Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any other person in TS's household may have known right from wrong etc and may be accountable for their behavior, but until you have lived with a person like that and for those many years and have first knowledge of what it takes to literally survive I ask for compassion for them. When I got out of my house at age 18, out of the isolation, out of the hate, out of the fear of setting my step mother off, I couldn't believe how the the rest of the world lived in love and kindness and support of one another. I say lets give them all a break, they lived in a world that most of us cannot be imagined. MOO MOO MOO
Gannon...

Well said, your opinion based on experience and facts...may you continue to enjoy
life as it is supposed to be...

I only get a chance to check this forum now and then... is HH Leticia’s daughter? What is her name... and is she not AS daughter?

Just a friendly reminder for all of us to review Post #3 on Page #1 of this thread. Its saying we should use initials for certain people.

Here is a link to the first page and you can scroll down to Post #3 which has the warnings and there are a couple other posts around there that has some of the rules for this thread.

Found Deceased - CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Last edited:
The suicidal ideation, pregnancy and hospitalization is pathetic! And HH's role in that sick charade speaks volumes of her inability to resist TS's manipulation and then actively participating.

I express this realizing that she is a victim of her mother's evil. But by the same token, she knows right from wrong, and just like the rest of society, she is still accountable for her behavior.
You can’t be both a victim of brainwashing and accountable for its impact on you.

Gannon and those close to him are being recast in a romanticized version of this horrible tragedy before this poor discarded murdered child has even received his dignified burial.

The truth is, LS committed this heinous crime, and now the DA can finally say this meets the standard of intent and deliberation. I’m sorry to see assignment of perpetrator roles to her victims. It buys into her game of making others responsible for what she and only she engineered, without mercy for anyone, including her own flesh and blood.

I’m confident that the extent of her extreme psychological violence and grotesque manipulations against this entire family are yet to be measured.

I’m still catching up. Since they found Gannon I’ve had trouble sleeping. My heart literally aches for his family and all those affected. LS’ evil has affected so many lives. I do have to say tho that the one thing that has stood out to me more than anything is how much LH cherished her son. The pictures of him she posts on her FB just warm my heart that he knew he was cherished and felt that pure love. You can tell nothing is staged for a perfect pic, she just loved him in the purest way. I’m sure AS felt the same, he just seems more private. Love does win.

One more thing, I’m so glad Gannon’s family has such strong faith. I’m sure it’s an immense crutch at the worst time of their lives. LH is right. Her boy was so special.

Any other person in TS's household may have known right from wrong etc and may be accountable for their behavior, but until you have lived with a person like that and for those many years and have first knowledge of what it takes to literally survive I ask for compassion for them. When I got out of my house at age 18, out of the isolation, out of the hate, out of the fear of setting my step mother off, I couldn't believe how the the rest of the world lived in love and kindness and support of one another. I say lets give them all a break, they lived in a world that most of us cannot be imagined. MOO MOO MOO

Nice post.

I believe the children who were close to TS, including HH, didn't know what normal was.

I just hope no one close to TS was roped in. That would be a double tragedy.

LS is likely in the prison library every chance she gets, seeking legal writings related to items pertinent to her own case.

Her to do list:

Create a list of the injustices LE engaged in.
How to sway public opinion.
How to create a murder mistrial.

You know, things like how to create a hung jury. Proving she's had an unfair trial. How to have trial moved elsewhere.

Not to mention, likely upcoming false allegations toward the very family members, and friends, who we know are not involved.

JMO
I would think that LE would keep going after new evidence so long as they keep getting new directions to pursue. There are multiple reasons why they would keep wanting to get all the evidence they can.

Some of the reasons for doing so:

*During a trial, some evidence can get thrown out by the Defense/Judge and so LE wants to build a tight a case as possible since they dont know what parts of the evidence may end up being thrown out and not be able to use.

*Some new evidence may end up being a lot stronger than the evidence they already have.

*As they keep pursuing where the trails lead them, then other charges may be able to be filed against not only her, but maybe other people may receive charges.
Thank you for providing an understanding, it’s all very clear why they’d continue to work this case. :)

You can’t be both a victim of brainwashing and accountable for its impact on you.

Gannon and those close to him are being recast in a romanticized version of this horrible tragedy before this poor discarded murdered child has even received his dignified burial.

The truth is, LS committed this heinous crime, and now the DA can finally say this meets the standard of intent and deliberation. I’m sorry to see assignment of perpetrator roles to her victims. It buys into her game of making others responsible for what she and only she engineered, without mercy for anyone, including her own flesh and blood.

I’m confident that the extent of her extreme psychological violence and grotesque manipulations against this entire family are yet to be measured.
Yes! She didn’t become a murderer with intent overnight. She’s been a monster for a long, long time.

10,000 likes

LS is likely in the prison library every chance she gets, seeking legal writings related to items pertinent to her own case.

Her to do list:

You know, things like how to create a hung jury. Proving she's had an unfair trial. How to have trial moved elsewhere.

Not to mention, likely upcoming false allegations toward the very family members, and friends, who we know are not involved.
I think she already knows these things. She's already researched how to give yourself time when a boy goes missing (report him as a runaway).

Very much agreed. And sometimes it takes a lifetime to come out of that world, oh how grateful I am. And I think I love you. :)
I pray daily for the ones that survived the monsters wrath. Only by the grace of God. I hope HH has some very strong supporters unlike her mother so that we will not hear about how she turned out like the monster. I pray for all abused humans that can’t get away. So so sad for Landen and her family. We love you Gannon.

They will definitely keep collecting anything that they deem relevant. They will at some point have to turn over initial discovery to the defense. But the case will likely continue to move forward. As they produce more discovery they will then turn it over to the defense as soon as required by the court. I have seen cases where the prosecution has asked a judge to admit newly found evidence even at trial, in those cases usually the judge will make a ruling either giving the defense a chance to review it with their own experts. Or sometimes he will simply allow it to be presented and give the defense a chance to dispute it in court, depending on what the evidence is. Either way the show will go on. And the evidence in this case is going to be completely overwhelming. She tried to cover her tracks, crimes that have the most evidence are more often the ones that involve an attempted redirection of the investigation. And many times that evidence is just as damning as the actual crime itself. The evidence in this case will be as damning as it is voluminous! JMO

DDA Allen is going to nail her to the wall
@ab01 thank you for this perspective. I’d live to see this case live. Since I have your attention, would AS & LH have sway with courts either to keep a lid on the court proceeding with no reporting at all? And vise versa, allow MSM to legal allowable? TIA

Last edited:
Very much agreed. And sometimes it takes a lifetime to come out of that world, oh how grateful I am. And I think I love you. :)
I pray daily for the ones that survived the monsters wrath. Only by the grace of God. I hope HH has some very strong supporters unlike her mother so that we will not hear about how she turned out like the monster. I pray for all abused humans that can’t get away. So so sad for Landen and her family. We love you Gannon.
Sending (<3)

Her to do list:

Ted Bundy tried that. Didn't work out for him,and he actually had some law school experience. IANAL but I would advise her to leave things to the pros. MOO

@ab01 thank you for this perspective. I’d live to see this case live. Since I have your attention, would AS & LH have sway with courts either to keep a lid on the court proceeding with no reporting at all? And vise versa, allow MSM to legal allowable? TIA

You know honestly I’m not sure how much that would factor in. It will be set by the judge. I will say as we have seen in other Colorado cases, Colorado is very strict when it comes to Expanded media coverage. I expect this case to be no different jmo

Absolutely right.

I cannot imagine the lives these 3 children led while under the "care" of TS.

We don't know a single thing HH did or didn't do. She has not been named by LE as an accomplice or having anything to do with what went on. Her mother is a murderer who had no problem killing a child.

If I'm her daughter, I gotta think twice about saying no to Mama.

We will see in time what happened, but for now, HH is a minor child and should be treated as such.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member