Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the initial injury happened Sunday night, like the 'carpet burn' HH would have known. Per the Spencer Wilson Interview. She was there Sunday night,and she was with LS when the search warrant for her car was served. There was waaaaay to much musical cars going on for there to be zero knowledge of what was going on. Someone has an lot of thinking to do adulthood is just around the corner. Time is ticking away. IANAL but if I was one I would advise her to turn that not cooperating into cooperating right quick. MOO.
They’ll get her. She’ll be deposed before trial, and have to tell the truth under penalty of perjury.

If she wants to plead the Fifth, the prosecution could offer her an immunity deal that would inhibit her ability to do that, and force her to talk.

She is very important in all of this, and if she doesn’t decide to do the right thing, then she can be compelled to.

You're right, she used the same exact language in her nonsensical FB (?) rant that many of us thought, at first, implied that she was trying to say that Landen had "sent" someone to kidnap Gannon.

Also, I hugely question the "won't even allow her to get food", because I don't see how you could stop them arranging for a food order coming to a hotel/motel; and if the police were already there monitoring the two women, then the person who. would have been greeting the outside food delivery person (front desk clerk); would already have known the police were there, and would almost surely comply with a police request that the clerk bring the delivery food to their room.

Of course, we still haven't come across anything in the AA that indicates LE ever tracked either of the two women down at a Marshall's; but details, details.
AA-83. Investigators provided food and water to Leticia during the interview.

They didn't want her to leave, but they did feed and water her during the interview :rolleyes:

Last edited:
When I was a kid we moved to a new state and one of the homes my parents were debating on buying ended up being a murder house. I remember the home because it was before internet and the realtor mailed a fancy picture portfolio of three homes - this one was my favorite. Somehow my dad tracked down that the address was related to this grisly murder that made national news.

My parents were pretty annoyed at the realtor not disclosing that, but he wasn't legally obligated to.
Thankfully California required it when I was shopping I passed on a suicide/hanging house.

Thank you for both of your posts. You weren’t rambling. It sounds like your life growing up was smothering and that part is hard to even grasp. I’m so sorry.

I have seen a couple of videos of HH. She appeared to me to be very carefree and entitled, not dominated at all. She was on SM too. So I think the two of you are different people. And you have a soul. I won’t judge HH harshly yet but I don’t get not cooperating with police. And I feel people are giving her way too much benefit of the doubt by being a teenager.

She should be cooperating now, fully. If not, she will receive no sympathy from me.

The story you refer to about “ the devil is in you” came from a poster, their own story. It wasn’t something LS said. I think the devil was LS’s idol, even though she attended church. MOO
it was I that has seen this behavior come from a bio-parent mouth...very difficult to be a witness to this...I brought it up in earlier post but was deleted as SM not allowed. What I did see on SM speaks to the religiosity of LS upbringing. I’m overstepping again, sorry.

Also wonder what "2 things means?"
I think it means two containers of carpet cleaner.

I know all teenagers are different, but if I asked my daughter to get those things the first thing she would ask is, "Why do you need TWO?" She would also say, "Why do you need more baking soda? We have a box in the cabinet."

Not that she's old enough to drive yet, but she always questions me about everything and it's very annoying. She's like the "interrogator."

I can't imagine what she would say if I asked her to pick me up at the airport, the hospital, or the questions she would ask me if I ever rented a car out of the blue.

There's just no way I could get away with murder with her around. She has a question and then an alternate solution for everything.

IMO, the "men were sent" is a sexual reference and speaks to her "rape allegation". For pete's sake, she also said Gannon was sexually assaulted. In that statement she infers her daughter is not safe in the company of male LE officers!!
The home is now safe with them there, she unfortunately knows they’re onto her at this point, misinformation from the LE.

bbm
This ^^^
Items used to clean biological messes.
Think cleaning up after processing meat or cleaning fish.
Should have raised eyebrows and maybe it did ?
Just that we're not privy to anything discussed between the perp and HH.
Something to think about and question.
If the initial injury happened Sunday night, like the 'carpet burn' HH would have known. Per the Spencer Wilson Interview. She was there Sunday night,and she was with LS when the search warrant for her car was served. There was waaaaay to much musical cars going on for there to be zero knowledge of what was going on. Someone has an lot of thinking to do adulthood is just around the corner. Time is ticking away. IANAL but if I was one I would advise her to turn that not cooperating into cooperating right quick. MOO.
Stauch previously worked for Widefield School District in southern El Paso County, district spokeswoman Samantha Briggs said. Stauch, who received her Colorado teaching license in March 2019, was a substitute teacher in the district during the spring semester of 2019. She was then hired at French Elementary, where she taught from August until November, when she resigned.

Briggs said Widefield School District has notified parents of Stauch’s employment with there.

Stauch was participating in three days of orientation at Mountain Ridge Middle School, in the Briargate neighborhood of Colorado Springs, when she was fired on Jan. 24, just three days before Gannon Stauch, 11, went missing.

Stauch worked at the district from just from Jan. 22 to 24.
D20: Letecia Stauch dismissed from potential job due to background check issues
Her teaching from August to November 2019 at the elementary school SMH. They sure we're scraping the bottom of the barrel,and must not have done very good back round check. I wonder what parents who have children attending there think. I know I would have some serious questions for whoever is in charge of hiring,and child safety.
MOO

It’s hard to believe she killed him in house and cleaned up all of that blood between 2:30 and 3 when sister got home. No way in hell. I mean what did she do with the body? And when did she drag it to the Tiguan? Certainly not during that timeframe. What does neighbor’s video show. When did she back the SUV up to garage. Why did she tell sister you can’t see G he’s sleeping in my bed. Weird. What was in her room she didn’t want her to see. What if sister went down to G’s bedroom. Wasn’t she afraid of what she might see there? She also sent of bunch of text messages during that time as well to HH and AS, about buying him headphones, probably to support her first alibi, which she later changed to the intruder scenario. Also the back door on the main level was opened and closed 10 times during that short time. No way was she in the basement that whole time murdering someone and cleaning up the blood. So odd.
There is the gate key t’splain. Kept going to the gate...

They’ll get her. She’ll be deposed before trial, and have to tell the truth under penalty of perjury.

If she wants to plead the Fifth, the prosecution could offer her an immunity deal that would inhibit her ability to do that, and force her to talk.

She is very important in all of this, and if she doesn’t decide to do the right thing, then she can be compelled to.
Whatever she knows or did (and truly, who knows what and how much she knows), there’s a lot of distance between being the child of LS, and becoming a functional 18 year old who suddenly puts her mind, moral code, and overall belief system in order because she’s given an ultimatum.

If she’s truly complicit, she gets what she deserves. But if she’s a well-trained flying monkey (no offense to her, just using the characterization used for those used and deployed by narcissists), and she’s just showing up for duty, whether she has all the details of the mission or not, they better have a wizard of a behavioral resource and some support for her, if she’s to be fully valuable as a witness. JMO

Everything was in its usual spot, and the bedding was still present.

Later on, the bed moved, and the bedding disappeared. Also, he was caught on camera leaving with her (that part hasn’t changed).

The video does not clearly show him returning, but that appears to be overwhelmingly likely.

Something clicked here for me.

I have the beginnings of an idea.

LS came home and backed into the driveway. Let's say she drugged Gannon and waited a loooong time for him to die. Drove around for a while. He finally passes out. She stops somewhere and puts him in the suitcase, which she had with her. No blood yet. She thinks he's dead.*
She intends to bring him home in the suitcase and place him back in bed.... exactly like he was that morning. She has the picture to help her make it look like he hadn't left his bed all day.

She gets home and brings him in, inside the suitcase, through the garage. Starts to put him in his bed and she realizes he's still alive. She is running out of time, so she gets a .22, pushes his face into the pillow and shoots him. Blood splatter, not much noise... bullet lodges inside his body and doesn't make an exit wound.

Maybe her original intent was to send little sister in to find him dead after school.

*Or, if not dead, she thought he would suffocate inside the suitcase.

“ I only lied because he wasn’t believing anything I said.”
bbm
Typical response of a sociopathic blamer. When caught in a lie, they respond by blaming the victim. The catch word is because (he, she, you, they). In this case, her lies were AS's fault.

This defense mechanism protects them realizing themselves to be a liar, at fault, or wrong. This mechanism is automatic and the reason they won't feel remorse.

Her incarceration is because of Gannon, LH or AS and LE (they are chasing her as opposed to investigating a disappearance) or all of the above. Blaming will protect her from realizing herself to be a cold-hearted killer, while solidifying her belief that she is a victim and feeding her anger.

Something clicked here for me.

I have the beginnings of an idea.

LS came home and backed into the driveway. Let's say she drugged Gannon and waited a loooong time for him to die. Drove around for a while. He finally passes out. She stops somewhere and puts him in the suitcase, which she had with her. No blood yet. She thinks he's dead.*
She intends to bring him home in the suitcase and place him back in bed.... exactly like he was that morning. She has the picture to help her make it look like he hadn't left his bed all day.

She gets home and brings him in, inside the suitcase, through the garage. Starts to put him in his bed and she realizes he's still alive. She is running out of time, so she gets a .22, pushes his face into the pillow and shoots him. Blood splatter, not much noise... bullet lodges inside his body and doesn't make an exit wound.

Maybe her original intent was to send little sister in to find him dead after school.

*Or, if not dead, she thought he would suffocate inside the suitcase.
My issue with that is the quantity of blood (behind the electrical socket cover), and that Google search that was made before she got home (setting up the runaway scenario).

So she couldn’t have planned for his body being found.

Just rewatched the truck video.
So awful, now sure Gannon is fleeing truck through furthest door from her, a moment later
She gets out truck to go after him. MOO she follows him to his room, possibly assaults him with an object, and kills him.
Just too bad he still trusted her enough not to run to a neighbor.

The AA mentions that GS texted AS and asked if he could play Zelda, to which AS replied No ( can't remember exact wording) I believe this was during the first trip to Petco..

I'm wondering if the Zelda ban was punishment for the carpet?

Maybe Gannon was upset about not being able to play...LS was already upset about her family situation, the carpet/ candle , etc...if GS was giving her a hard time about playing the Switch, combined with her instability/ evilness/ unhappiness, maybe this was enough for her to rage and attack him. Then when reality set in that she was going to jail and left by AS for injuring him, she figured she had to lethally shoot him to cover it all up.

I'm also thinking that she wasn't physically abusing Gannon before the carpet incident. It appears to me that he was very close to AS. I'm sure there would have been outward signs...probably tons of verbal abuse though Big time MOO!

...I read through the AA while at work. Did it say she had his body in her Tiguan until she first dumped him? If she parked the car at the airport when she got the rental , does the timeline suggest that his body was in there then?

Also, when AS said "she lied" after watching the neighbors video, had she already told him she was raped? I'm wondering when AS was first told this lie....

Regarding HH not cooperating. that has to be a tough position for any child ( 17 is still very young)
If fear of LS held her back from cooperating, maybe she has relented now that LS is locked up.

Thank God I never had to make a decision like that at any
Age, especially 17...
I would love to believe there was no physical abuse prior to Gannon’s murder. AS was away often which led to LS being in charge of the household. (Similar situation to Lucas Hernandez) I agree there was a ton of verbal abuse and gaslighting going on in that house. I just can’t see physical abuse as a one-off because Gannon’s murder was so extreme. I can’t picture her going straight to murder without prior physical abuse. IMO she may have often used slapping, kicking, pinching as discipline. Gannon sounded terrified in that now-deleted video. He may not have told AS what was going on for fear of reprisal when he was left with LS the next time Dad had to go away. He may have told AS he was physically abused but LS explained it all away. When AS had to travel next, punishment for telling would be brutal and Gannon wouldn’t dare mention it again after that. There’s a reason HH wouldn’t cooperate with LE. I think that reason is she knew her mother was more than capable of extreme behavior and brutal punishment. LS seems, to me, to be extreme in everything she does.

I hope HH is cooperating now that mom is locked up. I held out hope that Gannon may have told a friend that he was being abused but I think it would have been in the AA if he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288