Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right @MassGuy, thank you, -- we're still waiting on the preliminary!

When I think of how long ago poor GS disappeared, seems we should be further along by now. :eek:
I mean, it’s still only been 2.5 months. All things considered, June isn’t too bad. I figured we’d probably have to wait until August or September with this whole Corona thing.

upload_2020-4-14_22-49-9.gif

What kills me about this woman is how goddam stupid she thinks everyone is. At some point, she had made a comment about being "one step ahead" (I forget exactly to whom this was directed) and frequently touts her...ahem...EdD. If this is her being so intelligent and "one step ahead", I really don't want to see what it looks like when she is several steps behind. She is a great example of what happens when everyone you see in your bathroom mirror in the morning tells you for years how smart, amazing and superior you are. I'd give anything just to sit in front of her and laugh my butt off at her after she finishes her BS explanation. Just to see her face after being dismissed as a simpleton THOT and the rage she would feel would make me all warm and fuzzy. Sorry I didn't add much with this post, I just had to express this to someone other than that man in the bathroom mirror. (He NEVER tells me that I am superior lol)
Bam!!!!

Its likely zoomed in to show the blood that's circled. Its nearly impossible to get an accurate size of the bd based solely off that photo. IMO

True and that was just my estimate, but if it was used to transfer the body up the stairs, it would have to be pretty large or there would have been more blood found throughout the house. IMO

True and that was just my estimate, but if it was used to transfer the body up the stairs, it would have to be pretty large or there would have been more blood found throughout the house. IMO

IDK there could be a lot of variables, is the full board shown? was it broken and only the part with blood on it was photographed? Was it found where T had dumped the body or did she throw it out further down the road. Had snow plows hit and damaged it? Had it been broken while trying to move the body etc. too few of details to tell based on the photo IMO

IDK there could be a lot of variables, is the full board shown? was it broken and only the part with blood on it was photographed? Was it found where T had dumped the body or did she throw it out further down the road. Had snow plows hit and damaged it? Had it been broken while trying to move the body etc. too few of details to tell based on the photo IMO

Also I'm not totally convinced that he wasn't placed in a suitcase to transport him from the basement to the garage and that the particle bd may have been placed in the car bc of blood seeping thru the suitcase. I think maybe the particle bd was in the garage and she laid it down in the trunk of her car before she lifted the suitcase in.. JMO

O/T: I really gotta know how you guys are adding pictures and stickers and emojis and whatnot.
I think every (killer’s) family is different, although it seems to be the norm that most of them side with the perpetrator.

Chris Watt’s parents and sister, who waged a victim bashing campaign publicly and privately (respectively).

Patrick Frazee’s mother and sister.

And I suspect much of TS’ family will support her.
I suspect her family will support her too and agree that is what happens more often than not. The only perp I can think of who didn't have clear and obvious support from his/her parents is Sidney Moorer. I don't think his father was present at all during the Heather Elvis trial, and his mother was only present once or twice at most.

IIRC, she was only present on the very first day of his trial and then again when he was sentenced. I don't think she even stayed the full first day; I'm pretty sure she left after the opening statements.

Her attorneys are without question going to advise her that she shouldn't take the stand.

Good luck with that.

She's going to insist on testifying.

She's convinced she can "outwit" the DA and convince the jury that she was "framed."

The fact that she framed herself, notwithstanding.

JMO.
Yep, she's exactly like Tammy Moorer. And just like TM, she will singlehandedly bury herself in the sand.

ALL good questions.....

Been lurking since thread 9....omg.
So much info.
I have been wondering and hoping someone would bring up windows in any fashion. Since they believe he came home at 2:15 with her, this is bugging me even more. With so much uncertainty about adt movements and how she got so much done in a short time, I looked at so many possibilitys myself.
It seems as tho the basment bedrooms had very large egress windows. I believe his bedroom faced the back of the house and on the same side of the house the GATE was on.......now i dont know if it even is possible that she made him go in that way. There was also the step rail on the truck that he could have stepped on to get out and i dont believe he would have been seen. I know he was injured, i think concussion and a head wound, maybe bad headache. Probably just did what he needed to to just to lay down and sleep.

(I really cant type any more of that....doesnt make sense and i really do hate "IT"

I am hoping some of you can comment on the windows and how adt would fit in. Ive never seen anyone comment on this. I maybe way off on the windows and of course this is MOO.

PLEASE READ:

The Saturday night video originally posted by TS on her social media is still off limits due to her social media having been removed. (So that includes candles and carpets and anything at all that members may recall from that video.) Just don't mention it or the post will be removed.

Members may discuss the DWAP youtube phone interview with TS but may not comment on either DWAP himself or the interviewer. Only discuss what TS said in that phone interview. TS mentioned Petco in this phone interview so members ,ay now discuss and speculate re Petco as it relates to what she says in the phone call, but not what may be floating around in social media rumor-land.

Stick to MSM or WS approved sources (i.e. no social media or random youtube videos). If in doubt, check with a Mod or Admin before posting so we can avoid unreliable sources and misinformation.

Crime Online with WS member Leigh Egan is an approved source at WS; True Crime society is not.

No bickering, rudeness or personalizing, no name calling or ridiculing other members for their opinion.

Nicknames or derogatory name changes of any of the major case players is not allowed.

WS does not condone or allow advocating violence of any kind against anyone and such posts will be removed.

Soliciting or discussing private messaging is not allowed. If you want to converse with another member privately, just do it without mentioning it on the thread.

First and foremost, thank you admins and mods! You have a difficult job, and you do it well! You are the ones that keep WS from going off the rails, like so many other sites do...

I just wanted to ask if absolutely all discussion pertaining to the carpet/ candle situation is off limits or just in context pertaining to the video since there are references to it in the AA ( I believe during conversation transcripts and search history)

I'm not trying to split hairs. I'm still familiarizing myself with the rules here and want to make sure I'm not banished!

Thank you!!

Her attorneys are without question going to advise her that she shouldn't take the stand.

Good luck with that.

She's going to insist on testifying.

She's convinced she can "outwit" the DA and convince the jury that she was "framed."

The fact that she framed herself, notwithstanding.

JMO.

PLEASE sweet baby (insert deity/messiah of choice), let her show all of us just how wrong and stupid we are from the witness box! We are here to learn and have prepared a private study room just for her to use for the next 150 years to compile her wisdom for the ignorant masses. (Yay! I may have just learned to quote other posts!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member