Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
AC: and then he's, he's coming back at me and he's still got the bat and I'm like 'what are you doing?'
O: And where are you at?
AC: we're in the living room, and then I turned around and he hit me in the back of the head with the bat. So I went to my room and got my gun, cause I always carry it,
[...]
AC: I just went back in the living room I went 'what is your problem?'
O: With the gun in your hand
AC: Yes! And I said I want you to put that bat down and he wouldn't do it, he was like, and he came at me with the bat again, after he'd already hit me in the head, so I shot him to stop him.
O: Okay then what happened?
AC: That was it.

Just clipping this down to the core of his story.

If there is a police officer anywhere who believes Alex is telling the truth here, they are in the wrong job.

He has made the liar's classic mistake of forgetting to choreograph Charles' movements in his story. Charles hits him with the bat. Continuing in the same tone, he gives no description of the moment of injury, almost as if it didn't happen. Raging Charles who put Alex in fear for his life stays where he is, simply freezing long enough for Alex to leave the room, and get his gun. Alex returns with gun in hand and Charles just springs back to life, going at Alex again even though he can see he now has a gun.

He also waits to tell the officer Charles hit him until he's been questioned for many minutes, as if he hasn't quite worked out how to say it convincingly. That suggests to me nerves about the big lie.

moo

I also just realized another part of Alex’s statement doesn’t make sense. Charles was there to pick up JJ. Let’s say that Charles and Lori (and maybe Tylee) get into an argument. According to Alex, Lori and Tylee leave but Charles stays??

Why would Charles stay when Lori and Tylee left?

And if Lori and Tylee left when Charles was alive, then why would Lori think that she would need to take JJ to school? A normal response would be to expect Charles to leave the home right as Lori leaves, and then take JJ to school and/or breakfast, as planned.

I also just realized another part of Alex’s statement doesn’t make sense. Charles was there to pick up JJ. Let’s say that Charles and Lori (and maybe Tylee) get into an argument. According to Alex, Lori and Tylee leave but Charles stays??

Why would Charles stay when Lori and Tylee left?

And if Lori and Tylee left when Charles was alive, then why would Lori think that she would need to take JJ to school? A normal response would be to expect Charles to leave the home right as Lori leaves, and then take JJ to school and/or breakfast, as planned.
Agreed! The only reason Lori would leave in Charles' rental car and take JJ to school is if she knew Charles wouldn't be doing it himself. Meaning Charles was already dead (or doomed). MOO

Agreed! The only reason Lori would leave in Charles' rental car and take JJ to school is if she knew Charles wouldn't be doing it himself. Meaning Charles was already dead (or doomed). MOO

JMO
I agree.

I think it was a huge setup. I think Charles was ambushed the moment he walked in to a pre-planned spot. Lori's job was to welcome him in, act all happy, and make sure he felt comfortable enough to follow her to a pre-arranged spot where Ax was waiting with a gun.

If there is any truth to her taking his phone then that could have been the way she forced him to follow her. She may have grabbed his phone and took off running to where Ax was waiting for them. That could have been their plan to make it look like an argument/self defense to the kids.

Whatever her plan was to keep the children from seeing/understanding what was going down, it failed miserably. Thus the children are not alive anymore either.

So very curious on how these cases unwind and what actually occurred and can be proven in a court of law.

The thread does not move fast so now can keep up.

Hope that JJ and Tylee are alive and isolated but safe in some fringe LDS compound but doubt this is show.

What happens if at the bail hearing LVD provides the location of living children?

Looks bad for LVD and CD regards conspiracy and murder of TD and CV in any case.

So very curious on how these cases unwind and what actually occurred and can be proven in a court of law.

Hope that JJ and Tylee are alive and isolated but safe in some fringe LDS compound but doubt this is show.

What happens if at the bail hearing LVD provides the location of living children?

Looks bad for LVD and CD regards conspiracy and murder of TD and CV in any case.

It would/would not surprise me if there are additional arrest warrants ready at that bail hearing. I could be totally wrong but I don't think LE will let them get away again. Jmo

@taml

When you hit reply and you see

[ QUOTE="taml, post: 16017400, member: 64346"][/QUOTE ]

do not erase anything inside the brackets if you want to retain the entire post that you are responding to.

Also, don't type inside of the brackets, it will mess with your head.

Welcome to Websleuths. :)

It would/would not surprise me if there are additional arrest warrants ready at that bail hearing. I could be totally wrong but I don't think LE will let them get away again. Jmo
I agree, there will be at least one more arrest I think before the bond hearing. Lori wants out bad now because she knows it's her only chance to get out of Dodge before additional charges are filed against her. I don't think she will be going anywhere though. At least I hope not jmo

UBM- since it was already bolded by you - They wouldn’t wait until the hearing to provide locations of living children. They could do that right now with an Ex Parte Motion Shortening Time. I’m sure the Judge would immediately set an emergency hearing if her attorney were to say they had the location of the “living children.” There’s no way any “new facts” include that info. No one would sit in jail rotting away if they were planning to give up that info. JMO of course.

I think that’s a good possibility. Or Lori left in CV’s rental car/took JJ to school when he was still alive so he couldn’t do it himself, forcing CV to be left alone with AxC.

I don’t think AxC explained what’s CV was doing when he went to “his room” to grab his gun. CV could have attempted to leave at that time but what’s he going to do if he saw LV driving away in his rental? Chances are he turned around and went back inside. Hook, line, and sinker.

MOO.

[snipped by me] I don't see either of these creeps turning against each other. I think they are settled in their common delusion cultish version of reality. What would not surprise me is if once the pressure mounts, either or both will off themselves.

Remind me where CD is currently? At least we know mamma dramma is in jail.
I totally agree. There is no compelling reason for either of them to talk, since they would have to implicate themselves in serious crimes. I think the least serious charge would be accessory to homicide(s). Lori will never talk and Chad won’t talk because he would have to explain whatever happened to Tammi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks