Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read the AA. Don’t even know what to say. Other than she may have out-crazied JA.

Poor sweet Gannon. Just no words for her bringing him back home, murdering him so viciously, and then breezily greeting his sister after school and sending HH to fetch her some crime scene cleaning supplies. But the coup de grace is the span of time between killing him and taking him to where they found evidence. Just no words.

You mean it’s not the multiple rapists she encountered on the way? And how many different stories does she have for rapist Quincy? I haven’t finished AA, but so far I’ve read 2 on this board. Wtf???

Was the bloody wooden board ever in the SUV or only in the truck bed? And when does she claim it flew out? If true, then his bloody body was at one point in the bed of the truck.

Was the bloody wooden board ever in the SUV or only in the truck bed? And when does she claim it flew out? If true, then his bloody body was at one point in the bed of the truck.
It sounds like the board was used to dump his body, and that occurred using her SUV.

It doesn’t appear that the pickup has anything to do with it.

She might as well have said “my stepdad was run over by a reindeer.”
I wonder if she was not planning on telling Albert that she lost her job and she sent the text as part of a cover up.

In the statement by the school they didn't mention her not showing up or calling in to say she wouldn't be there for orientation. Instead they said they had informed her not to come in.

Imo

Wouldnt that be awful to be the homeowner. When showing the place, they will now always have to include a disclaimer like "Oh by the way, I have to inform you what happened here...."
Actually, in CO when selling a house there’s no legal duty to disclose if a violent event happened in a house:

C.R.S. § 38-35.5-101 creates an exception to the general rule of disclosure identified for both seller’s agents and transaction-brokers, in that it provides for nondisclosure of information that is psychologically impacting or stigmatizing. This statutory exception reads as follows:

(1) Facts or suspicions regarding circumstances occurring on a parcel of property which could psychologically impact or stigmatize such property are not material facts subject to a disclosure requirement in a real estate transaction. Such facts or suspicions include, but are not limited to, the following:

(a) That an occupant of real property is, or was at any time suspected to be, infected or has been infected with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) or diagnosed with acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS), or any other disease which has been determined by medical evidence to be highly unlikely to be transmitted through the occupancy of a dwelling place; or

(b) That the property was the site of a homicide or other felony or of a suicide.

(2) No cause of action shall arise against a real estate broker or salesperson for failing to disclose such circumstance occurring on the property which might psychologically impact or stigmatize such property.

C.R.S. § 38-35.5-101.

In fact, the listing agent can get in trouble w/the CO Real Estate Commission if they mention it without the owner’s permission:

C.R.S. § 12-61-804(3)(a). Likewise, Colorado transaction-brokers also must disclose adverse material facts actually known by the broker but must first obtain the seller’s consent before disclosing “(e) Any facts or suspicions regarding circumstances which may psychologically impact or stigmatize any real property pursuant to section 38-35.5-101, C.R.S.;…”. C.R.S. § 12-61-807(2)(b)(VII) & (3)(e).

Most agents are going to encourage their seller to let them disclose the information for a variety of reasons, including the likelihood an uninformed Buyer would get mad and decide to back out of the contract if they find out about the murder after the fact (In CO, Buyers have almost all of the power, w/many opportunities to back out of a contract to buy and still get their earnest money back). But if the owner insists their agent not disclose the house’s violent history, the agent has to stay silent. Or if they haven’t already signed a listing contract, they can decline the listing.

Psychologically Impacted Property and Disclosure

Last edited:
I wonder if she was not planning on telling Albert that she lost her job and she sent the text as part of a cover up.

In the statement by the school they didn't mention her not showing up or calling in to say she wouldn't be there for orientation. Instead they said they had informed her not to come in.

Imo

Seems conflicting between the AA and the school's statement. Maybe she texted the school's landline and they never recieved anything. If it was done to excuse something to AS I'd think his first question would be "is this a different step father than the one that got ran over 5 years ago?" But she'd probably just look him in the eye and say "yes."

It all depends. If HH was in two demanding programs (plus a job?) then she would have been ROTC, in high school and in that job. I don't know about your family, but I think asking that same teen to do random shopping errands on a Monday might not be the norm.

Was this the norm? I want to know.

It's weird to me that HH doesn't ask why, mom? I think most kids would, although in authoritarian families, they would not. Kids in those families are scared to ask questions.

"We need some milk and eggs and vinegar and cake mix and baking soda," much more typical - almost no one interrupts their busy kid's day on a Monday to ask for just vinegar and soda and trash bags.

MOO.
bbm
This ^^^
Items used to clean biological messes.
Think cleaning up after processing meat or cleaning fish.
Should have raised eyebrows and maybe it did ?
Just that we're not privy to anything discussed between the perp and HH.
Something to think about and question.

It sounds like the board was used to dump his body, and that occurred using her SUV.

Yes, her mentioning objects flying out of the truck is kind of like her talking about the hike at Garden of the Gods and emphasizing what time HH came home from work on Saturday.

It's not really relevant and just adds to the confusion.

Imo

Actually, in CO when selling a house there’s no legal duty to disclose if a violent event happened in a house:

C.R.S. § 38-35.5-101 creates an exception to the general rule of disclosure identified for both seller’s agents and transaction-brokers, in that it provides for nondisclosure of information that is psychologically impacting or stigmatizing. This statutory exception reads as follows:

(1) Facts or suspicions regarding circumstances occurring on a parcel of property which could psychologically impact or stigmatize such property are not material facts subject to a disclosure requirement in a real estate transaction. Such facts or suspicions include, but are not limited to, the following:

(a) That an occupant of real property is, or was at any time suspected to be, infected or has been infected with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) or diagnosed with acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS), or any other disease which has been determined by medical evidence to be highly unlikely to be transmitted through the occupancy of a dwelling place; or

(b) That the property was the site of a homicide or other felony or of a suicide.

(2) No cause of action shall arise against a real estate broker or salesperson for failing to disclose such circumstance occurring on the property which might psychologically impact or stigmatize such property.

C.R.S. § 38-35.5-101.

In fact, the listing agent can get in trouble w/the CO Real Estate Commission if they mention it without the owner’s permission:

C.R.S. § 12-61-804(3)(a). Likewise, Colorado transaction-brokers also must disclose adverse material facts actually known by the broker but must first obtain the seller’s consent before disclosing “(e) Any facts or suspicions regarding circumstances which may psychologically impact or stigmatize any real property pursuant to section 38-35.5-101, C.R.S.;…”. C.R.S. § 12-61-807(2)(b)(VII) & (3)(e).

Most agents are going to encourage their seller to let them disclose the information for a variety of reasons, including the likelihood an uninformed Buyer would get mad and decide to back out of the contract if they find out about the murder after the fact (In CO, Buyers have almost all of the power, w/many opportunities to back out of a contract to buy and still get their earnest money back). But if the owner insists their agent not disclose the house’s violent history, the agent has to stay silent or if they haven’t already committed decline the listing.

Psychologically Impacted Property and Disclosure

I've only come across statutes relating to disclosing human remains on the property, not an act of violence.

I'm mostly caught up.

Wow! Her defense team probably fell over when they read all that.

I had originally doubted that Gannon had come back from the infamous Petco/PIAS/bike shopping/whatever run. I now believe that he did because of lack of evidence in the truck. But I think that trip was originally intended to kill G so there would be no crime scene at home. Remember she T-splained during one of the Crime Online interviews that she had to exit I-25 on her way to Castle Rock because of an accident, then got lost, and was apparently driving back and forth along the area where LE was searching. Also, I don't recall any GPS evidence from the truck in the AA (while there was plenty from her vehicle) and there is a two hour period between Petco trips where the AA states they don't know where she went. So that probably explains her choice of vehicle. Not to mention she left her phone behind. So I think she really was up there and it was too busy during the day for her to complete her evil deed. So instead, she rushed home to finish G off in the privacy of her own home, then only had to dispose of a body along that stretch of road as opposed to commit full out murder in public.

And HH. I just can't. Even is she is still a minor for a few days. Her refusal to cooperate reeks. She is "mature" enough to be out of school and working. And its not like the AA was generated days after GS went missing. She had WEEKS to stew on her mother's actions and odd requests and still wouldn't say anything as of the date of the AA.

It may have originally been in the truck bed and then moved to the SUV. She may have transported his body in suitcase back from 4 hour trip on it, thus no blood in truck except on wooden board. But then the blood on walls and bed would have had to come from projectile vomiting or squirting of blood from somewhere. However, someone on here pointed out that blood from the stomach would also have gastric bubbles. It’s just so hard to believe she would risk shooting him in his own bed especially after 2 pm. And what would he be doing in bed at 2 pm or later? I think it’s very telling they have no video proof he came back with her that day, at least in a standing position. She could have backed truck up into driveway and took suitcase out of truck straight into garage, off camera. Left it there and then moved it to SUV.

I'm mostly caught up.

Wow! Her defense team probably fell over when they read all that.

I had originally doubted that Gannon had come back from the infamous Petco/PIAS/bike shopping/whatever run. I now believe that he did because of lack of evidence in the truck. But I think that trip was originally intended to kill G so there would be no crime scene at home. Remember she T-splained during one of the Crime Online interviews that she had to exit I-25 on her way to Castle Rock because of an accident, then got lost, and was apparently driving back and forth along the area where LE was searching. Also, I don't recall any GPS evidence from the truck in the AA (while there was plenty from her vehicle) and there is a two hour period between Petco trips where the AA states they don't know where she went. So that probably explains her choice of vehicle. Not to mention she left her phone behind. So I think she really was up there and it was too busy during the day for her to complete her evil deed. So instead, she rushed home to finish G off in the privacy of her own home, then only had to dispose of a body along that stretch of road as opposed to commit full out murder in public.

And HH. I just can't. Even is she is still a minor for a few days. Her refusal to cooperate reeks. She is "mature" enough to be out of school and working. And its not like the AA was generated days after GS went missing. She had WEEKS to stew on her mother's actions and odd requests and still wouldn't say anything as of the date of the AA.

I’m sure they’ve read the whole 1000 + pages by now, right?

I wonder why she was googling CO law regarding leaving minors at home. The first hit says 12 is the recommended age. Was she initially planning on telling police she left him at home and he ran away while she was out or at work but because she got the answer of 12 she changed it to she let him go to his friends and he never came back? She had to take him with her on that drive because she didnt want to give the police a reason to question her when she reported him missing?

She also googled about fixing a burnt carpet and smoke and stuff. So I guess that really did happen?
Could it be the candle incident happened while LS was not home? Maybe HH was at work, she went out to do something you don’t bring kids to (getting high or hooking up with random dudes, for example — pure speculation), and left Gannon and L home alone on Sunday evening? Then she came home to crying kids freaking out about a fire that started while she was gone? Could be what she was afraid would come out once Gannon was face-to-face with dad... lost marriage, lost career, etc. Is that what led to threats/violence and finally disposing of poor Gannon? JMO

I wonder why she was googling CO law regarding leaving minors at home. The first hit says 12 is the recommended age. Was she initially planning on telling police she left him at home and he ran away while she was out or at work but because she got the answer of 12 she changed it to she let him go to his friends and he never came back? She had to take him with her on that drive because she didnt want to give the police a reason to question her when she reported him missing?

She also googled about fixing a burnt carpet and smoke and stuff. So I guess that really did happen?
Maybe he really was sick (or possibly injured) and she was worried about losing her job if she took a day off to stay home with him? If she was already on thin ice at work, that might make sense. And after googling the legality of kids staying home alone, she googled "son is sick but I have to go to work." So it seems like she might have been thinking about leaving him home alone and going to work. But apparently she decided that she couldn't and came up with the crazy excuse instead. Is it possible that that was what set her off? She was obviously already resentful about having to take care of Gannon and LS, so if she thought she might be about to lose her job and blamed it on him...

ETA: oops, just catching up and I see BitchieBlackmore already posted this theory. Anyway, it makes some sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288