Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in the candle video, does anyone see Gannon crouching right before the all black? I watched a slow motion webcast that saw him but I still don't. Any awesome people that can do a screen shot?

Yes, she “wanted to stop his little heart from crying,” by freaking him out about how much trouble they were in.

Nothing helps to calm a situation down, like turning up the heat and causing more worry.

“De-escalation through escalation,” or something. That’s just got to be a thing.

BBM

A true statement and something that the brilliant "Dr." has never figured out. Drama & gaslighting are her forte! :rolleyes:

Okay you very patient people (and the impatient ones too ;) ). Yes, it's been a long time coming ...

Tricia has given the go ahead to discuss the Sunday night video of LS chastising sweet Gannon re the carpet.

You are welcome :)

Well, whoo-hoo!!! Thank you!!!!

I've been away for a few days, tending to life. I come back, see that I will never possibly catch up, and then see THIS bit of very welcome news! I'm so glad! It's a vert important piece of the puzzle, imo.

I just Can't... watch..or.. listen.. I cry every single time
I hope this monster LS rots in he$$
It breaks my heart
Yes Spartygirl, the first time I stopped it. I cried for some time. Then RAGE came over me.

I then taped it with my tablet with the words at the bottom. I swore that this wasn't going to disappear. Not if I could help it.

Sometimes, there are these moments in time where WE have to be the Warrior!! We have to help the under dog!! We have to rise above what we think we can handle and rise to protect the little victim.

In this instance the victim has past away. But not justice. We can have apart in preserving justice!!! Be apart of dignifying JUSTICE!!!!

Last edited:
I was thinking the same. Or even as a ramp up into the Tiguan. Lots of people have particle board around just for such a purpose. Some people have a cut-to-fit particle board in their trunk or truck bed, which is then used as a ramp (the gardening guys do this). It would have to be sort of narrow to fit the stairs - but if they moved exercise equipment into the basement, maybe they had a couple of pieces cut to fit the stair area. It would still be really awkward and difficult.

I don't think Gannon weighed 90 pounds and now that we know more facts, I'm guessing that's once again LS overestimating something rather than face the fact that she found him heavier than she expected.

How she managed all these details is pretty mysterious to me. She surely did leave lots and lots of evidence, of all kinds. The only thing she didn't do was Live Facebook the actual murder.

I still wonder if Gannon was in the back of the truck, prone, when she came home. Not bleeding, something else was wrong. The whole truck tour makes no sense. Purchasing dog coats makes no sense.
Could the particle board have been part of his headboard? moo

Yes, she “wanted to stop his little heart from crying,” by freaking him out about how much trouble they were in.

Nothing helps to calm a situation down, like turning up the heat and causing more worry.

“De-escalation through escalation,” or something. That’s just got to be a thing.

BBM:

She didn't want to stop his little heart from crying.

She wanted to stop his little heart from beating.

JMO.

So in the candle video, does anyone see Gannon crouching right before the all black? I watched a slow motion webcast that saw him but I still don't. Any awesome people that can do a screen shot?
Personally I don't see any of the things people say they see in the videos. Including Gannon getting out of the passenger side of the truck. The only thing I can see is him dropping what I think is the switch.

giphy.gif

Oh my the accolades !! I have never been this popular.

If my 11 year old son is an hour late coming home from a friend’s house, the first thing to pop in my mind would NOT be he’s a “runaway”. I’d be on the phone calling or in my car going to his friends looking for him. Evil doesn’t begin to describe her.

I agree. But just for clarity and IIRC he was originally listed as a runaway because of the way the laws are set up there. Something to do with his age and there being obvious nothing to suggest an abduction or other crime at the time of the report.

Depending how much she read about the laws during her search, it could be that she said things that would cause LE to not even give a second thought that something happened other than he was mad at her and/or his father for being under punished.

It wouldn't have been hard for her to act unconcerned because she quite obviously didn't care much for him since she's (now) assumed to have killed him. Plus she already knew he was dead so I'm sure she wouldn't have said or done anything to get LE thinking they were investigating a serious crime as opposed to just an angry kid who didn't come home on time.

And her search ‘how to repair a suede sofa’ should have really been ‘how to sell a suede sofa because I want to hide evidence.’

It’s unbelievable she would clean up all of that blood on wall, bedding, floor and mattress, and never think they would find it. Hasn’t she ever watched any crime show? Or was she planning on being long gone before they could arrest her. Good thing they kept her passport.

And her search ‘how to repair a suede sofa’ should have really been ‘how to sell a suede sofa because I want to hide evidence.’
Or she had enough forethought to know no one wants to buy a damaged suede sofa so she needed to repair it first. She deserves more than whatever she gets. IMO despicable human being!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy