Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pardon my ignorance, but can Lori be charged for using other people's credit/bank cards? Credit card fraud, identity theft, or something? Since it seems she's used CV's credit card and/or Tylee's bank cards.
I was thinking same thing. I believe definitely CV credit card, even technically married, I am sure removed her from all cc joint accts, I mean took her off life Ins. She still had access to his accounts that Sayed his cc# on file. It's in Amazon pic, after certain amount becomes a felony. I am sure used alot of his cc for things after death. Tylee cc not sure if exact charge but she was minor, Lori's responsibility to use social security for living expenses for tylee. SS can make u produce receipts if think ur not doing that. I think Amazon package shows evidence of things they have her on. Date of package, which we already know what that proves, + additional felony's looking at by cc accts. Jmo.

Very good point. That is probably what she will say - that the CV19 rules will effectively be house arrest.

I think COVID-19 will be the argument for the bail reduction... Unfortunately for the kids I don’t believe there’s anything else to go on such as proof of life etc...
I can't like this post enough. SUCH a great analysis of her immoral and corrupt character. This post should be saved and sent to the prosecutor(s) when the time for justice comes. So many victims already. Moo.

Perfectly stated! I agree, what they’ve done has nothing to do with Faith or Religion.
Is lvd a psychopath or sociopath, I don’t know if there’s a difference. Is lvd leading CD or the other way around. And I don’t think they’re “crazy” per se... meaning I don’t think they’re “hearing voices” etc. I think it’s about money and power.

Eric posted yesterday that court is limited on who can enter due to Covid19:

ET5AT3eU8AE83r1

Eric Grossarth on Twitter

Here's the governor's new order today:
Gov. Brad Little issues statewide 'stay-home' order, issues extreme emergency declaration | East Idaho News

I don't see courts mentioned but they might be still considered "essential" services right now and perhaps will continue with the limits that Eric posted yesterday? IDK. MOO.
It can affect juries though. We had a mistrial on a case as 3 jurors had to self isolate. The trial had to be abandoned.

Pardon my ignorance, but can Lori be charged for using other people's credit/bank cards? Credit card fraud, identity theft, or something? Since it seems she's used CV's credit card and/or Tylee's bank cards.

They'd have to prove she did it without the person's permission. They can't do that nowi either case. Also, Tylee is under 18, it was probably a custodial account and her permission doesn't matter.

But if the Feds would go after her for social security fraud, I'd be very pleased.

I was thinking same thing. I believe definitely CV credit card, even technically married, I am sure removed her from all cc joint accts, I mean took her off life Ins. She still had access to his accounts that Sayed his cc# on file. It's in Amazon pic, after certain amount becomes a felony. I am sure used alot of his cc for things after death. Tylee cc not sure if exact charge but she was minor, Lori's responsibility to use social security for living expenses for tylee. SS can make u produce receipts if think ur not doing that. I think Amazon package shows evidence of things they have her on. Date of package, which we already know what that proves, + additional felony's looking at by cc accts. Jmo.
Depends if it was a business credit card. She was on the business account which is how she was able to withdraw the money from those accounts.

If that purchase ends up being what got her caught, it will have a certain ring of poetic justice to it
It could be explained away as a piece of jewellery ?
I dont see her not getting convicted on those charges. I cant think of any defense she can offer that would offset the fact that she refuses to account for their whereabouts. Her best explanation would be to claim that Tylee took JJ and they ran off together. Lori could claim she refused to reveal that to protect Tylee but I cant see any rational juror accepting that.
What i was saying is that the prosecution needs to tred carefully with what they charge. I think so far they have charged appropiately.
If that purchase ends up being what got her caught, it will have a certain ring of poetic justice to it

I like the thought of that. She was caught by her own wedding planning purchases and googling.

i just get so livid...so many times with this case....... Charles Vallow we discuss so often.......... what a good guy who got so duped by this woman. I just feel so much for him.

It could be explained away as a piece of jewellery ?

I like the thought of that. She was caught by her own wedding planning purchases and googling.
Even if they explain it away as a piece jewerly and the wedding ring became an after thought. If thats what gave the grandparents the correct address to call for the welfare check, that purchse becomes the lynchpin that unraveled their plot.
If the grandparents didnt have thst address we might not know the children are missing even now. That check blew everything up on them.

They'd have to prove she did it without the person's permission. They can't do that nowi either case. Also, Tylee is under 18, it was probably a custodial account and her permission doesn't matter.
What the...

That's what I said. What lawyer does a press release like this?? Just...... weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Contrary Marge