Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
So true.... Violent and volatile is a great description. I picked up my book that I have been reading for about a year, but don't make much progress in as it is pretty tense. I finally arrived at a the Personality Disorder chapter and Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) is first... Some facts about BPD and triggers etc are below... Based on what I have read etc., I feel that Gannon has been victimized by LS for an extended period of time. Probably for a good part of LS and AS's marriage. Should would have hit it well from AS. He got older and it was not that "easy" anymore as Gannon maybe stood up for himself more and/or found his voice, which, of course, threatened her control over him and other family members. Facing divorce and losing her job added to this and she completely lost control and did the unthinkable. But I also think that she has significant narc traits... A deadly combo...
JUSTICE FOR GANNON!

- Impulsive, emotionally unstable, and shift moods rapidly for periods that may last from a few hours to a few days.

- Depression is common in BPD and can magnify inappropriate, intense anger and an inability to control that anger. "The utter hatred vented by individuals with BPD can be withering. Their sense of self can be so fragile that the slightest insult or criticism can produce in them intense feelings of rejection, abandonment, and shame. And when rejected, the borderline individual may discharge his or her hatred in attempts to destroy the victim's career, reputation, family, friends, and, in some instances, the victim's life."

- As we all know, rejected borderline individuals often threaten suicide. They experience chronic feelings of emptiness or boredom, and often make frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment.

- They tend to project their disavowed, unacceptable thoughts and feelings onto others, whom they then try to control.

Resource:
Robert I. Simon, M.D.
Bad Men Do What Good Men Dream

I’m a licensed professional counselor and my thoughts exactly about her being a borderline. But we can’t diagnose without assessing a person thoroughly. They often have poor interpersonal relationships, the victim, fear of abandonment but also will push people away and then freak out, suicidal ideation, feeling empty. This sums up a borderlines relationships; I hate you don’t leave me. I’ve been thinking she done the interview backwards only for vanity reasons. Borderlines usually experienced trauma as a child. Can be pretty emotionless when it’s not about them. Not all but many I’ve dealt with. Go to extremes to keep people when they are going to leave, will threaten suicide or claim to pregnant to make the person leaving feel bad so they stay.

Not sure if this has been answered. But she would have to be charged where the crime took place and they would be unlikely to charge her before her murder case is over. Because the murder case takes precedence.

I’m not sure what the statue of limitations is though.
BBM:

I'm going to take a wild guess and say 7 5 years.

It seems like for most crimes that have a SoL, it's 7 5 years.

Off to research the answer…
Kansas Criminal Statute of Limitations Laws - FindLaw

Turns out, I was right the second time.

Looks like the SoL for assault in Kansas might be 5 years.

It's such a moot point, though.
There's absolutely no way that TS is going to be extradited to Kansas for assault after she's sentenced to life + forever in Colorado.

JMO.

Last edited:
The following is IMO only. Burner Phone. I believe she acted alone. Part of my theory is that TS moved him from original site and picked him up on the way to South Carolina. LE is inquiring about sightings of her March 3-5, If these are the same dates she claimed to be pregnant in the hospital this would buy her some time away from HH. I also think he was in that moving truck, nobody really needed access to the items inside until they arrived to unload.
Her belongings may have gone directly to a storage unit for later retrieval.

It was feb 3-5. I am shocked that the sight of a MOVING VAN by LE didn’t raise all kinds of red flags. She had it at widely published interview, so they had to be aware of it. Why did they not pull out all of the legal stops they could to monitor the hell out of her after that. They’re not stupid. Moving van screams dead body, hiding something, stealing something, about to flee, etc.... all of that nefariousness.

The rental car - did she ever drive it? did AS ever see it? I can't imagine picking up AS at the airport the day after his son went missing and disappearing to drive 1,000 miles. Did she just rent it for someone else to use? loud to bring them out.

Snipped by me for focus.

Actually there was a lot of scuttlebutt by the neighbors and on SM that LS did in fact "disappear" for an extended amount of time and people noticed this. Because she hadn't participated in any of the searches with them.

She actually brings this point up and attempts to explain this herself in her infamous 'Cousin It' interview with Spencer Wilson in Jan 31st. Clearly her disappearance allegedly occurred between the 28th and the 31st. Which supports the assumption that she drove the rental car.

A YouTuber (It's a Crime) who is following the case theorised where she may have moved Gannon on the 28th to the 29th. And I find her theory very intriguing. Because it roughly supports the mileage that we were seeing. And also puts another later inexplicable incident into interesting context.

What if LS moved Gannon's body to somewhere near Salina, Kansas, in those first crucial days? She could have then detoured through Salina Kansas again and picked him up on her way to Florida, then on to SC.

It would certainly put a different spin on her sudden violent out burst when she passed through there while being transported back to Colorado. JMO.

Just asking out of curiosity - does anybody know if LS is Lumbee ?
Sleuthing the perp only.... Lumbee's and Locklear's are somewhat interconnected.
If that was your meaning ? :)
Curious to see if the family arrives en masse to support TS in court ?
Blood is thicker than water and all of that... but I'd never have anyone's back who murdered a child. Ever.

I’m a licensed professional counselor and my thoughts exactly about her being a borderline. But we can’t diagnose without assessing a person thoroughly. They often have poor interpersonal relationships, the victim, fear of abandonment but also will push people away and then freak out, suicidal ideation, feeling empty. This sums up a borderlines relationships; I hate you don’t leave me. I’ve been thinking she done the interview backwards only for vanity reasons. Borderlines usually experienced trauma as a child. Can be pretty emotionless when it’s not about them. Not all but many I’ve dealt with. Go to extremes to keep people when they are going to leave, will threaten suicide or claim to pregnant to make the person leaving feel bad so they stay.

Yes, i completely agree with your assessment and experience. I am a Psych Nurse Practitioner and also completely agree that we shouldn't diagnose without a full assessment and looking at the whole person. And yes, trauma is the root of BPD.

But for purpose of discussing the crime, I felt ok sharing my thoughts. My post was not intended to officially diagnose her. Far from it. I apologize if it came across that was. It was not my intention.

I just had a horrible thought. Might she have gotten rid of said dog at Petco? 2nd trip? Looking out to parking lot for buyer?[/QUOTE

Custody request for a dog that is living and whereabouts known. Can’t discuss further as it’s not MSM. Let me add my two cents, LS cares for only one person other than herself, that’s where you should go with this.

There are families that never know until it's too late or so long that they go WTH, why didn't I see that before? Normal people that actually have feelings and a soul can't comprehend people that don't They learn to put on a facade and charm +/or helplessness. If there are signs, it's shrugged off as a quirk, etc. Look into BTK (though he pled guilty, so not the same personality type imo) I really believe his family didn't know for what? 30 or more years. IMO.

So so true. People like to think they're safe from this kind of heinous person, but that's a delusion too. None of us are able to always notice them. They are capable of sizing up normal people and aiming right at their vulnerable points. Psychiatrists avoid them, psychotherapists won't take more than 1-2 on in a year (or a lifetime) and they are like Human Vipers (not all of them are deadly, but it's really hard to tell).

I've been feeling so much for the WSers who report that they lived in fear (sometimes of their lives) from parents or partners who are in this awful category.

It was feb 3-5. I am shocked that the sight of a MOVING VAN by LE didn’t raise all kinds of red flags. She had it at widely published interview, so they had to be aware of it. Why did they not pull out all of the legal stops they could to monitor the hell out of her after that. They’re not stupid. Moving van screams dead body, hiding something, stealing something, about to flee, etc.... all of that nefariousness.
They needed probable cause, and they likely didn’t have it.

Had they stopped and searched that van without a warrant, anything found would be inadmissible. They’d need her permission, and there’s no way she’d agree to that if the body was in the back.

Besides that, what she did is all but unprecedented. No one could have foreseen that she’d do something that stupid.

It's hard to understand your syntax here. Who is claiming anything is ethical/unethical or that the word "ethical" is connected to the order of filings?

Who claimed that, besides you (you have a habit of inserting your ideas as questions - but no one else is claiming anything about ethics in regard to those charges, as far as I have seen).

I think you're asking about charges. The lesser charges may or may not be filed, at the discretion of the jurisdiction in Kansas. They will consider many things, but "ethics" is closely allied with "legal." Are you suggesting that it would be ethical (or unethical) to charge LS with assault in Kansas? That's not how it works -if authorities have evidence she assaulted someone, they may charge her any time between now and the time when the statute of limitation (SoL) runs out.

Why would they go to the expense of charging her right now? If they do, they have to transport her to Kansas to arraign her. Then they have to pay for her public defender there. The statute isn't going to run any time soon - so any sensible Prosecutor would wait. If she gets Life + 300 years, as I am hoping, then Kansas doesn't have to spend the public's money on the case.

Are you saying you think it's unethical for Kansas to save itself expense and various anxieties? Are you thinking that the only ethical stance is for everyone to be charged with every possible thing? Why do you think that? What system of ethics do you espouse? You sound as if you might be utilitarian, but I think that if you really consider the question you'll find that utilitarian ethics dictate that Kansas sit back, work on more pressing problems that benefit more people, and NOT charge LS in Kansas at this time.

(And why yes, I'm very interested in folk ethics - your responses seem unusual and I'd like to hear them).

Hold yer horses there!
The last word from Garth Hoffman, the Dickinson county sheriff, on March 7, 2020 was that he was ".......unaware of any pending charges resulting from the alleged incident. Stauch was not re-arrested or cited, he said."
I would think that Sheriff Hoffman would need a complaint signed by the assaulted officer to pursue a Kansas assault charge, yet in the same article:
"An El Paso County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman said she could not comment on the alleged assault.
"The whole extradition process is going to be a part of the case," she said."

The case is filed in Colorado, so the intention of EPCSO in this matter is clear........the Kansas assault is an underlying element of their Colorado murder case.

Kansas sheriff: Gannon Stauch stepmom Letecia Stauch attacked deputy during transport

This was something that I speculated about (it's consistent with "have to sell stuff"). Don't know if facts are available about when the pup was taken or went missing. jmo
Yes I logged in seen the post I replied to and it hit me! There have been a few things last couple days I've just "noticed" thinking the delay is "everything" else going on right now!

I have had too many dealings with borderlines and that was a strong thought for me early on when it came to this woman.

They needed probable cause, and they likely didn’t have it.

Had they stopped and searched that van without a warrant, anything found would be inadmissible. They’d need her permission, and there’s no way she’d agree to that if the body was in the back.

Besides that, what she did is all but unprecedented. No one could have foreseen that she’d do something that stupid.
THAT exact thing is the reason I'm really reconsidering that she probably had him in the suitcase in her garage or the back of the truck or the trunk of her car. Absolutely no clue that they may not believe the runaway story. The first question I'd want to know when told an 11 year old ran away -- What did you do to him that he would run away? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288