FL FL - Cieha Taylor, 28, dropped off bf, car found on tracks, Plant City, 6 Feb 2020 *Reward*

Just for clarification:

Just the boyfriend is not a suspect and his story pans out? Or the boyfriend and his friend are not suspects and their stories both pan out?

(Snipped and BBM for focus)
Sorry for that!
The boyfriend and his friend both have been interviewed several times. Their stories have panned out. Boyfriend is not a suspect.
Finding Cieha

Sorry for that!
The boyfriend and his friend both have been interviewed several times. Their stories have panned out. Boyfriend is not a suspect.
Finding Cieha

I just reread the Finding Cieha page with all the comments and replies, and I couldn't find that statement. It is possible that I could have missed it. I did find this reply by the admins, under a comment by "BH," that was written 4 days ago in response to a question about the boyfriend. Here is the link to that post (the "Stop Scrolling" post):

Finding Cieha (permalink)

"Finding Cieha [name removed] hes been questioned several times. His story has never changed. At this point everyone is a suspect."

Is there a specific date post I could look for to find the information you posted, @mlhenn?

I live too close not to drive by the boyfriends house (I’ll need to find the address) and the railroad tracks. I’ll drive around there tomorrow and post back if you all want.
I just keep going back to the last person that saw her. There are so many unanswered questions, and I hope the Plant City LE steps it up! How can Cieha still be missing?! Ugh!!
Did you drive the area? If so, did you notice any traffic cams or business cams that would have picked up her direction of travel from the friend/boyfriend's place over to the RR tracks? When leaving the RR tracks, did you notice anyone who may have had a doorbell cam or business cam? Just trying to figure out if it was really her driving, someone following her, if anyone nearby saw her walking/running/being led away.

I think there may be another woman missing from very close to the area, I believe it is Dover. Probably within a couple of miles of this case. I'll have to see if I can find her name. Hopefully she has been located though.

ETA: I didn't even know Plant City had a police department and I live very close. Most things within the county are handled by Hillsborough County Sheriff's Dept

I think there may be another woman missing from very close to the area, I believe it is Dover. Probably within a couple of miles of this case. I'll have to see if I can find her name. Hopefully she has been located though.

ETA: I didn't even know Plant City had a police department and I live very close. Most things within the county are handled by Hillsborough County Sheriff's Dept

Here is the thread for the other lady missing from the same general area: FL - FL - Veronica Reyes Diaz, 23, mother of 3, Dover, Hillsborough Co., 18 Jan 2020

Just for clarification:

Just the boyfriend is not a suspect and his story pans out? Or the boyfriend and his friend are not suspects and their stories both pan out?

(Snipped and BBM for focus)
Sorry for that!
Finding Cieha
It doesn't mean they are not involved.

It could very well be the case that either or both are involved. On the other hand, they may not. Hopefully, there will be answers soon for Cieha’s family. The two posts that you quoted were merely facts shared that may help in finding this young lady. ❤️

New MSM
Cieha still missing

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1188346

Nearly three months have passed since anyone has seen or heard from 28-year-old Florida resident Cieha Taylor. And her family is desperate for answers.

Canitha told Dateline that Cieha previously lived with her in Dade City, Florida, but had been recently staying with her boyfriend about 45 minutes away in Plant City, Florida.

According to NBC affiliate WFLA, deputies have questioned Cieha’s boyfriend, who was allegedly the last person to see her, but they have no leads at this time.

10% cc due to WS/TOS

New MSM
Cieha still missing

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1188346

Nearly three months have passed since anyone has seen or heard from 28-year-old Florida resident Cieha Taylor. And her family is desperate for answers.

Canitha told Dateline that Cieha previously lived with her in Dade City, Florida, but had been recently staying with her boyfriend about 45 minutes away in Plant City, Florida.

According to NBC affiliate WFLA, deputies have questioned Cieha’s boyfriend, who was allegedly the last person to see her, but they have no leads at this time.

10% cc due to WS/TOS
Guessing someone thinks this is a game. Hoping there was DNA or fingerprints on the shoes.

Cieha’s family told Dateline that about three weeks after Cieha went missing, her shoes were discovered on a drainage pipe alongside the road near the railroad tracks where her carhad been found. A flier announcing her disappearance hung on a post next to the shoes.

Family desperate for answers in disappearance of Cieha Taylor who vanished in February after dropping off boyfriend in Plant City, Florida

This stood out to me:
According to a Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office press release, it was around 4 p.m. on February 6, 2020, when Cieha dropped her boyfriend off at his home on Cowart Road in Plant City, Florida, just a few blocks from a call center where she worked.

Maybe a typo, not sure..but says her boyfriend’s house, not a friend of her boyfriend. Also they shared it was close to where Cieha worked.
May or may not be of importance...

I just reread the Finding Cieha page with all the comments and replies, and I couldn't find that statement. It is possible that I could have missed it. I did find this reply by the admins, under a comment by "BH," that was written 4 days ago in response to a question about the boyfriend. Here is the link to that post (the "Stop Scrolling" post):

Finding Cieha (permalink)

"Finding Cieha [name removed] hes been questioned several times. His story has never changed. At this point everyone is a suspect."

Is there a specific date post I could look for to find the information you posted, @mlhenn?
Finding Cieha
@TatianaBarbie :) there are a couple posts it is shared in however the one I was referring to with this post is the following:
APRIL 18 POST:
It’s the one that states PLEASE READ, MISSING WOMAN, FACTS. It’s a pretty lengthy post.
If for some reason you are unable to find it, let me know! :):)

Did you drive the area? If so, did you notice any traffic cams or business cams that would have picked up her direction of travel from the friend/boyfriend's place over to the RR tracks? When leaving the RR tracks, did you notice anyone who may have had a doorbell cam or business cam? Just trying to figure out if it was really her driving, someone following her, if anyone nearby saw her walking/running/being led away.
Yes! I didn’t see any cameras or doorbell ones on the route to the railroad tracks, but I’m hoping I missed them, or at least just one. There are traffic cameras on the more traveled roads/highway close by, but not on the side streets. There are business cameras, but again, not on that route that would have been traveled, at least that I could see. It would be easy to dump her car on the tracks and walk home, in my opinion. Sadly.
I’m still praying Cieha is found, and safe, though I know it may be unlikely.

Yes! I didn’t see any cameras or doorbell ones on the route to the railroad tracks, but I’m hoping I missed them, or at least just one. There are traffic cameras on the more traveled roads/highway close by, but not on the side streets. There are business cameras, but again, not on that route that would have been traveled, at least that I could see. It would be easy to dump her car on the tracks and walk home, in my opinion. Sadly.
I’m still praying Cieha is found, and safe, though I know it may be unlikely.
Agreed, I have walked the tracks where the car was dropped off, from boyfriends house to the spot, seen the spot where the shoes were placed after the fact. Not sure what more I could add outside of distance and surroundings.

Did you drive the area? Yes

Did you notice any traffic cams or business cams that would have picked up her direction of travel from the friend/boyfriend's place over to the RR tracks & When leaving the RR tracks, did you notice anyone who may have had a doorbell cam or business cam?
1 Business which is the Farm and it is set back away from the road. The house across the street did not have one I believe. Now, there are multiple house down the other street, but they are far off set from the road and alot of brush in the way.

Edit: there is another business, a Cart Repair by Doug, but it look offset as well. Sign is by the road. Its before the RR crossing, might be a home business.
Cart Repair By Doug

1006 E Trapnell Rd, Plant City, FL 33566

Finding Cieha
@TatianaBarbie :) there are a couple posts it is shared in however the one I was referring to with this post is the following:
APRIL 18 POST:
It’s the one that states PLEASE READ, MISSING WOMAN, FACTS. It’s a pretty lengthy post.
If for some reason you are unable to find it, let me know! :):)

Finally found it, thanks to your description. I didn't have that post on that page until I updated it again tonight. That post is the most current post that gives the details of Cieha's disappearance. Here is the permalink to that post that talks about the boyfriends story staying the same, and how he isn't a suspect as far as they know:

Finding Cieha (permalink to post)

Finding Cieha

APRIL 20 POST
22 HRS AGO

Under this post, admin of the page shared that they’ve requested assistance from the FBI, however they stated they need to be asked by LE in order to help with the case.
Admin also shared their plea to get more media coverage & help from individuals like Dr. Phil.
They also stated that the boyfriend has not actively helped in the searches for Cieha.

Is it a rural type area where the car was left? It kind of reminds me of other cases I’ve read, where people have had a bad drug experience, started running, undressing, and found much later. Cannot think of names now, and I think bath salts may have been the drug.
MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back