Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for making me laugh!!

No, you made ME laugh!!!! I thought you did that on purpose to make US laugh!!! Lol.
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

CHARLES VALLOW RECORDS: Another subpoena filed by LV’s attorney is for Southwest Airlines Visa and Chase Bank. Requesting all records and emails linked to LV’s dead, former husband and any details regarding Lori Vallow. Subpoena asks for specific financial records for Charles from 1/1/16 to present.

Is she going to argue that she used the money she stole from Charles to support the kids and it was all in cash, so they can't prove the present charges? Reasonable doubt?OR, as I've said, they are asking for things that aren't related to the present charges to prepare for future charges and the State should put the kabash on that as it's an ongoing LE investigation!!!

I can't get sound on that video. I wonder if YT had an issue with content or if it's just a technical thing he can fix later.

I had the same issue, Tortoise.
Couldn't hear it using Chrome or Edge, but I have audio via IE.
I think he mentioned butting heads with YT over audio issues sometime last week, and was trying different platforms.

I shared this in some of the social media groups but going to share it here as well.
The "Preparing A People" podcast episodes were scrubbed pretty well from the internet awhile back, but I did manage to get a recording of the first episode with Melanie, Jason, & Lori. I have uploaded it to youtube so others can listen to it. In the first few minutes Lori mentions how she lives her life for the Lord and that he tells her what he wants her to do. It's certainly very interesting MOO......

I believe that Lori had a post office box in Sugar City ID; does anyone know what that was about?

Sugar City is closer to CD’s house. I know because I drove by CD’s house last week after running an errand in Idaho Falls. BTW, I’m dying for an excuse to buy a cake from Rexburg Cakes. If you type CD’s address into Google Maps it shows Rexburg Cakes as being across the street. If you look her up on Facebook the cakes look amazing. Either way, I will be driving by his place again next week. Hoping to see signs of life. MOO

Sugar City is closer to CD’s house. I know because I drove by CD’s house last week after running an errand in Idaho Falls. BTW, I’m dying for an excuse to buy a cake from Rexburg Cakes. If you type CD’s address into Google Maps it shows Rexburg Cakes as being across the street. If you look her up on Facebook the cakes look amazing. Either way, I will be driving by his place again next week. Hoping to see signs of life. MOO
Did we find out if the Manufactured home is going in? Take a look! Thx

Have not seen this video, do you have a quick link?
This is the combined footage (911 audio synced with two officers body cams) as found on Gray Hughes' channel - for just the first officers camera skip to 21:30:

You never see the officer actually check for a wallet on Charles, but he does look for it in the house.

Did we find out if the Manufactured home is going in? Take a look! Thx

No signs of any construction. I took about ten pictures of the property from various angles. There were three cars parked on the property. There is an outbuilding that may have utilities. It looks like a work shed type structure but has similar dimensions that a mfg. home would have. Maybe the plan is to replace it. MOO

Lori can't get a break, and what in the H is her attorney doing??

Lori and Means, from about 1:06 to 10:22. Very good explanation of the subpoenas IMHO. And starting with a bit of humor at Lori's expense!

That was a pretty funny perspective he took in the beginning of the video. Poor Lori, her husband dies, her brother dies, she can't find her kids, her honeymoon was interrupted by extradition,...

@DI_Isokawa that came up a few threads back but IIRC we WS didn't come up with a theory about that
one of the discussions, because she also had Charles name on the PO Box, she was hoping to get any mail that went to him... like who knows... money??? And, if I remember from back to our earlier discussions, I think that we had seen from one of those address type websites..that the address appeared to be earlier than when she had even moved to Rexburg, but maybe was already seeing Chad... So she was "planning" the certainty that she would get any mail addressed to him... this is moo...and reflection not fact chasing.

Do they do curbside pickup? You could say you need a birthday cake for Mr. Carbuff, and then I authorize you to eat it on his behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoney12