Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just hit the news here in the Tri-Cities. Unbelievable and should be enough to get their bond revoked. Although with the public health crisis, it’s possible they may just wait to pull it. IMO, might as well get them off the street because they have proven that they can’t be trusted to be normal human beings and the potential for them to do something far worse is there because they have no regard for society or the law.

Pathetic.
What is it with these people?!
I hope they take those ankle monitors and put them right in a cell where they belong!

So AB and her bf are still free to just run amok even though they both have been charged with car theft and are proven career criminals. I just don't get it. Wasn't AB on probation? Wouldn't this be violation of probation? No wonder they both keep breaking the law, it just doesn't appear to matter.

Can't make this stuff up!!!! BBM

"According to a police report, Angela Boswell and William McCloud approached a register with $45.02 worth of items in a cart at the Walmart on Fort Henry Drive. The report said they failed to pay for the merchandise and tried to leave the store when a loss prevention employee stopped them.

An officer said he then arrived and issued both Boswell and McCloud a citation for shoplifting. Police said both of them left on foot and were banned from all Walmart properties for life."

REALLY? That's it? That's pretty much a slap on the wrist and sorry, but...how in the h*ll is Walmart going to enforce that? These people kill me. MOO...

Can't make this stuff up!!!! BBM

"According to a police report, Angela Boswell and William McCloud approached a register with $45.02 worth of items in a cart at the Walmart on Fort Henry Drive. The report said they failed to pay for the merchandise and tried to leave the store when a loss prevention employee stopped them.

An officer said he then arrived and issued both Boswell and McCloud a citation for shoplifting. Police said both of them left on foot and were banned from all Walmart properties for life."

REALLY? That's it? That's pretty much a slap on the wrist and sorry, but...how in the h*ll is Walmart going to enforce that? These people kill me. MOO...
They probably weren't charged because they never made it out of the store.

If they try to enter any Walmart stores in the future, their cameras may recognize them by facial identity technology. At least that's how I've heard it works in other stores.

Imo

They probably weren't charged because they never made it out of the store.

If they try to enter any Walmart stores in the future, their cameras may recognize them by facial identity technology. At least that's how I've heard it works in other stores.

Imo
That makes sense. I'm still trying to figure out how they went up to the cashier with the products then didn't pay for them. Maybe they payed for other items but had those $45 worth hidden? Kind of an oddly worded article, IMO.

That makes sense. I'm still trying to figure out how they went up to the cashier with the products then didn't pay for them. Maybe they payed for other items but had those $45 worth hidden? Kind of an oddly worded article, IMO.

They were still charged with a crime - Theft of Property - Shoplifting. It’s a misdemeanor and at that level, officers are given discretion on whether to jail them or to cite them. Not sure what drove the decision to cite versus jail, but this is not uncommon.

The bottom line is it’s definitely a violation of bond and almost certainly a violation of probation if those are still in effect. Bond can be revoked or a violation of probation warrant issued.

I'm amazed, though I shouldn't be, at the brazenness of this pair. Though they are indeed career criminals, I'm sure they were just well-known in their local community, and rotten apples as far as LE was concerned.

But now, now, they have been in the national news. I recognize that they don't think like we do, but still.....I mean, ONE functioning brain cell between them should have been enough to make them realize that hey, now is not the time for our usual pastime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member