Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the candle video/audio:
What was in the video vs the audio?
Did she actually say in the video/audio that Gannon had burned the carpet or was this how she explained the video/audio to AS and others online?
Did Laina really say, "You hit him in the eye"?

That's all for now, thanks in advance.

There's very little video, it's mostly audio as if she's keeping the video away from him. Of course, she says she recorded it "on accident'", which I also don't buy. And no, she never references the "candle", she just says that "she freaked out". It's a very disturbing video/audion to listen to. He definitely sounds injured and to me, in the beginning when she's talking to him, it almost sounds as if he "winces" and then she says, "okay". She knows he's injured. It's disturbing on so many levels. To me, she posted this because she gave the "candle" version of events to AS and this was proof....in her sick mind. To me, this video speaks volumes and will be a big part of her trial aka hanging.

Okay you very patient people (and the impatient ones too ;) ). Yes, it's been a long time coming ...

Tricia has given the go ahead to discuss the Sunday night video of LS chastising sweet Gannon re the carpet.

You are welcome :)

Thanks, SillyBilly!

That video is actually an extremely important piece of the puzzle.

The video is a big part of the reason I don't subscribe to the theory that the blood in his bedroom is from Monday afternoon.

It is very, very apparent listening to GS's voice in that video that he is in tremendous pain.
That is a very pained cry, and a frightened cry.
He coughs at one point, and it sounds like a liquid, gurgling cough, not a dry cough.
He also says that he's bleeding.

Based on this video alone, I have no doubt whatsoever in my mind that TS violently attacked him on Sunday night, and that he was bleeding profusely as a result.

I don't know what she was trying to prove by posting that video to her FB.
All it goes to prove is that she's an evil, perverse, hideously deformed monster.

Once DDA Allen shows the jury this video, it's going to be all over for her.

JMO.

Thanks, SillyBilly!

The video is a big part of the reason I don't subscribe to the theory that the blood in his bedroom is from Monday afternoon.

It is very, very apparent listening to GS's voice in that video that he is in tremendous pain.
He coughs at one point, and it sounds like a liquid, gurgling cough, not a dry cough.

Based on this video alone, I have no doubt whatsoever in my mind that TS violently attacked him on Sunday night, and that he was bleeding profusely as a result.

All it goes to prove is that she's an evil, perverse, hideously deformed monster.

JMO.
One thing though, as shown in the video she clearly did not walk downstairs to talk to Gannon. Where was he? We know L was in her bedroom. Was Gannon in the kitchen, master bedroom or bathroom? Was he attacked downstairs, then she brought him upstairs so Harley wouldn't see him that night?

One thing though, as shown in the video she clearly did not walk downstairs to talk to Gannon. Where was he? We know L was in her bedroom. Was Gannon in the kitchen, master bedroom or bathroom? Was he attacked downstairs, then she brought him upstairs so Harley wouldn't see him that night?

From the beginning of the video, it is clear that he's upstairs in the living room. You can see the kitchen. I don't remember where the daughter's room was, upstairs or downstairs, but the video is clearly upstairs. It's as if whatever happened in the basement (where his room is), caused him to possibly run upstairs to get away from LS.

Thanks, SillyBilly!

JMO.
I’m pretty sure it was this video, coupled with the lack of any other obvious motive, that caused me to conclude that this was abuse that culminated in premeditated murder.

Something acted as a trigger, and it happened on Sunday night. On what planet she believed that video helped her in any way, is beyond my comprehension.

From what I can gather there are posters who, knowing LS murdered sweet Gannon, still want to make excuses for her behavior.

I’ve read everything from mentally ill to pent up resentment that she wasn’t getting attention from AS, to finances, to Gannon being the problem.

I’m not going to change how you think but please remember she brutally murdered a little boy. This was NOT Gannon's fault. Not the fault of AS or LH.

LS premeditated this murder and there is no excuse.

Further, if a man had killed him there would not be one poster making excuses for a male.

A woman can be vicious and mean and spiteful as much as any male. SHE is the monster. Do not forget that.
Really? I haven't noticed one WSer make excuses for her. Not one.

jmo

Snipped and bolded by me

As summarized by LE in the AA, she stated she met her rapist, Eguardo, when she went out cruising construction sites looking for someone to repair the burned carpet, page 12 #92.
Correct. So not only is he the only person with that name, he also is the rare construction worker working on a Sunday late at night.

And, he is instantly trustworthy so it's fine to give him your security code to your home where you live with three young people and your husband is out of town.

But no worries about being robbed because all he wants is a suitcase and cardboard box...after raping you and taking your stepson.

jmo

I’m pretty sure it was this video, coupled with the lack of any other obvious motive, that caused me to conclude that this was abuse that culminated in premeditated murder.

Something acted as a trigger, and it happened on Sunday night. On what planet she believed that video helped her in any way, is beyond my comprehension.
The response from people who saw the video told her it was an epic fail. She removed it pretty quickly. There is a post she put out shortly after, where she tries to save her bacon by saying she intended to cover for him and "wanted to stop his little heart from crying". The whole thing is just heartwrenching :(

The response from people who saw the video told her it was an epic fail. She removed it pretty quickly. There is a post she put out shortly after, where she tries to save her bacon by saying she intended to cover for him and "wanted to stop his little heart from crying". The whole thing is just heartwrenching :(
Yes, she “wanted to stop his little heart from crying,” by freaking him out about how much trouble they were in.

Nothing helps to calm a situation down, like turning up the heat and causing more worry.

“De-escalation through escalation,” or something. That’s just got to be a thing.

But I wouldn't put it past her to try and convince her attorneys to use that defense. "He attacked me with fire" or something stupid like that. Or "He attacked me with a hockey stick."

None that works as a defense, obviously. She was not injured, so even if Gannon took a swing at her with a bat or stick, she ought to have called police, if she was so scared. Obviously, she would have messaged Albert about such a matter right away.

If it were in fact self-defense (from her demented point of view), she would have already said that out loud - probably to Leigh.

She has dug her own hole pretty deeply with her dual rapist accusations.
You are right!!

How does someone go from ran away to abducted to raped to attacking TS????

This forgery and fabrication is a joke.

I was thinking the same. Or even as a ramp up into the Tiguan. Lots of people have particle board around just for such a purpose. Some people have a cut-to-fit particle board in their trunk or truck bed, which is then used as a ramp (the gardening guys do this). It would have to be sort of narrow to fit the stairs - but if they moved exercise equipment into the basement, maybe they had a couple of pieces cut to fit the stair area. It would still be really awkward and difficult.

I don't think Gannon weighed 90 pounds and now that we know more facts, I'm guessing that's once again LS overestimating something rather than face the fact that she found him heavier than she expected.

How she managed all these details is pretty mysterious to me. She surely did leave lots and lots of evidence, of all kinds. The only thing she didn't do was Live Facebook the actual murder.

I still wonder if Gannon was in the back of the truck, prone, when she came home. Not bleeding, something else was wrong. The whole truck tour makes no sense. Purchasing dog coats makes no sense.
This is the only thing that makes sense to me.

"I still wonder if Gannon was in the back of the truck, prone, when she came home. Not bleeding, something else was wrong."

Others have assured me that this is unlikely....but I haven't made a decision yet....

Just passing along something just shared on WS live on YT a few minutes ago. Tricia got a message from Leigh Egan reporting (but not confirmed) that LS had not found out that she was fired from the school district where she was attending orientation the week prior to Gannon's murder. Leigh is working on confirmation.

So apparently LS didn't know that she was going to be fired/not hired on the 27th, hence why she called in with her excuse of missing work because her step father had been hit by a car & died. o_O

JMO, I still think the district may have been less than impressed with her from day 1. Feedback from the personnel leading her through orientation may have thought something was "off" with her (obviously) & her supposed credentials. It was only a matter of time before she got fired or stirred up drama to leave her job anyway...just look at her pattern in past employment!

Last edited:
I've been thinking about the afternoon that Monday. She sent the girls away.... did she call AS? Did he call home? Did she try telling him that Gannon was sleeping, like she probably continued to tell the girls? When did she first commit to the runaway story? I can't imagine she had her story straight EVER. What impelled her to call LE? Whatever led to her making THAT call at THAT time, had some pressure NOT happened, when would SHE have placed such a call?

When was AS scheduled to get back originally? Easier to convince the girls that Gannon was sleeping... not feeling good... how many hours, days could she sell that story? How many times could she call him in sick? How many times could her deceased stepfather get hit by new cars? How long could she hold AS (and LH) at bay, with fake texts from Gannon's phone? How did AS ever sort through TS histrionics, that day alone? She exhausts ME every time she opens her mouth. I can't fathom the frustration if I needed immediate, reliable information and she was my only source.

Those early exchanges between TS and AS are going to tear our hearts out.

JMO
Amen Megnut!!

Just passing along something just shared on WS live on YT a few minutes ago. Tricia got a message from Leigh Egan saying that reportedly (but not confirmed) LS had not found out that she was fired from the school district where she was attending orientation the week prior to Gannon's murder. Leigh is working on confirmation.

So apparently LS didn't know that she was going to be fired/not hired on the 27th.
I believe that. No reason to make up a lie about a loved one dying, and performing those Google searches regarding if it was ok to leave a child at home.

She couldn’t have known, and I am suspicious that there is some revisionist history going on with the school district (that they fired her before all of this).

SBM

I'm haunted too.

She would never, ever hurt this child. "Eguardo"did it. That's GOT TO BE SOME CLASSIC PSYCHOlogical, pathological, messed up something. Her brain is BAD tinker toys: all spokes, no hubs.

THAT'S how she's put this behind her. All done trying to think of people (old boyfriends) she can blame. Someone else did it (her imaginary friend), she's moved on. Only... sorry, TS, the only monster in your head is YOU.

JMO
Oh yes those old boy friends. Everyone else is beating the path searching for GS all the while....TS was thinking of old boyfriends and if they could "play into this situation"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member