Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes you wonder how on earth did she haul a 90+ lb dead body up stairs from the basement, if she did in fact kill him in house. I mean the only way she would have moved him is in suitcase, especially without dripping blood all over house. But rolling a suitcase downstairs is 1000x easier than up. Maybe she had help. .... Enter ”Eguardo.”
Well, I don’t think he was dead on the way up, just drugged. Maybe they were wearing off. Could be the cardboard box mentioned in the AA was used to “sled” him down? I think she did it alone, no help.

I wonder if she was not planning on telling Albert that she lost her job and she sent the text as part of a cover up.

In the statement by the school they didn't mention her not showing up or calling in to say she wouldn't be there for orientation. Instead they said they had informed her not to come in.

Imo

If true that she knew and the text was a decoy, then maybe stepfather excuse was her acting out, or a subliminal warning to someone. “Watch out, I’ve killed before and I can kill again.” Maybe it was meant to shock.

Well, I don’t think he was dead on the way up, just drugged. Maybe they were wearing off. Could be the cardboard box mentioned in the AA was used to “sled” him down? I think she did it alone, no help.

There was no “down” only up, if we are to believe the theory that she killed him in his basement bedroom. And I’m not referring to her taking him out of house at 10 “drugged.” I’m referring to her killing him downstairs and somehow dragging his dead body up a flight of stairs, thru house, into garage and up into a vehicle. It would be much easier to just kill him somewhere else and pull his body in suitcase off truck bed onto garage floor and then back up into SUV.

I've only come across statutes relating to disclosing human remains on the property, not an act of violence.
Not sure I understand your post. In CO Real Estate Statues, section 38-35.5-101 1b clearly states there is no duty to disclose if “the property was the site of a homicide”.
As a licensed realtor in the state of CO this point was drilled into my head. A question regarding definition and disclosure obligations re stigmatized properties was also included in the state licensing exam.

:)

Not sure I understand your post. In CO Real Estate Statues, section 38-35.5-101 1b clearly states there is no duty to disclose if “the property was the site of a homicide”.
As a licensed realtor in the state of CO this point was drilled into my head. A question regarding definition and disclosure obligations re stigmatized properties was also included in the state licensing exam.

:)

Yep, I was agreeing with you. Was just adding in the multiple states I've purchased property in, the only necessary disclosure on these kinds of things is about human remains on a property. Not homicide related, but maybe an old family burial plot or something.

6799.gif
6419.gif

Ha! I remember someone accidentally posted their FedEx tracking number once.

The entire thread devolved into figuring out what the numbers meant, when the package would arrive, the significance of the package to the case, what was in the package, and where that item could be purchased cheaply.

I think there was also a debate as to if the weather would delay said package.

Amazingly, it got heated.

Thank you for supplying the legal wording on that. Its very interesting and surprising to me. I had always assumed that murder would be one of those things that sellers/renters would have to disclose to a potential buyer/renter.
It was a surprise to me too. Another surprising exception to disclosure requirements, in CO you don’t have to disclose that a house was a “meth house” if it’s been mitigated and passed an EPA test.

Yep, I was agreeing with you. Was just adding in the multiple states I've purchased property in, the only necessary disclosure on these kinds of things is about human remains on a property. Not homicide related, but maybe an old family burial plot or something.
Thanks for explaining. Though it does raise a question now about a house I showed 3 weeks ago w/a tombstone in the back yard...

That is suspicious. On the other hand, Gannon apparently had his with him. So I'm not sure what leaving hers at home was supposed to accomplish.

One less device to control. She could “accidentally” leave G’s phone in Petco, but what are the odds she’d leave hers too. Also, Dad might call. Better pick up. And guess what? He did. And maybe she needed at least one for GPS, no tolls. Also if she brought hers and shut of location services and cellular data, how suspicious would that look.

Last edited:
IIRC her google searches that she made before the murder prove it was premeditated.(According to the AA on page 6 the google search about can my parents track my iphone was performed before the murder)

But that doesn't matter in this case, if I remember correctly its still first degree murder in Colorado per the victims age
I just re-read those parts. Maybe I'm Just struggling with the idea that somebody could actually make a plan to harm sweet Gannon
I am so confused about the murder location being his bedroom.

From reading the affidavit, it seems planned to me. But if the amount of blood is what it appears to be, that doesn't seem planned. It seems more like a rage attack.

How did she think she would pull this off with a crime scene that messy? Did she think no one would check the mattress/under the mattress?

If you were planning this, why give yourself only that small window of time... after you had the whole day? If it were rage, what could have prompted it in such a short time?

What really happened Sunday night?

I thought this would give answers, but I just have even more questions.

I totally agree. I know there are suspicious searches on Gannon's phone prior to the presumed time of death, however it's possible IMO she first raged and seriously injured him, then started planning the actual murder when she knew she was going to be in serious trouble if anybody found out. As I mentioned in another post, my emotions are riding high on this one and I just can't imagine that anybody could look at that sweet child and plan his murder.

Im starting to think a lot of things she blamed others for were mostly done by her.

JMO
Just speculating.
What if she burned the carpet and went out and was desparate to get it fixed so she offered a sex escapade to "Eguardo" if he would fix her carpet. She uses Gannons room with Eguardo (if he exists) to avoid using AS normal bed. Then Gannon catches her in the act and she goes into a rage and throws him across the room for the first injury.

Now she knows he is both injured and will also narc on her to AS about her sexual escapade. So she begins to plan his demise.

I dont know but Im really getting the feeling that a lot of what she is throwing in her stories are bits of truth that she herself may be part of. What a piece of work. Its mind boggling.

Maybe what she really hired “Eguardo” for was to help her “lift her heavy suitcase” up the stairs. I once paid gardeners at my college on the fly to help me move some furniture. I went over to them, asked, gave them some money, and they helped out right away.

Maybe.... if he saw or smelled blood, or sensed something was afoot with how heavy the suitcase was, he blackmailed her into sex for silence. And she entered him into the equation because she knew the foreign DNA and footprints would be all over house, and if he ever said I was there to help her move suitcase which turned out to be a dead body, she could just say, “He broke in and raped me.”

Last edited:
Reading the AA. I am assuming there's no copies in color? I'd like to see these pictures in color.
Yes, the AA photos were grainy .
Since there'll most likely not be any media allowed nor cameras in the courtroom we prob. won't see the actual clear photos.
But I'm sure LE have not just that but more photos and security cam. video.

Evidence is hard enough but in Gabriel Fernandez' case some photos of him were shown during a news clip. Very hard to forget.
And even then some of it was blacked out.
It sticks in the mind, and one needs to have a tough constitution or it can haunt your thoughts.

Anyone wonder in the backward interview when HH says "what do you want me to say?" If she was wondering:
Do you you want me to tell them about the "cleaning" products & trash bags you asked me to buy for you the afternoon Gannon disappeared? OR
Vouch that you spent hours cleaning our house the afternoon & evening Gannon disappeared? OR
That you decided to suddenly rearrange the furniture in Gannon's room after he disappeared? OR
That you asked me to pick you up in a random spot when you had your own car to drive?

Hmm, lots of possibilities of what she might have wondered as to what completely ridiculous story or action of her mother that she was supposed to talk about! o_Oo_O

I really wanted to think that she had no knowledge/involvement in this, but........
MOO IMO

Oh she knew everything. No question.

imo oc

Oh she knew everything. No question.

imo oc
sorry for the edit. I'm tired
And again I'm wonder if HH was afraid to say anything because LS wasn't arrested yet. I really hope that was the case and now she's fully cooperating, because I agree- IMO she knows everything. I bet they had more of a friendship dynamic than a parent/ child relationship. Big Mouth Letecia probably couldn't wait to give her the details.

since the AA mentions LS claiming both her and GS were “anally raped”, and so many of her statements have bits of truth, I have been wondering about LS getting angry over GS about his bowel issues ? she mentions “pooping his pants”, stomach pains, and anal penetration (rape by intruder). could she have rammed an enema in him possibly doing some damage to his rectum or insides? taking that possibility as maybe the initial thing that set her off (he could have made a mess, or said he was telling his dad) something in one of her early statements was a flag for something sexual for people who study that, IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44