OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, as I mentioned also, it sounds like Fred discussed her GJ testimony with not just the Wagner 4 but with others as well:

Canepa:
"And we again have information that she did in fact discuss that at length with other individuals again to include the now indicted Capital Crime Defendants which is her son and her son's family."

This creates another senario, that Fred is the confidential reliable source by accident!

That she leaked her GJ testimony and what was said by the Wagner 4 to someone else.

#1.) CRS is wiretaps.
#2.) CRS is a close trusted employee who was in and out and overheard conversations.
#3.) CRS is a person Fred had conversations with. Fred trusted this person and during conversations (spur of moment not thinking it through) she divulged to this person conversations the Wagner 4 had. We all do this...sometimes alot.

I believe it is very possible that she confided in RW but I do not believe RW would have said anything about it to LE, it would have been someone else.
I think RW is the trusted keeper of many family secrets...2 Cents.....
1ab191b4-1002-425f-b8f9-f0f236058688-IMG_4997.jpg

Rhoden murder case: Charges against Fredericka Wagner dismissed

I have always believed every Wagner in this core unit have been right in the middle of the talks from the beginning. I've also believe the first time the Rhoden family went against the Ws over SW they started formulating their deaths. Maybe not putting together the plan but mumbling among themselves if you get what I am saying.

Opinion here... I doubt FW knew beforehand. I think the W4 would want total control and not want FW having a day or calling any shots. So if they talked about revenge in front of her (or with her) it was probably under the pretense of not standing for being falsely accused of murder.

It's possible but I think she knew more about it. Either way I would love to have been a fly on the wall when they were having all these talks.

CC how are you and your family?
BP how are you and your family?
Caylee how are you and your family?
Niner how are you and your family?
StrangeOne how are you and your family?
Raisinback how are you and your family?
IType how are you and your family?
Dudly how are you and your family?
This is a friendly check on Coronavirus and if any of the Websleuth poster has contracted it, also does anyone know how the Rhodens/Gilley and Manley family is doing thru this Pandemic?
Also SillyBilly hope you and Tricia and your family’s is kept safe during this Coronavirus.

Sorry for not replying sooner, very busy with not enough hours in the day. We are fine JBB and it's so sweet of you to ask. Thank you. Stay safe everyone and remember to wash those hands. HUGS.

@sillybilly,

The 4 Wagners are in 4 different Ohio jails. There has been a lot of news on the jails in Ohio recently.

If Covid-19 were to affect the jail that a specific Wagner is in, is it OK to mention it on this thread?
I know we have a Corona thread so I wasn't sure about this particular subject.

I know your busy with the Corona thread, I appreciate how busy you are and hate to bother you.

Thankx SB

@sillybilly,

The 4 Wagners are in 4 different Ohio jails. There has been a lot of news on the jails in Ohio recently.

If Covid-19 were to affect the jail that a specific Wagner is in, is it OK to mention it on this thread?
I know we have a Corona thread so I wasn't sure about this particular subject.

I know your busy with the Corona thread, I appreciate how busy you are and hate to bother you.

Thankx SB

Hi Cool Cats. It's okay to mention as long as it is in MSM and the discussion doesn't end up in a general convo about Covid19.

Hey all, hope this finds everyone well. We all are experiencing historic times, none of us has lived through a pandemic before.

The W4 case is at a stall.

We probably all joined Websleuths because of a particular case, one that touched our hearts. I read this site daily during the Jayme Closs case.

Since there is not a lot (anything) going on in the W4 case, I'm going to suggest you all to read other threads in other cases. The two I would suggest are the Evelyn Boswell thread and the Gannon Stauch thread. They are heartbreaking. But it is fascinating to read them from start to finish.

I have learned so much from the posters/sleuths on these threads. Both in how they sleuth and how they interact. They are worth a read.

Stay healthy all!

Possible county jail cases

I am not providing a MSM link as it covers other material on the stay at home order in Ohio, but you can read it on the Columbus Dispatch site, lengthy article. Hope this is okay per SB's post. :)

"On Sunday, the Franklin County sheriff’s office said it was monitoring two inmates as potential coronavirus cases.

One was transferred to a hospital with pneumonia; the other was placed in a single cell at the Jackson Pike facility that is set up with negative air pressure to prevent other possible infections."

Possible county jail cases

I am not providing a MSM link as it covers other material on the stay at home order in Ohio, but you can read it on the Columbus Dispatch site, lengthy article. Hope this is okay per SB's post. :)

"On Sunday, the Franklin County sheriff’s office said it was monitoring two inmates as potential coronavirus cases.

One was transferred to a hospital with pneumonia; the other was placed in a single cell at the Jackson Pike facility that is set up with negative air pressure to prevent other possible infections."

For anyone checking on the Ohio jail news:

Angela Wagner is 30 miles north of Columbus in:
  • DELAWARE COUNTY JAIL
    844 US HWY 42 N
    DELAWARE, OH 43015
Jake Wagner is in:
  • FRANKLIN COUNTY CORRECTIONS CENTER I
    360 FRONT STREET
    COLUMBUS, OH 43215
George Wagner IV is in:
  • ROSS COUNTY JAIL
    28 N PAINT STREET
    CHILLICOTHE, OH 45601
Billy Wagner is 20 miles north of Cincinnati in:
  • BUTLER COUNTY JAIL
    705 HANOVER STREET
    HAMILTON, OH 45011
  • :eek:

Last edited:
For anyone checking on the Ohio jail news:

Angela Wagner is 30 miles north of Columbus in:
  • DELAWARE COUNTY JAIL
    844 US HWY 42 N
    DELAWARE, OH 43015
Jake Wagner is in:
  • FRANKLIN COUNTY CORRECTIONS CENTER I
    360 FRONT STREET
    COLUMBUS, OH 43215
George Wagner IV is in:
  • ROSS COUNTY JAIL
    28 N PAINT STREET
    CHILLICOTHE, OH 45601
Billy Wagner is 20 miles north of Cincinnati in:
  • BUTLER COUNTY JAIL
    705 HANOVER STREET
    HAMILTON, OH 45011

Pretty sure that's where they've been for quite some time now. Is this news?

Hey all, hope this finds everyone well. We all are experiencing historic times, none of us has lived through a pandemic before.

The W4 case is at a stall.

We probably all joined Websleuths because of a particular case, one that touched our hearts. I read this site daily during the Jayme Closs case.

Since there is not a lot (anything) going on in the W4 case, I'm going to suggest you all to read other threads in other cases. The two I would suggest are the Evelyn Boswell thread and the Gannon Stauch thread. They are heartbreaking. But it is fascinating to read them from start to finish.

I have learned so much from the posters/sleuths on these threads. Both in how they sleuth and how they interact. They are worth a read.

Stay healthy all!

Agree! Let's check back occasionally to see if there's anything new in court dates. Otherwise, its pretty quiet. Not even sure if the attorneys will be meeting with the evidence coordinator.

Pretty sure that's where they've been for quite some time now. Is this news?

Not news but good information.

Not everyone has all this memorized:
Which Wagners are in which jails, the names of the 4 different jails, and what 4 different cities each jail is located in.

Also, where are 2 of those cities located?
Like Delaware City is 30 miles north of Columbus and Hamilton City is 20 miles north of Cincinnati.

I like this information being in one place and thought others might as well in case the virus starts spreading in some Ohio jails.

In her 19 years working on Rikers Island in New York City, one corrections officer tells TIME she has never seen anything like the chaos and uncertainty that the novel coronavirus is causing in the jail system.

Last edited:

Which Wagners are in which jails, the names of the 4 different jails, and what 4 different cities each jail is located in.

Like Delaware City is 30 miles north of Columbus and Hamilton City is 20 miles north of Cincinnati.

I like this information being in one place and thought others might as well in case the virus starts spreading in some Ohio jails.

In her 19 years working on Rikers Island in New York City, one corrections officer tells TIME she has never seen anything like the chaos and uncertainty that the novel coronavirus is causing in the jail system.

Very good information CC, and I'm sure newer posters are very appreciative. Keep up your good work. :D

I know abbreviations and initials are necessary for shortening the posts, but I wonder if there could be something in the media thread on each thread that simply lists "cast of characters". I don't follow most cases, and have to read a lot to get to know who the initials pertain to.

MOO

Thank you for sharing the information

I know abbreviations and initials are necessary for shortening the posts, but I wonder if there could be something in the media thread on each thread that simply lists "cast of characters". I don't follow most cases, and have to read a lot to get to know who the initials pertain to.

MOO
On here feel free to ask what or who an initial belongs to. If you let posters private message you and someone can't divulge an initial on the thread, then myself and others on here can PM you to let you know.

Here are the names and initials for the Wagner family who have been arrested and are in 4 separate Ohio jails.

Mom = Angela Jo Wagner - Angie - AW

Dad = George Washington Wagner III - Billy -
GW3

Oldest Son = George Washington Wagner IV -
GW4

Youngest Son = Edward Jacob Wagner - Jake -
JW
(No one calls him Edward, just Jake)

On here feel free to ask what or who an initial belongs to. If you let posters private message you and someone can't divulge an initial on the thread, then myself and others on here can PM you to let you know.

Here are the names and initials for the Wagner family who have been arrested and are in 4 separate Ohio jails.

Mom = Angela Jo Wagner - Angie - AW

Dad = George Washington Wagner III - Billy -
GW3

Oldest Son = George Washington Wagner IV -
GW4

Youngest Son = Edward Jacob Wagner - Jake -
JW
Thank you, this helps a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics