Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Hope you can read that, Diddian, my friend. No such wine cellar in the Laughing homestead, no worries.

Someone with better pictures needs to check for Thule box fit.

Can anyone tell if the 2 vehicles -- Jeep & Suburban -- have the same style of bars on the roof racks?

IMHO, if both have "square bars" the Thule box can be moved from Jeep to Suburban and back again.

Might help the process if one was taller than Fd, just sayin'.

JMHO YMMV LRR

And whether or not both vehicles had the same bars, having any kind of bar up there would help a person secure a Thule case to a car if one used bungee cords or large zip ties, etc. MOO.

I really want to believe that lack of activity is just because of the slowing of courts due to the virus. I can't imagine that the case against MT won't move forward in a month or so. There seems to be so much evidence already collected to just quit this case.

MOO

Information is accurate as of March 28, 2020 04:50 AM

Defendant Information
Last, First: TROCONIS MICHELLE Represented By: 101793 J.L.SCHOENHORN
Birth Year: 1974 Times on the Docket: 4
Docket Information
Docket No: FST -CR20-0241178-T Arresting Agency: CSP TROOP G
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 1/7/2020
Court: Stamford JD Bond Amount: $1,500,000 (This case only)
Bond Type: Professional Surety
Miscellaneous: (Released From Custody)
Activity: Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 4/9/2020 10:00 AM
Current Charges
Statute Description Class Type Occ Offense Date Plea Verdict Finding
53a-54a CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER B Felony 1 5/24/2019

Defendant Information
Docket Information
Companion:
Current Charges

KM's next court date is 4/28 in Stamford -- on the conspiracy/murder charge.
Does anyone think he could be released b/c of the covid-19? Is he still sharing a cell, whether with NP's new client or not?

Advocates Urge Prisoner Releases Before Virus Strikes | CT News Junkie

KM's next court date is 4/28 in Stamford -- on the conspiracy/murder charge.
Does anyone think he could be released b/c of the covid-19? Is he still sharing a cell, whether with NP's new client or not?

Advocates Urge Prisoner Releases Before Virus Strikes | CT News Junkie

These are not normal times, but one would hope that all releases would be on a case-by-case basis. For instance, obvious questions would be:
  • Are family members and witnesses safe if this person is released?
  • Does the prisoner have a safe place to live upon release?
  • Does the prisoner have financial resources to care for himself?
  • Does the prisoner have access to transportation and medical care if needed?
  • Is the prisoner a drug/alcohol abuser?
  • Is the prisoner a danger to himself?
Personally, I think KM is safer in prison than being released. Prisoners are probably not being allowed visitation at this point. Sources of infection would have to be the staff and items brought into the prison. If the staff is wearing protective gear and screened regularly for infection, and the prisoners are being screened carefully, the prison might be a safer place for all of them. It's a difficult question.

I have no idea if KM is still sharing a cell. Does anyone know??

IMO, NP is a liar. He had to have known that FD was suicidal, but could offer him no help and no hope.

If we suspected from last summer that Fd was suicidal, NP and KS surely knew it. I really think NP is ok with it-he doesn’t have to fight and lose, and can still pretend that he is soldiering on in defense of Fd-to win an “acquittal”. He knew he was going to lose this case. He knew Fd was not controllable. He was seeing what everyone else who went toe-to-toe with Fd saw. If NP told Fd not to do anything about that memorial near his home, and then had to read it to him after he destroyed it, he saw that Fd would do anything to have his way, no matter what. Fd was never going to be able to comport himself in an appropriate way in court. He was used to being the ringmaster wherever he went, and with whomever-especially around women. The only one who seemed to be able to control him was HF, IMO

If we suspected from last summer that Fd was suicidal, NP and KS surely knew it. I really think NP is ok with it-he doesn’t have to fight and lose, and can still pretend that he is soldiering on in defense of Fd-to win an “acquittal”. He knew he was going to lose this case. He knew Fd was not controllable. He was seeing what everyone else who went toe-to-toe with Fd saw. If NP told Fd not to do anything about that memorial near his home, and then had to read it to him after he destroyed it, he saw that Fd would do anything to have his way, no matter what. Fd was never going to be able to comport himself in an appropriate way in court. He was used to being the ringmaster wherever he went, and with whomever-especially around women. The only one who seemed to be able to control him was HF, IMO
You said it sister!

Hope you come back soon Afitzy...miss you and your posts.
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

@MsJosie, missed you too! and everyone else here too!

Hugs to all during this difficult and challenging time.

Sorry but real life interfered in a big way and so I haven't been here.

Just checking in to say HI and hoping that everyone here is hanging in.

For anyone that has doubts please know that COVID19 bug even for people not in 'high risk' category where hospitalisation isn't required, can be a rough rough road. I have 2 neighbours in this category who tested positive and have been laid out flat and its been shocking to hear their accounts of how they feel. Please do everything you can possibly do to stay safe and self isolate as this bug is 'no joke'!

I wish I could say that I've used some of this time away from here to focus on MT and KM. I have kinda/sorta/ maybe been pondering the weakening position of MT in this case. WELL, between making masks (necessary to do as they are needed but they aren't very interesting to make....), I can safely say that I have had NO CHANGE in my view on MT and her deep involvement in the murder of JFd. Nope, none. In fact, the more I thought about the circumstances of the Fd and MT relationship over time, the clearer the role of MT became in my mind. Crystal clear in fact and all the nonsense motions of MT Atty *advertiser censored* had no impact at all on my thinking either as zero he has done has created any reasonable doubt. Even the IMO relatively useless 'AIRMAIL' articles portrayed MT as the aging eternal mistress/girlfriend who for her entire adult life hopped from one male meal ticket to the next as she rode the party train and followed the snow around the globe. Yawn. The pictures of MT and Mama A at the Avon Church recently doing some community activity (all I can say is THANK GOD churches are shut down and social distancing requirements preclude group activities so no more of these silly pictures would emerge) simply gave me a good chuckle as the idea of this 'godless and shameless duo' doing community good works in CT was simply IMO a 'bridge too far'.

I realise that COVID19 has consumed the world since Dec. 2019 and is hitting NY and CT hard right now and so many people have tragically died. The CT Courts have hit the pause button on case activity to keep people safe and I think this period of us all taking care of ourselves and our families and neighbours is a good thing for all! This bug isn't discriminating on who it attacks IMO and we all have to do our best to stay safe and healthy during this pandemic. But, nobody has forgotten MT and KM or the Fd suicide either! Nope. Not forgotten.

Will be back with my laundry list of 'unanswered questions' on this tragic case soon as I hope that Atty Colangelo and his family (ditto for Judge White and Judge Blawie) are in good health amidst the COVID19 crisis as we will all need him at his 'fighting best' to prosecute MT and KM in coming months.

Be well all!

@afitzy, hoping you are ok.

In Afitzy’s absence, @MollyDDD, may I say how appropriate your avatar is!
Why, thank you Mimi. I think most of us can relate to having “cabin fever” these past few weeks. You just gotta keep strong and remind yourself how important it is to stay healthy right now and just dive into book reading, puzzles, board games, cleaning out closets and drawers, and even the basement maybe, lol. Organize your files, documents and shred up old stuff. Spring cleaning! You know, all the stuff we hate to do and keep putting off, now’s the time to do it. I pray everyone of you here, your loved ones and your friends stay well and stay safe while we all go through this worldwide disaster together. And Afitzy, where ever you are, we all miss you and need you back ASAP!

Defendant Information
Docket Information
Companion:
Current Charges

Just received this update:

03/31/2020

This notification is brought to you by Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that MICHELLE TROCONIS, with docket number FST CR190167364T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 06/11/2020. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Just received this update:

03/31/2020

This notification is brought to you by Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that MICHELLE TROCONIS, with docket number FST CR190167364T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 06/11/2020. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Thanks LosAngeles...It's no one's fault I guess, but over a year after Jennifer disappeared seems just too long for justice...:(

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

@MsJosie, missed you too! and everyone else here too!

Hugs to all during this difficult and challenging time.

Sorry but real life interfered in a big way and so I haven't been here.

Just checking in to say HI and hoping that everyone here is hanging in.

For anyone that has doubts please know that COVID19 bug even for people not in 'high risk' category where hospitalisation isn't required, can be a rough rough road. I have 2 neighbours in this category who tested positive and have been laid out flat and its been shocking to hear their accounts of how they feel. Please do everything you can possibly do to stay safe and self isolate as this bug is 'no joke'!

I wish I could say that I've used some of this time away from here to focus on MT and KM. I have kinda/sorta/ maybe been pondering the weakening position of MT in this case. WELL, between making masks (necessary to do as they are needed but they aren't very interesting to make....), I can safely say that I have had NO CHANGE in my view on MT and her deep involvement in the murder of JFd. Nope, none. In fact, the more I thought about the circumstances of the Fd and MT relationship over time, the clearer the role of MT became in my mind. Crystal clear in fact and all the nonsense motions of MT Atty *advertiser censored* had no impact at all on my thinking either as zero he has done has created any reasonable doubt. Even the IMO relatively useless 'AIRMAIL' articles portrayed MT as the aging eternal mistress/girlfriend who for her entire adult life hopped from one male meal ticket to the next as she rode the party train and followed the snow around the globe. Yawn. The pictures of MT and Mama A at the Avon Church recently doing some community activity (all I can say is THANK GOD churches are shut down and social distancing requirements preclude group activities so no more of these silly pictures would emerge) simply gave me a good chuckle as the idea of this 'godless and shameless duo' doing community good works in CT was simply IMO a 'bridge too far'.

I realise that COVID19 has consumed the world since Dec. 2019 and is hitting NY and CT hard right now and so many people have tragically died. The CT Courts have hit the pause button on case activity to keep people safe and I think this period of us all taking care of ourselves and our families and neighbours is a good thing for all! This bug isn't discriminating on who it attacks IMO and we all have to do our best to stay safe and healthy during this pandemic. But, nobody has forgotten MT and KM or the Fd suicide either! Nope. Not forgotten.

Will be back with my laundry list of 'unanswered questions' on this tragic case soon as I hope that Atty Colangelo and his family (ditto for Judge White and Judge Blawie) are in good health amidst the COVID19 crisis as we will all need him at his 'fighting best' to prosecute MT and KM in coming months.

Be well all!

Thanks Afitzy!
You are awesome in so many ways and good to see, I too have been absent until now for a few weeks, obsessed with Covid-19 in my community and caring for an elderly mom - '90's year old very independent that now needs to stay in her apartment, so I am her outside connection and BTW her keys to her car are ready to go when the green light turns on from Governor Baker.
But I think of this case a lot, and I too believe even more so the MT was deeply involved in the planning and execution of the murder and cover up. I firmly believe money was the motive and now she is trying to play the part of a victim by police.
Such a joke.
I believe she thinks she will get away with it now that FD is gone.
Fat chance.
We will never forget JD and the tragic murder by psychopaths, regardless of the number of motions her attorney files.

View attachment 241783
7333B807506F4FB5820012DD70E352BF.jpg

Easter is next weekend. Who will join me in throwing a plate or two in honor of Jennifer & her loved ones???

I know, I know, but throwing them at Michelle Troconis just seems heavy-handed. :oops:

You have to do it on Greek Easter, which is the 19th-then you can throw them at MT! By the way-I guess the coronavirus is doing what the courts haven’t been as inclined to do-keeping her at home, where she belongs.

I hope MT’s daughter isn’t sheltered in place with her. Or maybe it’s the perfect place for a teenage girl and her mom, when you cannot go anywhere-although that would be cruel to the daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni