". I have it on good authority that neither LE or the family knew she was going to do this. She then books it for SC.

I did listen to the first 30 minutes of the WS YT with Leigh and Tricia. I totally missed the suitcase reference, it does make sense, Gannon would have to be in some sort of container for transport.

I did catch the following:

Leigh was supposed to meet up with her at Starbucks to view the “lie detector” results.

Leigh had not heard back from LS for several days (I believe all Leigh’s calls were unreturned).

Radio silence on LS end, surprise, surprise! Most likely there was never an actual lie detector test and if she passed that machine surely malfunctioned and caused a fire. :eek:o_O:mad:

At some point during Leigh’s phone calls with her, LS said she was suicidal.

Leigh contacted South Carolina authorities for a welfare check but without a current address little could be done.

Leigh took suicide reference seriously as another case ended in suicide for that stepmom (sorry forgot the case but I know seasoned WS will remember and some apparently participated in that search).

Long story short, eventually a minor family member of LS called Leigh and told her the reason LS had been out of touch and cancelled the meeting.

LS was Pregnant and in the Hospital.​

Shaking my head in disgust, she has played the suicidal (poor me) and pregnancy card all at once.

I take that as a direct dig at someone else in the case having a pregnancy that required hospitalization.

LS is good at turning that knife.

Absolute monstrosity of a person.

Assuming this call was at the bequest of LS.

Please go listen for yourselves Websleuths YouTube needs the views as Tricia is trying to reach a milestone for viewers that will allow her channel to do more. I know everyone does not have the time but please try and hit subscribe.

It's a good thing LS skipped the Starbucks meeting. No telling what kind of danger Leigh Egan would be in. Knowing what LS is capable of. Especiallly since the Polygragh story is more than likely a load of hogwash. Just like the rest of the confabulations thus far. I'm sure Leigh is very smart,and takes precautions just in case but still. LS got out of her hand cuffs, and did serious harm to a correctional officer. MOO

A statement from Al
Gannon’s father releases statement after possible remains found

I would like to take this opportunity to reach out to the community here in Colorado and all over the nation to express my deepest gratitude and true heartfelt appreciation for the overwhelming support.

Many of you have either requested or inquired about information from me or interaction with me throughout these past two months. As you can tell from the initial missing child report, to the arrest and charges in early March, and now the wonderful, yet gut-wrenching news that Gannon’s body has been recovered, this has been a heartbreaking and absolutely devastating time period in my life.

I am a very private person anyways, but balancing my desire to show my great appreciation and my need to cope with the continually evolving devastation has not been easy. I thank each member of the community and media that has respected my privacy and need to process everything that has happened.

Those who I have personally trusted with information in the public have respected my privacy in an epic manner, and to those one to two people I owe you a lifelong debt of gratitude. If there is any question about whom I trust, take a look at who releases this statement. Anyone else is simply using me, my precious, heartbroken daughter, and my loving family as fodder for their personal agenda, which is absolutely despicable.

To those who are loving, supportive, and peaceful, thank you a million times over and God bless you all. I will more than likely not give any public interviews or statements until the end of the case, but I thank you all in advance for respecting my approach.

– Al Stauch

Exactly.

They don't need warrants to follow her.

That's the point.

So the question remains... WERE they following her? I felt sure they were even up to when they arrested her here in
Myrtle Beach but after Gannon being found in Florida and it taking so long to find him I'm not really sure. And if they WEREN'T!

1/29- Need to add; TS rents a moving van and goes into the home and removes all her "stuff". I have it on good authority that neither LE or the family knew she was going to do this. She then books it for SC.

Could all be true. But....
where was AS (and LH) when she was cleaning out the house on the 29th? Was this before or after the LE incident with TS and HH on the 29th?

And do we know when she left for SC? The Cousin IT interview aired on the 31st. Was it taped earlier? Do we even know for sure she rented a truck? Spencer said he thought the white truck he saw was her moving van but was it recently rented? Or rented at all? It's been suggested it could have been a panel truck that might have belonged to a relative.
JMO

At what point did AS realize that LS had more than likely harmed his son? At what point did he move LH into his home? Was LS there, also? Actually, was there ever a point where nobody was allowed access to the house by LE due to investigation?

Restoration Church

STATEMENT ON BEHALF OF AL STAUCH-

"I would like to take this opportunity to reach out to the community here in Colorado and all over the nation to express my deepest gratitude and true heartfelt appreciation for the overwhelming support.

Many of you have either requested or inquired about information from me or interaction with me throughout these past two months. As you can tell from the initial missing child report, to the arrest and charges in early March, and now the wonderful, yet gut-wrenching news that Gannon's body has been recovered, this has been a heartbreaking and absolutely devastating time period in my life.

I am a very private person anyways, but balancing my desire to show my great appreciation and my need to cope with the continually evolving devastation has not been easy. I thank each member of the community and media that has respected my privacy and need to process everything that has happened.

Those who I have personally trusted with information in the public have respected my privacy in an epic manner, and to those one to two people I owe you a lifelong debt of gratitude. If there is any question about whom I trust, take a look at who releases this statement. Anyone else is simply using me, my precious, heartbroken daughter, and my loving family as fodder for their personal agenda, which is absolutely despicable.

To those who are loving, supportive, and peaceful, thank you a million times over and God bless you all. I will more than likely not give any public interviews or statements until the end of the case, but I thank you all in advance for respecting my approach.

Al Stauch"

What an amazing statement. Strength and grace.

He seems like such a gentle soul. It may take all the strength he has to see this through. He just never knew that the monster wasn’t under his bed..she was in it.

I’ve searched everywhere for a written transcript, but all I can find is this story which has an audio clip at the top. It has the neighbor RD talking about offering to show TS his footage ( before he found the incriminating stuff of course ) and her refusing his offer. It starts at about 25:00.
‘He could barely walk’: Gannon Stauch neighbor confirms security footage dates after stepmother’s murder arrest [EXCLUSIVE UPDATE]

Could all be true. But....
where was AS (and LH) when she was cleaning out the house on the 29th? Was this before or after the LE incident with TS and HH on the 29th?

And do we know when she left for SC? The Cousin IT interview aired on the 31st. Was it taped earlier? Do we even know for sure she rented a truck? Spencer said he thought the white truck he saw was her moving van but was it recently rented? Or rented at all? It's been suggested it could have been a panel truck that might have belonged to a relative.
JMO
Seems she cleared out her stuff on the 31st while others were searching or at a vigil (per LH). She then went and did the interview with her back to the camera and the moving vehicle visible in the background. I don’t know where she was on the 1st but I believe on the 2nd she found out about RD’s video. I think AS must have called and confronted her. (Who could resist doing so when she was brazenly claiming LH was likely to blame?!) Even if he didn’t confront LS, she knew that video could become a problem before RD even found it (see link above). He told her his video camera could see her driveway and offered to let her review video with him. So IMO police are asking if anyone saw LS in Pace, FL between Feb.3-5 because they’re pretty sure that’s when she snagged Gannon from where she’d left his body, and moved it. I don’t believe her family was caravanning with her at the time, nor knowingly aiding her in anything illegal. I think she went solo.

MOO knowing a firearm was used in the commision of the crime is big.
I have always wondered what they were searching for by sifting snow, now I think either a bullet or shotgun pellets.
The FBI team used a orange red light on the gate with fabric on it in the area 90 ft north of Sierra Pines on 105. Sifted snow from there going north along the roadside including on top of the berm. There were a few yellow evidence markers visible to news crews.

Last edited:
Colorado law. They only allow cameras for advisements and arraignments. We won’t see TS again in court.
pre-Trial exceptions
(3) Limitations on Expanded Media Coverage. Notwithstanding an authorization to conduct expanded media coverage of a proceeding, there shall be no:
(A) Expanded media coverage of pretrial hearings in criminal cases, except advisements and arraignments;

A judge can allow a trial to be recorded but it would be unusual in Colorado for such a high profile case.

pre-Trial exceptions
(3) Limitations on Expanded Media Coverage. Notwithstanding an authorization to conduct expanded media coverage of a proceeding, there shall be no:
(A) Expanded media coverage of pretrial hearings in criminal cases, except advisements and arraignments;

A judge can allow a trial to be recorded but it would be unusual in Colorado for such a high profile case.
UGH...Yes, we will have to wait for breaks and lunches for our news people to tweet the updates during the trial.
That is OK...if we can't view it live, at least we will get updated tweets all day long.

UGH...Yes, we will have to wait for breaks and lunches for our news people to tweet the updates during the trial.
That is OK...if we can't view it live, at least we will get updated tweets all day long.
They may allow it to be Tweeted live, when the time comes. The Frazee case saw some extreme measures taken, ones that are rare. Reporters not only couldn’t Tweet live, but had to cross the street to do it. When they did so, they weren’t allowed back in until the next break.

I don’t think things will necessarily be that extreme here.

The judge hasn’t ruled on trial coverage yet , it’s still way to premature for that but my guess is when the time comes it won’t be allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member