GUILTY FL - Gretchen Anthony, 51, murdered, Abacoa / Jupiter, 20 March 2020 *husband arrested*

Florida man accused of killing wife, sending suspicious texts claiming she had coronavirus

This link gives a review of the case of Gretchen and a run down of the evidence leading to her missing and info with photo's and some horrific evidence, which now leads LE to charge her husband with Murder.
Along with a shocking arrest back in March 15 th.
According to court documents, the couple filed for divorce in February, just shy of a month before Gretchen Anthony was reported missing.
JMO Gretchen saw behind this monsters mask.
One statement in the above article MSM is
He posted bond two days before family members say they last saw Gretchen Anthony.

Detectives are still actively trying to locate Gretchen Anthony. Anyone with information about this case is asked to call the Jupiter Police Department at 561-741-2235.

Where is the body of Gretchen Anthony
Justice4Gretchen

Several thoughts about this case:

1) If he was in fact prowling for young girls, I wonder if his motive for marrying Gretchen was for access to her daughter?

2) Is he on drugs? Some of the text messages and observations from neighbors seem erratic and delusional, like the statement he made to a friend saying that he saw her in passing and that the recent charges against him were bogus. Very odd thought pattern in that whole statement (it’s quoted in one of the news articles).

Attachments

• 502020CF002439AXXXMB_4.pdf
    356 KB · Views: 50
Several thoughts about this case:

1) If he was in fact prowling for young girls, I wonder if his motive for marrying Gretchen was for access to her daughter?

2) Is he on drugs? Some of the text messages and observations from neighbors seem erratic and delusional, like the statement he made to a friend saying that he saw her in passing and that the recent charges against him were bogus. Very odd thought pattern in that whole statement (it’s quoted in one of the news articles).
Exactly! Perhaps dna will link him to crimes involving other young girls. Maybe GA found criminal activity on his electronics- or worse. .

Mystery of missing Jupiter woman began with suspicious text messages

Just a few other things to note:

•On March 30, a detective received a phone call from a man identifying himself as David Anthony, according to the arrest report. The call was audio recorded, but what was said was redacted from the arrest report.

• That same day, someone from Pensacola called police, saying he bought jewelry from David Anthony on March 25. He told police that David Anthony said his "mother or stepmother" died of COVID-19 and the jewelry he was selling belonged to her. The man paid Anthony with a check, which he later cashed.

Florida man accused of killing wife, sending suspicious texts claiming she had coronavirus

This link gives a review of the case of Gretchen and a run down of the evidence leading to her missing and info with photo's and some horrific evidence, which now leads LE to charge her husband with Murder.
According to court documents, the couple filed for divorce in February, just shy of a month before Gretchen Anthony was reported missing.
He posted bond two days before family members say they last saw Gretchen Anthony.

Detectives are still actively trying to locate Gretchen Anthony. Anyone with information about this case is asked to call the Jupiter Police Department at 561-741-2235.

Justice4Gretchen

Justice4Gretchen
SMH. His slamming a LEO's arm in his vehicle door was not enough red flag for the judge to make this not bondable. As if someone that does that could never,ever be a flight risk. Not to mention extremely dangerous. That judge just rubber stamped his further actions,and flight from justice. Women,and underage girls that cross his path are in danger,as well as LEOs that will come between them. MOO

Florida man charged with murder of his estranged wife, apprehended in Las Cruces

On March 31, David Anthony was arrested at a gas station on Avenida de Mesilla by the New Mexico State Police's fugitive apprehension team, their tactical task force, and Homeland Security investigators. Authorities believe he was planning to relocate to South America.

He'll be held without bond at the detention center for 30 days from the time of his arrest, or until extradition paperwork is processed.

Husband Arrested for Alleged Murder, Kidnapping of Missing Wife Gretchen [cut] . . . Riveria Beach police said that on March 14, an officer saw him “acting suspiciously by approaching young girls (approximately 15 years of age), pacing back and forth and sweating profusely.”

The officer claimed to keep an eye on the suspect, and noticed that black electrical tape was used to alter the defendant’s vehicle tag, turning a 6 to an 8.
According to police, the officer questioned Anthony on how that happened, and the defendant suggested that his 12-year-old stepdaughter was responsible. She liked to play with tape, he allegedly said.
[cut]

Thanks for the link mlhen. I cut it to highlight the ridiculous excuse this sweaty gawker gave for having duct tape on his license plate while ogling young girls.

Note to perverts and wife-killers - Learn to lie better. When you’re busy drooling over little girls and the cops ask you about anything involving duct tape. . . Don’t blame it on your girlfriends 12-year-old daughter! Duh!

Thanks for the link mlhen. I cut it to highlight the ridiculous excuse this sweaty gawker gave for having duct tape on his license plate while ogling young girls.

Note to perverts and wife-killers - Learn to lie better. When you’re busy drooling over little girls and the cops ask you about anything involving duct tape. . . Don’t blame it on your girlfriends 12-year-old daughter! Duh!
I'm glad they are such poor liars!!! Also, thank you to @mlhenn for making sense out of this difficult case!

Since i am not able to open certain news sites because i am from the Netherlands (so hate that!), i was wondering if they have pinged his cell phone to see where he had been since the day she went missing. In my opinion it's obvious he did something to her. I hope they will find her.

Since i am not able to open certain news sites because i am from the Netherlands (so hate that!), i was wondering if they have pinged his cell phone to see where he had been since the day she went missing. In my opinion it's obvious he did something to her. I hope they will find her.

I didn't read anything about his cell phone pinging but his truck was spotted at her house by two different neighbors.

"Police say another neighbor said he also heard the screams and saw David Anthony's truck parked on the road, with the bed loaded up and covered with a tarp. He also noticed that on Monday morning (March 23) , someone was cleaning something inside Gretchen Anthony's closed garage, as there was water "mixed with an unknown chemical" coming out of the garage door and into the alley. A third neighbor gave police surveillance video, showing what appears to be David Anthony's truck driving to and from the home around that time."
Mystery of missing Jupiter woman began with suspicious text messages

These are two instances LE referred to cell phones pinging:

Detectives began following more leads after they were unable to contact David Anthony. Gretchen Anthony's phone "pinged" in Pensacola, the same place her husband showed up and tried to sell women's jewelry, WPEC-TV reports.
Florida man charged with murder after wife disappears amid suspicious coronavirus messages
David Anthony was eventually captured in Las Cruces, New Mexico, after signals from mobile phones belonging to the suspect and Anthony "were hitting off of cellular towers in Texas," the affidavit said.

These are two instances LE referred to cell phones pinging:

Detectives began following more leads after they were unable to contact David Anthony. Gretchen Anthony's phone "pinged" in Pensacola, the same place her husband showed up and tried to sell women's jewelry, WPEC-TV reports.
Florida man charged with murder after wife disappears amid suspicious coronavirus messages
David Anthony was eventually captured in Las Cruces, New Mexico, after signals from mobile phones belonging to the suspect and Anthony "were hitting off of cellular towers in Texas," the affidavit said.
Thank you so much for posting this info, @mlhenn! I had thought that at least part of this info had been covered earlier, but you found two instances documented in MSM. Great work!

SteelCity91 & mlhenn, thank you so much for posting that info. Sometimes it really sucks when pages are restricted because i am not from the USA. Especially with these things.

I hope they are able to find her. If he has been at her house, they can maybe also determine where he could have taken her when they have pinged his cell phone.

Me too. It’s Kitty Genovese all over again. I guess people are terrified of a psycho figuring out who called?

In their defense, it may be a situation that occurs frequently and turns out to be nothing. I live in a very loud neighborhood, and when my next-door neighbors moved in a few years ago, I thought they were abusing their children -- late at night there would be screaming and hysterical crying, I could hear the kids running and screaming, it was enough to make your hair stand on end.

They had bats.

Screaming and yelling is normal for my neighborhood -- we are in a small city, and people live their lives at top volume. Although I wouldn't hesitate to step in and call police if I saw someone being harmed, I don't call every time I hear screaming or even gunshots, for that matter, and neither do the people living around me. It's not like life in the suburbs or rural areas -- cities are noisy and you grow immune to the sounds.

In their defense, it may be a situation that occurs frequently and turns out to be nothing. I live in a very loud neighborhood, and when my next-door neighbors moved in a few years ago, I thought they were abusing their children -- late at night there would be screaming and hysterical crying, I could hear the kids running and screaming, it was enough to make your hair stand on end.

They had bats.

Screaming and yelling is normal for my neighborhood -- we are in a small city, and people live their lives at top volume. Although I wouldn't hesitate to step in and call police if I saw someone being harmed, I don't call every time I hear screaming or even gunshots, for that matter, and neither do the people living around me. It's not like life in the suburbs or rural areas -- cities are noisy and you grow immune to the sounds.
Yes but after your neighbors screamed at the bats, did they load something in the back of their truck, cover it with a tarp, scrub out their garage with water and a harsh chemical, and then drive one of the cars away- never to return- followed by the departure of another car, no sign of the wife? If the scream wasn’t enough to inspire dialing 911, you’d think the combination of those additional details might inspire someone to pick up the phone. But that’s just me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back