Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I am new here. I am addicted to this case. My question is, does anybody know the location of MBP at the time of AxC untimely death? Also I find this whole ring thing quite interesting. Malachite is know as a protection stone. It is a beautiful green. It is also poisonous. I find that very ironic.

And inexpensive. Welcome to WS

God it’s horrible. Iirc the guy is JM and he gives her a great intro but she comes off weak. He blabs pretty much through the whole thing and I had to skip skip skip and just heard him.

After hearing her it’s hard to imagine her telling CV she was going to kill him if he got in her way of being a god and then actually did it. I think she was seriously star struck with JM and of course CD. I have a feeling the deleted CD/LV podcasts were more revealing!

Yep. With the exception to CV’s 2nd wife I think... from what I read most others say she was an almost perfect mother until about 1.5-2years ago, including Kay, right? I’m wondering and sorry if I’m off here but I go back and forth with this and absolutely not condoning or justifying at all. Im trying to comprehend I guess... Basically I non stop think about this... it’s so unfathomable to me... anyway for the most part Lvd’s issues started after reading cd’s books I think, so was she normal or semi normal prior to? And did he perhaps convince, control, brainwash, and enlist her somehow and perhaps told her she was being called from god? I think she looks to him as if he’s a “god”.

Hi! I am new here. I am addicted to this case. My question is, does anybody know the location of MBP at the time of AxC untimely death? Also I find this whole ring thing quite interesting. Malachite is know as a protection stone. It is a beautiful green. It is also poisonous. I find that very ironic.

I’m new and addicted too. Great question about MBP whereabouts. And Poisonous? How interesting. In what applications?

JMO I think if Chad doesn’t figure out a way to bail her out... the first person she flips on will be Chad. She’ll go with some type of defense where she’ll make herself and possibly Melanie out to be somehow abused or brainwashed victims. Not saying that would fly... and jmo
On a different note I heard lvd on that podcast with MG and some guy they seemed to tout as important, Its about an hour long, I heard about 6 minutes of it. lvd is extremely soft spoken that’ll help her with a jury to try to play a brainwashed victim but during this podcast she says something along the lines of “I don’t want my children to suffer, but I know they have to in order to see the light” or something like this... did anyone else listen to the podcast?
YesI did, and I cannot wrap my mind around any of this crazy talk, but I don't think anyone with a rationale mind is going to be able understand their thought process. No matter what ur belief is I don't care, as a human being, will we never be able to comprehend this crazy behavior, human nature protect ur children at all costs, no mental anguish, and God forbid murder. This is only beginning of something so far beyond what we can imagine. There is so much more crazy going on that we cannot WS now but will see this did not just happen, years and years of different people all around this case no one can imagine. I am sure most of us has done other research and know what I mean. Moo. Tylee and JJ, prayers some how out there, sorry I know sounds stuiped but my mind cannot imagine anyone hurting a child. No matter the odds. I don't know how LE is every going to sort all this crazy out. Jmo.

I am a jeweler. You have to be careful cutting and polishing Malachite. It has a high copper content.

Copper Sulfate
"There have been reports of human suicide resulting from the ingestion of gram quantities of this material"

Malachite poisoning?
"After a couple of hours I also noticed that I was becoming short of breath, rather 'chesty', coughing and my nose was running. .. I have since checked the Internet and found that there has been other cases of Malachite or Copper sulphate poisoning"

@TexieLouWho21 welcome! These two sources explain that malachite poisoning is also called copper sulfate poisoning; provide the fatal dose for copper sulfate poisoning and describe the symptoms of it. Those symptoms include a heavy cough and vomiting. These are symptoms that Tammy Daybell was described (IIRC described by Chad) as having demonstrated the night she died: that she went to bed with a bad cough, coughed so hard that she vomited and then when Chad woke up she was dead and had fallen out of bed. MOO @TexieLouWho21 you have identified a potential poisoning agent for the theory that Chad poisoned Tammy.

So the malachite ring purchase
1. Allowed KW to find out where to send LE for a welfare check on the kids
2. Provides possible evidence that Chad and Lori were planning to marry while Tammy was still alive (ie premeditation to kill her)
3. Offers a clue to the method for killing her (copper sulfate poisoning)
And it seems to me like the kind of out there mystical thing that appeals to this crowd.

Edit to add quotes and that all of the above is IMO

Last edited:
Copper Sulfate
"There have been reports of human suicide resulting from the ingestion of gram quantities of this material"

Malachite poisoning?
"After a couple of hours I also noticed that I was becoming short of breath, rather 'chesty', coughing and my nose was running. .. I have since checked the Internet and found that there has been other cases of Malachite or Copper sulphate poisoning"

@TexieLouWho21 welcome! These two sources explain that malachite poisoning is also called copper sulfate poisoning; provide the fatal dose for copper sulfate poisoning and describe the symptoms of it. Those symptoms include a heavy cough and vomiting. These are symptoms that Tammy Daybell was described (IIRC described by Chad) as having demonstrated the night she died: that she went to bed with a bad cough, coughed so hard that she vomited and then when Chad woke up she was dead and had fallen out of bed. MOO @TexieLouWho21 you have identified a potential poisoning agent for the theory that Chad poisoned Tammy.

So the malachite ring purchase
1. Allowed KW to find out where to send LE for a welfare check on the kids
2. Provides possible evidence that Chad and Lori were planning to marry while Tammy was still alive (ie premeditation to kill her)
3. Offers a clue to the method for killing her (copper sulfate poisoning)
And it seems to me like the kind of out there mystical thing that appeals to this crowd.

Edit to add quotes and that all of the above is IMO

Replying to myself to wonder if this could also apply to Alex
Copper Sulfate

MOO Alex could have died from copper sulfate poisoning or by some of the other toxic gem/minerals that some of this group was interested in. Also MOO, he could have done it himself or someone like his energy healing new wife could have done it

ETA Link
The Poison Squad: An Incredible History
"One of their targets, copper sulfate, was especially disturbing: used by food producers to turn canned peas a bright shade of green, it also caused a host of health woes, including nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, liver damage, kidney damage, brain damage, and jaundice. Today, it's commonly used as a pesticide"
So that could explain Alex's diarrhea as described in the 911 call IMO

Last edited:
Copper Sulfate

MOO Alex could have died from copper sulfate poisoning or by some of the other toxic gem/minerals that some of this group was interested in. Also MOO, he could have done it himself or someone like his energy healing new wife could have done it

ETA Link
"One of their targets, copper sulfate, was especially disturbing: used by food producers to turn canned peas a bright shade of green, it also caused a host of health woes, including nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, liver damage, kidney damage, brain damage, and jaundice. Today, it's commonly used as a pesticide"
Nice! I love this forum!!!

Isn't 10-2 also the day that BB was shot at? Please correct me if I'm wrong on that date. And did this email come off Ian's computer or Lori's or whose? And whose computer did Melani have access to on that date?
1.Yes 10/2 BB was shot at
2. I dont think it was an email but it was Ians computer that the information allegedly came from after he gave it to his ex-wife. She found it.

1.Yes 10/2 BB was shot at
2. I dont think it was an email but it was Ians computer that the information allegedly came from after he gave it to his ex-wife. She found it.

And the filing states
"Law enforcement should be investigating Brandon Boudreaux and Ian's ex-wife Natalie for illegally obtaining Ian's confidential summary"
MOO this is a reference to Natalie finding IP summary on the computer he gave her and then sharing it with BB

Published at 10:46 am, March 25, 2020
What an Amazon order reveals about Lori Daybell's wedding ring | East Idaho News

amazon-order.jpg

A Screenshot of the Amazon Ring Purchase...Click on image

EastIdahoNews.com has learned the wedding ring, a size 4 Sterling Silver Southwestern Style Malachite Gemstone, was purchased on Amazon for $35.99 on Oct. 2, 2019 – 17 days before Tammy Daybell passed away.

Oct. 2 is a significant date in the case because it’s the same day surveillance footage shows Lori and a man believed to be Chad Daybell visiting Self Storage Plus in Rexburg. The couple was seen dropping off a tire and rear car seat around 2:30 p.m.
rolling-tire.jpg

Lori Vallow Daybell and a man who appears to be Chad Daybell enter a Self Storage Plus building in Rexburg on Oct. 2, 2019. | Self Storage Plus

Last edited:
Isn't 10-2 also the day that BB was shot at? Please correct me if I'm wrong on that date. And did this email come off Ian's computer or Lori's or whose? And whose computer did Melani have access to on that date?

Good summary here (but the Timeline by the amazing @Gardener1850 at the beginning of each thread is even better!)
Daily Mail: Lori Vallow bought wedding ring from Amazon days before husband-to-be Chad Daybell's first wife died.
Lori Vallow bought wedding ring from Amazon days before husband-to-be Chad Daybell's first wife died | Daily Mail Online

"The ring order came the same day that Lori and a man believed to be Chad were seen visiting her unit at the Self Storage Plus in Rexburg.

Surveillance video showed the pair dropping off a tire and a rear car seat that afternoon.

It was also the same day that one of Lori's relatives, Brandon Boudreaux, was targeted in a drive-by shooting in Arizona"

Where was MBP on the day of BB attempted murder? Where was she the day AxC died? So many questions! What does IP bring to the table? MOO It seems to me they want people in this little crew for a reason. That they need them for a reason. So what does IP do? How would he benefit this crew of crazy?

Copper Sulfate

ETA Link
The Toxicology report for AxC will help, when we get to see it. But I think you have a point with the feces being all over the floor. I think that may point to poison over drugs. Opiates for example, tend to have the opposite effect. Drugs that would lower his bp, sedate, cause coma would have probably made getting up impossible. My gut says he did himself in. And if not, seems it would be difficult to prove otherwise unless ZP can be connected to other deaths and crimes.
Are there any common drugs that cause bowels to purge, don't fully incapacitate, then kill? Perhaps it was a cocktail of drugs and poison.

Where was MBP on the day of BB attempted murder? Where was she the day AxC died? So many questions! What does IP bring to the table? MOO It seems to me they want people in this little crew for a reason. That they need them for a reason. So what does IP do? How would he benefit this crew of crazy?

You pick up fast, newbies @TexieLouWho21 and @Mae123! Great questions but IMO we don't have the answers to all of them. As someone who was a newbie last month, I reccomend reading the first few posts in the thread in detail-that's where @Gardener1850 's Timeline is. In fact, most WS review those regularly; it helps us stay on track and often sparks a new insight into the case. One more important thing is to review the terms of service aka TOS. We can't reference Social Media and we can only research people of interest aka POI unless they have been covered in Mainstream media. Not sure how much we are allowed to sleuth IP and Melani at this point. So I myself am going there now.

The Toxicology report for AxC will help, when we get to see it. But I think you have a point with the feces being all over the floor. I think that may point to poison over drugs. Opiates for example, tend to have the opposite effect. Drugs that would lower his bp, sedate, cause coma would have probably made getting up impossible. My gut says he did himself in. And if not, seems it would be difficult to prove otherwise unless ZP can be connected to other deaths and crimes.
Are there any common drugs that cause bowels to purge, don't fully incapacitate, then kill? Perhaps it was a cocktail of drugs and poison.
This is really interesting IMO
Ricin was mentioned back in the thread and I am interested in hearing what @TexieLouWho21 knows about other minerals that are associated with "healing" (like malachite the protective stone) unless one ingests them, at which point they become a poison.

Did Alex have a wedding ring made of malachite, too? Could it have been altered to cause a slow poisoning? Is this the reason he married in the first place? To set up his death? If the toxicologists doing the autopsies don’t have a definitive cause of death yet and haven’t looked at this either, I hope they do.

You pick up fast, newbies @TexieLouWho21 and @Mae123! Great questions but IMO we don't have the answers to all of them. As someone who was a newbie last month, I reccomend reading the first few posts in the thread in detail-that's where @Gardener1850 's Timeline is. In fact, most WS review those regularly; it helps us stay on track and often sparks a new insight into the case. One more important thing is to review the terms of service aka TOS. We can't reference Social Media and we can only research people of interest aka POI unless they have been covered in Mainstream media. Not sure how much we are allowed to sleuth IP and Melani at this point. So I myself am going there now.
I have read 90% of all of this thread from #1. LOL I am addicted. I haven't read anything about where MBP might have been. IMO AxC would have trusted her. She could have killed him for LVD. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth