Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
TS took photos of Gannon in bed Monday morning. Why in the world would she do that? To send to Al to show he was still asleep/sick at 8:13 and 8:17am?

Or for some other reason? To show he was alive and the room was in order and clean?

Or was he still asleep after 8am because she injured him (but not in a bloody way yet) or drugged him?

So odd to take photos of a sleeping child who is 11, imo.

Any thoughts?

jmo
bbm
Agreed, seems a bit creepy.
Some people take photos of sleeping babies being held by mom or grandma --but that's to show how cute the baby looks all snuggled with the parent or grand.
But an 11 year old ?

MOO if she left a blood soaked scene for 4 hours is it likely she could have got it as clean as she did?

If she assaulted him on Sunday, she had all of Sunday night/early Monday morning to do some cleaning.
There's a gap in those google searches she did between around 1 am and 4:40 am.
Methinks she was spending a good chunk of that time cleaning.

JMO.

bbm
Agreed, seems a bit creepy.
Some people take photos of sleeping babies being held by mom or grandma --but that's to show how cute the baby looks all snuggled with the parent or grand.
But an 11 year old ?
Considering she first was going with a runaway scenario (before changing to the raped and abducted story), perhaps the photos were to establish he was alive and at home in the morning. idk

I am going to add to all these posts that I'm still on the fence about GS getting out if the truck.

I know Jessica said: "it is likely him..."

But she also said they felt animals carried him or parts of him away.

I am understanding that the AA was written before he was found. And written as "a nobody" AA.

And Michael Allen the DDA said: Finding GS absolutely changes things.

# 32 states that Jessica. "The vehicle returned at or about 2:19 and Leticia exited the vehicle. After viewing the video, I cannot be sure if another person exited the vehicle or not..."

As Gordian stated: "GS's bed being repositioned/pulled away from the wall in the picture TS took on Monday morning, when his bed was usually up against the wall, points to the attack in his bedroom occurring on Sunday night, not Monday afternoon.
If GS weren't severely injured on Sunday night, why have him stay home from school on Monday?"

By calculations from the moment she got home to the moment she unlocked the phone was 23 minutes. Extremely short period of time. And as somone just pointed out--she's already opening the back door at 2:30-- that shortens that 23 minutes by 15 minutes.

Now add TS sent several texts and even held an outgoing phone call. The times she was active on her phone: 3:41 p.m., 3:42 p.m., 3:43 p.m., 3:44 p.m., 3:45 p.m., 4:11 p.m., 4:19 p.m., 4:20 p.m. (thank you Wy for this info). And not discussing GS missing but discussing some gift for AS.
So no killing him after LH got home.

Then calculate the off the grid 2 hours.

So if his body had been found before the AA was written --- how much if it would be changed?
Okay this is good ^^^. Now I'm back on the fence or really leaning toward he didn't make it home.

This was speculated about on social media early on. At the time, I didn’t like it.

It makes sense though.

It’s weird that Gannon’s phone didn’t respond to Al until a minute before she made a purchase. We know that her travels were unaccounted for between her first Petco visit and the second one.

So either Gannon’s phone was off and she turned it on just before reaching the checkout counter, or she left it in the store.

Either is possible though.

Either way, LS had possession of Gannon's phone from at least Sunday night on which is what I've always thought. The searches, texts, etc, from that point on were all done by LS pretending to be Gannon. The lack of response to AS's text until just before making the purchase during the second Petco visit makes sense with her leaving it behind & then retrieving it or being too "busy" and having the phone off between the Petco visits.

Regardless, LS took Gannon's phone away from him & he had NO CHANCE of contacting his parents for help! I HATE her :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Either way, LS had possession of Gannon's phone from at least Sunday night on which is what I've always thought. The searches, texts, etc, from that point on were all done by LS pretending to be Gannon. The lack of response to AS's text until just before making the purchase during the second Petco visit makes sense with her leaving it behind & then retrieving it or being too "busy" and having the phone off between the Petco visits.

Regardless, LS took Gannon's phone away from him & he had NO CHANCE of contacting his parents for help! I HATE her :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Yes, she should charged with that too!

If he wasn't in possession of his own phone (which, I agree, seems like he wasn't), I would think that shows planning and intention of harm and cover-up, not spur-of-the-moment anger.

jmo

If Gannon did come back home with her. I wonder why she took him and what happened to him during that time. Whatever happened, started inside the house. Could she have really hurt him enough to kill him but not immediately? What kind of injury would cause death but not immediate death?
I believe she took him with her that day to run “errands” only to further her story that he ran away. I know who in my neighborhood has cameras and assume what they might capture as well as knowing what my own do. I think she assumed he would be on camera both leaving and returning but cameras are very unreliable as mine show a vehicle pull up and completely miss someone getting out (not all the time but sometimes). She then tells the neighbor she doesn’t need to see his camera because he went the other way. Interestingly enough the gate appears to be on the other side of the house likely out of view of the neighbor’s camera and we all know how much she talked about the key and the gate. Moo it was her attempt to frame her story.

In this Arrest Doc it states G’s beloved Switch was found at the house. I wonder if they found more evidence on it in the nooks & crannies? I figured it was tossed out with the rest of the stuff.

We have been discussing that particular report in the Gazette; it is not an arrest document, its is a paraphrased timeline written by a Gazette reporter. It is not what the Arrest Affidavit states on page 4; that the Nintendo Switch has not been found.

Just trying to help keep the facts straight :)

No, and I don’t anticipate hearing about those results until the preliminary hearing.

There is no understating how big a deal having Gannon’s body is.

This IS HUGE and I'm sure LS was confident he would never be found or at best it would be so long that deterioration would leave little evidence behind! Even though I can't stand the sight of her, I would've loved to have been there to see LS when she was told Gannon was found!

Without being too grotesque, given the 1.5 months he was missing. What would we expect evidence-wise to be found? Ie. How much (if any) would've been lost to decomposition? Not much, right?

MOO

Has anyone one done a timeline from the AA? I was going to start one - but just wanted to make sure I'm not repeating someone already did.

TIA!

I did one. I can post it - and perhaps you can check it over.

jmo

Inthedetails (and or Niner), could you make the timeline a sticky or something so it can be in the opening post of every new thread? With a date of creation or revision? I did save the timeline you’ve done, but if you update the timeline, that one will be outdated. A timeline is important and it really helps if it is easily found.

Thank you so very much for your time and effort to put that together. And I appreciate that you used what LE knows to create the timeline, without the noise of all of LS lies.

Although, it might be interesting to have what she said about what she did and where she went, etc., off to the side, in another color, in parentheses, or some clear differentiation from the real story.

I cannot, but perhaps someone else has some free time on their hands.

Thank you, all.

Hey Everyone,

Tonight on Websleuths YouTube LIVE we are going to take your calls. We want you to answer this question:

"HAVE YOUR INSTINCTS OR YOUR INTUITION EVER SAVED YOU, WARNED YOU ABOUT SOMETHING, OR MADE YOU THINK SOMETHING WAS WRONG?" Tell us your stories TONIGHT.

Plus we will talk about the latest in True Crime, coronavirus and more!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN US AT 10:00 PM EASTERN TONIGHT ON YOUTUBE!

This IS HUGE and I'm sure LS was confident he would never be found or at best it would be so long that deterioration would leave little evidence behind! Even though I can't stand the sight of her, I would've loved to have been there to see LS when she was told Gannon was found!

Without being too grotesque, given the 1.5 months he was missing. What would we expect evidence-wise to be found? Ie. How much (if any) would've been lost to decomposition? Not much, right?

MOO
The fact that his body was apparently contained within a suitcase, definitely helps their cause.

That would protect it from being scattered by animals, which is what they believed may have happened (when their search efforts failed in Colorado).

You always lose something with decomposition, but his skeleton, clothing, and any remaining soft tissue, will have a story to tell.

Even if he was badly decomposed, bones still show damage, and clothing still has holes (if she shot or stabbed him).

There’s a reason we saw additional charges, and it’s probably not a coincidence that they coincided with the recovery of his body.

It told them a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members