Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
The affidavit said he was murdered in his bedroom, which is obviously Colorado.

At the time it was written, Gannon’s body had yet to be found. They did think his body was likely in the areas they were searching, but couldn’t imagine that she would actually take it with her.

The video is still important, as it shows when Gannon and TS left that morning, and the time they returned back home.

But no, it wasn’t as important as everyone thought it would be, as it does appear that Gannon made it home. The video just didn’t capture it clearly.

Some good things about the video:
* It never captured Egurado using the keypad to open the garage door and enter the house to lay in wait.
* Proved that Quincy did not exit the truck when it returned and enter the home while holding anyone at gunpoint.
* Did not capture Gannon being kidnapped, leaving with someone, or going to a friend's house. In fact; it proved Gannon never left the home again. :(
* Contradicted TS claims of searching for Gannon prior to reporting him missing.
* Provided information about where vehicles were parked, and when those vehicles entered or left the garage.

I would say that surveillance footage WAS a big break, after all! ;) Proves the lying liar was lying.

* It never captured Egurado using the keypad to open the garage door and enter the house to lay in wait.
* Proved that Quincy did not exit the truck when it returned and enter the home while holding anyone at gunpoint.
* Did not capture Gannon being kidnapped, leaving with someone, or going to a friend's house. In fact; it proved Gannon never left the home again. :(
* Contradicted TS claims of searching for Gannon prior to reporting him missing.
* Provided information about where vehicles were parked, and when those vehicles entered or left the garage.

I would say that surveillance footage WAS a big break, after all! ;) Proves the lying liar was lying.
Great point. I didn’t think of that.

Coupled with the ADT information, it proves that only two people were in that house, and only one of them left alive.

According to this, they are saying that the rented Nissan Altima was utilized by LS January 30 - February 1.
For them to state that, I’m thinking they know it was returned to rental agency and never left town ? Her Aunt only rented it for in-town use? I guess we still don’t know what vehicle LS took to Florida. JMO

Yes, and NO mention of a moving truck rental! So LE was able to find out that the aunt rented a car for LS that she drove around for several days prior to skipping town, but they did not know about the moving truck? (presumably also rented by someone else) o_O

MOO

Edit: clarity

Last edited:
It is odd. RD said LE collected footage from the weekend and all day Monday Jan 27 from the neighbors on Sat Feb 1. So it would seem they would have had other footage before Feb 28, the date of the AA. Any chance Ring or other unknown brands overwrite sooner than 7 days?
JMO

You might be right, but I thought someone on here previously posted about their Ring system storing things for at least a month in the cloud. I don't have one, but can anyone that does speak to this??

# 22. TS send her daughter HH to look for Gannon at the park. When???

The affidavit says that HH left work at 4:15 p.m. It does not say that's when she normally gets off. There had been texting between her and her mother since 3:41pm.

TS continues to text her non-stop till she walks in the door at 4:42 p.m.

If I knew where she works then I would calculate the driving distance and the time. But I'm guessing we're going to find out there's not enough time for her to look for GS at a park and then go home.

Besides, why go look at a park why not go look at all the parks??
#47 Harley arrived at the house at 16:42 and picked up Little sister.
#48 LS texted HH at 16:52 to pick up carpet cleaner, baking soda and garbage bags.

I think LS told HH to take L and run get her vinegar. ( it’s not on the text but it’s on the receipt) to buy some time.Then she texts her to get the other items.

I think LS told the dispatcher a lie about having HH go look at the park. JMO That’s what it sounds like to me, reading #22.
I know there is one neighborhood park in Lorson Ranch and that’s probably what she meant by “ a park”. It was within walking distance and she was trying to sell her “went to a friend’s house/ran away” story.
IMO

The affidavit says that HH left work at 4:15 p.m. It does not say that's when she normally gets off. There had been texting between her and her mother since 3:41pm.

If I knew where she works then I would calculate the driving distance and the time. But I'm guessing we're going to find out there's not enough time for her to look for GS at a park and then go home.

And why not do that yourself? TS is one of those types that messes up and pulls others into the mix with a prepared ready-to-go excuse for them to use. HH may have rolled her eyes knowing they were extremely lame explanations for movements, and I think her interview demeanor was also cluing in that she didn't want to be in these positions. "Get home now, go shopping. Take your step sister. Don't come inside. Tell anyone that asks that you went to the park. Tell everyone you got Burger King. Park in the garage, back your car in - tell them you always do that. Pick me up at a random corner, let me use your social media to communicate" (now I have a headache). But ultimately, TS had a narrative that changed by the minute and no one can keep up with it.

also, I agree with the borderline personality disorder. Unsure about the ASPD, but what are the NPD traits?

SBM.
Just like the other Cluster B disorders, NPD is diagnosed when a person meets 5 of a specific list of criteria.
Narcissistic Personality Disorder:

-A grandiose sense of self-importance
-Preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, etc
-Belief that one is special and can only be understood by or others who are equal
-A need for excessive admiration
-A sense of entitlement (special treatment)
-Exploitation of others
-A lack of empathy
-Arrogance
-Jealousy of others and/or belief others are envious

While I don’t believe LS would be Dx’d with NPD based on what I know, all Cluster B Personality Disorders share commonalities, vary in severity based on the individual, and can occasionally be diagnosed primary/secondary even across clusters.

Yeah, that was so super dumb and bizarre that I wondered if by then, LE hadn't told AS to play along with T (candle burns blister, and thus generate pus not blood; which I should think might have been knowledge even Laina had noticed, and almost certainly would have been common knowledge by Gannon's age). This is also the same general time that T had been (according to T) telling Al that she was meeting him in a rental car because she "didn't want Gannon to recognize her car", no?

Personally, I think that HH is "of an age" where a "sleepaway boyfriend" would not be an impossible thing to have; and which nobody has touched upon publicly either way, with her being a minor and all.

I also am not sure people have done much thinking into what kind of plausible excuse T could have given HH, to excuse why she wanted HH to pick her up somewhere at 10:30PM; they're just pre-deciding it was weird because they themselves would never do it. Maybe T said she was out driving around looking for G, and while she was doing so, the Tiguan died? I mean, I'm willing to be proven wrong; but as the AA tells us, there were a couple of rental cars in the mix for a few days; and just because it's strange to us to be asked to go pick up somebody somewhere at 10:30PM, doesn't mean it was strange to everybody or particularly to HH; as teenagers tend to be night owls anyway. My mother's mind would immediately leap to evil, as she's a lark who subconsciously thinks nothing good ever happens after dark; whereas as an introvert, I myself prefer the dark, for example.

That certainly is possible, considering that Laina is the youngest and thus more likely to need parental attention throughout the night/have nightmares/etc. I can't recall myself; except insofar as it is helpful to keep reminding me/myself that their basement was developed and had a purpose (my folks' is nearly undeveloped. You could countenance maybe using it as an exercise studio; but it's got no insulation, so nothing more than that; storage for the overflow of house plants; and laundry.)
I believe HH had a bedroom on the lower level. HH had a YouTube channel and I remember seeing one titled “ first day of college”. I went to check it but I believe all of the videos on the HH YouTube channel have been deleted.

I took it to mean that she sent HH out to look for him at the park after Gannon didn't return home at 6/dark. (I wouldn't bet that this actually happened!) It's hard to keep it all straight, but HH had to arrive home from work & was immediately sent to get cleaning supplies at the Dollar store with LainA. I bet LS was pissed when she sent LainA out to ride her bike to buy herself some time & she came back in the house 15 minutes later! LS must have been running around that house like a fool.....murdering & trying to get things cleaned up in a short amount of time!

MOO IMO

Last edited:
I bet she looked up a website that shows offenders in the area,and saw him on it, and found her scapegoat. Thinking everyone would believe' Dr. T' over a non compliant predator. MOO
Yep. That’s exactly what she did. One of her deleted Google searches is probably going to read “ Is anyone stealing kids in my neighborhood .and what do they look like?”

She wasn’t looking for a rapist exactly but something or someone in the local news to create a narrative about GS being taken. JMO

^^^YES to this 100%

just checked my ring and it went back to February 5th.

Thanks. I don't have one so I didn't know.

Remains odd then the AA speaks only of one ambiguous video. I realize not all evidence they had then was cited in the AA but I would have liked to know there is clear evidence GS came back. If they plan to use other videos at trial, they'll have to share with the defense anyway so I don't get it.

JMO

I bet she looked up a website that shows offenders in the area,and saw him on it, and found her scapegoat. Thinking everyone would believe' Dr. T' over a non compliant predator. MOO

She also wouldn't be the first vile child-killing mother to try to scapegoat a total stranger who happens to be a person of color.

And why not do that yourself? TS is one of those types that messes up and pulls others into the mix with a prepared ready-to-go excuse for them to use. HH may have rolled her eyes knowing they were extremely lame explanations for movements, and I think her interview demeanor was also cluing in that she didn't want to be in these positions. "Get home now, go shopping. Take your step sister. Don't come inside. Tell anyone that asks that you went to the park. Tell everyone you got Burger King. Park in the garage, back your car in - tell them you always do that. Pick me up at a random corner, let me use your social media to communicate" (now I have a headache). But ultimately, TS had a narrative that changed by the minute and no one can keep up with it.
I just watched the Spencer Wilson interview again and when LS says I need Harley and goes to get her, you can hear HH say “ Mom why am I here? “ or “ Mom what am I here for?”. Had to turn the sound up, it’s faint because LS is talking loud into the mic.
JMO

I luv this! This is good! Lol!!

Regarding RD's video ...

The AA sure threw a wrench in my theory. I bought into the belief that GS never came back home (hook, line & sinker). Now, I am accepting that the video was not all as it appeared. I am interested in your thoughts about the following:

The given is that TS used a blunt force object or a gun to inflict a head wound as GS was laying in his bed.
  • How did she get him to lay down at that time of the afternoon?
  • Is the reason we didn't see GS get out because he was asleep in the back?
When they returned, it took TS 3 times before there was enough room between the truck and the car.
  • Did TS seek a wider space to carry GS from the back seat?
  • Did TS use the Right passenger door to hide from cameras?
When TS finally exited the truck, she walked directly into the garage without a glance to another passenger inside the truck.
  • Could the mysterious shadow actually be TS preparing to carry GS?
TS seemed insistent that RD's video (or the public's interpretation of it) was not accurate.
5268.gif
I want to believe they have evidence we don't have.

They test for remnants of blood. Once they know that a given spot CONTAINED blood, it is considered a 'saucer sized puddle' - but really the method of clean up would make a difference on the volume of blood in the 'original puddle'. I know it was also on the mattress, but IMO it dripped down the edge and perhaps had some cleaning effort.

A pint of blood on a floor looks like a bloodbath , but that is the amount they take when you donate. Much more than that may make you feel like Gannon looked walking to the truck Monday.

I really don't know what to think. She took him out - then??? found a spot for later? chickened out? IDK. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.