Sievers Sidebar #5

Not worth watching IMO ...basically "11oo miles to murder" (which was aired in 2017..) - literally - with the current ending.

Perhaps EM, the host, may want to get better acquainted with the evidence in the case..? I felt sidedness - again.

refresher< "1100 miles to murder" aired February 18, 2017 :

Eleven Hundred Miles to Murder

And the episode aired yesterday night, February 15, 2020:

Did a Florida man hire a look-alike to kill his wife?

ALL IMO

-Nin
I agree. I was really disappointed .

I 100% agree @No it's not . I just finished watching it. I felt it was the EXACT same episode and actually came to websleuths to see what y'all had to say. I also felt the sidedness.

Random, but NBC Dateline producer reached out to me. I declined, it was for release of photographs, that have already been used / aired / and a few in trial. I was surprised they even reached out to ask at this point?

I 100% agree @No it's not . I just finished watching it. I felt it was the EXACT same episode and actually came to websleuths to see what y'all had to say. I also felt the sidedness.

Random, but NBC Dateline producer reached out to me. I declined, it was for release of photographs, that have already been used / aired / and a few in trial. I was surprised they even reached out to ask at this point?

Future Court Dates

How far into the future will court dates be postponed, worldwide? Until we find a cure for Covid-19, will Justice become a virtual reality? Even if a vaccine is found, and this virus is arrested, will courts have to provide disposable masks to all attendees--just in case?

Here's an easy way to make your own masks, if you don't want to wear a scarf or bandana:

I would suggest a full sheet of a strong and sturdy paper towel, such as Bounty.
Stay safe, y'all.

Last edited:
I think a lot of things will be different in the future. Maybe they will limit the amount of people allowed in a room, similar to capacities that fire marshalls allow.

As an aside, I've been following the Lori Vallow-Daybell case here on WS as best I can. The cast of characters is unreal. I followed the Sievers case closely since Teresa was my doctor and I knew or met some of the characters involved with it (here in FL - not MO). Explaining that case to outsiders was difficult with the complications but the Vallow-Daybell case makes the Sievers case look very, very simple.

Future Court Dates

How far into the future will court dates be postponed, worldwide? Until we find a cure for Covid-19, will Justice become a virtual reality? Even if a vaccine is found, and this virus is arrested, will courts have to provide disposable masks to all attendees--just in case?

Here's an easy way to make your own masks, if you don't want to wear a scarf or bandana:

I would suggest a full sheet of a strong and sturdy paper towel, such as Bounty.
Stay safe, y'all.

That's a good video -- thanks for posting.

There is a conf status hearing over the phone on the 8th (Weds) re Mark's appeal. So much info has been put on the court website. Too much info to post! Over a thousand pages!!
Thanks. It doesn't look like MS has a new public defender assigned to him yet. The state is represented by Scott A. Browne:

Experience
  • Chief Assistant Attorney General
    Attorney General's Office

Feb 2000 – Present 20 years 3 months
  • Lieutenant, Judge Advocate
    US Navy
    Dec 1989 – Aug 1994 4 years 9 months

Norfolk, Virginia and Washington D.C.

Trial counsel (prosecutor) in Norfolk
    and appellate counsel (D.C.)
Education
Honors & Awards
  • Board of Director's Advocacy Award, 2015-16
    Association of Government Attorney's in Capital Litigation (AGACL)
    Jul 2016
https://www.linkedin.com/in/scott-browne-b542a7170

Hi beautiful friends! I’m flying into RSW (Ft Myers) Friday to visit Sanibel Island and can’t help but think of TS and her last arrival there. It makes me sad to remember the image from the video camera footage. Anyone need anything while I’m there? BS is right down the road but I assume the house has been sold, not that I could see anything other than the street view. I could grab some documents if the courthouse is open lol (I assume we have them all linked here anyway) hope everyone is doing well! ❤️

Last edited:
So I drove by there and was shocked at how close other houses are and a part of the fence is (still?) broken. There were neighbors outside so I didn’t take any pictures but there was a red car in the driveway.

So I drove by there and was shocked at how close other houses are and a part of the fence is (still?) broken. There were neighbors outside so I didn’t take any pictures but there was a red car in the driveway.
I have many pictures. For some reason I can not upload. The red car has been there since house sold. They have been remodeling like crazy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back