Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back, I think LS was facing many stressors beginning in 2019.

Financial.

I don't know if LS was gainfully employed earlier but she did not get her Colorado teaching credentials until spring 2019, and by November had resigned her full-time position. When she was rehired at a different school district in January 2020, she had to know that she was on shaky ground (falsified her application). It was a 50/50 situation whether they'd catch her.

Empty nest.

In a blended household, LS had an ally with HH. LS owned HH. Seems HH was the only constant in LS life. It was reported that HH was in an early entry program with the AF which means LS would not have easy access or control of her. For the first time, LS was going to be alone with only AS and his children. LS probably saw her life soon becoming the lonely, unemployed babysitter of her absent husband's children.

Bad Marriage.

From the beginning, this marriage was on a weak foundation. LS compensated for the truth of these cracks by knocking LH every chance she got-- whether it be in family court or constant manipulation and parental alienation of GS and his sister.

LS's psychological makeup is clearly that of one that needs to knock others down to elevate herself. At one time, (besides one of her rapist's abducting GS), LS alleged AS was not GS bio-father (which LH hid from him), and GS bio dad was responsible for his disappearance. That's some deep wound stuff to allege about another family. (I believe LS tried to allude to this allegation during an interview with Crimeonline but they would not engage her).

Jealousy of LH.

While there's been much speculation here that LS felt threatened by LH and the possibility that she and AS would reunite, and that this might even be the motive for her to kill GS, I don't think so. I don't think there was any evidence that this would happen other than a natural fear of someone that took somebody that was not hers to take. Since LS arrest especially, there are numerous youtube videos about this case with clips of testy phone conversations between AS and LH that were recorded by LS, and uploaded to her sm. Again, I can think of no reason to take this action but to satisfy LS's need to promote herself as the hero and LH the dirty, villain.

You can't leave me.

From LS google searches revealed in the AA, did LS fear AS wanted to end their marriage? It did not go unnoticed that AS left home on Saturday for his military duty when his flight to OK was not until Sunday. I don't think this was a happy family home with respect, peace, and harmony. I'm convinced that LS's beliefs are that she controls, nobody leaves her, and you will pay if you go against my wishes. I think she murdered GS for no other reason than to hurt AS and LH before they could insult her. Yes, "insult" her. I see LS as yet another insult collector, and what really scares me is that she most likely feels that whatever she did to GS, her actions were justified.

MOO

Last edited:
Or maybe she placed it next to him and wrapped him up in the blanket so he didn't show any injuries. I wouldn't put it past her that she threw the Switch out the window while he was in the truck just to antagonize him. Since I don't know much about the game I looked into it and from what I understand you can get parental reports on an app to see how much time your child has been playing. I think you can turn off the game too. Not sure exactly how it all works though.

I’m surprised one of her “scenarios” didn’t include: We went to sell the Switch to pay for the burnt carpet and the guy we met killed or kidnapped G.

Don’t be surprised if she comes up with some new ones between now and trial. I must admit tho, the ‘Quincy laying in the road’ really does take the cake.

Only someone with a very low IQ would let this go to trial. If she does, it will be very interesting to find out her IQ if the psychiatrist for the state or defense release it.
People with high IQ’s have made the same decision, as they are too arrogant to see the writing on the wall.

She’s doubly screwed.

I’m surprised one of her “scenarios” didn’t include: We went to sell the Switch to pay for the burnt carpet and the guy we met killed or kidnapped G.

Don’t be surprised if she comes up with some new ones between now and trial. I must admit tho, the ‘Quincy laying in the road’ really does take the cake.
BAHAHA the thought that someone was willing to lay in front of a large truck and risk their life so that could have her. Crazy! Oh and when she slowed down he jumped into the vehicle ..how? Most vehicles have autolocks on them. She's disgusting.

Absolutely -- I'm waiting for she killed him in self-defense to surface at trial.

Y
Looking back, I think LS was facing many stressors beginning in 2019.

Financial.

I don't know if LS was gainfully employed earlier but she did not get her Colorado teaching credentials until spring 2019, and by November had resigned her full-time position. When she was rehired at a different school district in January 2020, she had to know that she was on shaky ground (falsified her application). It was a 50/50 situation whether they'd catch her.

Empty nest.

In a blended household, LS had an ally with HH. LS owned HH. Seems HH was the only constant in LS life. It was reported that HH was in an early entry program with the AF which means LS would not have easy access or control of her. For the first time, LS was going to be alone with only AS and his children. LS probably saw her life soon becoming the lonely, unemployed babysitter of her absent husband's children.

Bad Marriage.

From the beginning, this marriage was on a weak foundation. LS compensated for the truth of these cracks by knocking LH every chance she got-- whether it be in family court or constant manipulation and parental alienation of GS and his sister.

LS's psychological makeup is clearly that of one that needs to knock others down to elevate herself. At one time, (besides one of her rapist's abducting GS), LS alleged AS was not GS bio-father (which LH hid from him), and GS bio dad was responsible for his disappearance. That's some deep wound stuff to allege about another family. (I believe LS tried to allude to this allegation during an interview with Crimeonline but they would not engage her).

Jealousy of LH.

While there's been much speculation here that LS felt threatened by LH and the possibility that she and AS would reunite, and that this might even be the motive for her to kill GS, I don't think so. I don't think there was any evidence that this would happen other than a natural fear of someone that took somebody that was not hers to take. Since LS arrest especially, there are numerous youtube videos about this case with clips of testy phone conversations between AS and LH that were recorded by LS, and uploaded to her sm. Again, I can think of no reason to take this action but to satisfy LS's need to promote herself as the hero and LH the dirty, villain.

You can't leave me.

From LS google searches revealed in the AA, did LS fear AS wanted to end their marriage? It did not go unnoticed that AS left home on Saturday for his military duty when his flight to OK was not until Sunday. I don't think this was a happy family home with respect, peace, and harmony. I'm convinced that LS's beliefs are that she controls, nobody leaves her, and you will pay if you go against my wishes. I think she murdered GS for no other reason than to hurt AS and LH before they could insult her. Yes, "insult" her. I see LS as yet another insult collector, and what really scares me is that she most likely feels that whatever she did to GS, her actions were justified.

MOO
Yes this is so right on!
Didn't know this: "LS alleged AS was not GS bio-father (which LH hid from him), and GS bio dad was responsible for his disappearance. That's some deep wound stuff to allege about another family. (I believe LS tried to allude to this allegation during an interview with Crimeonline but they would not engage her)" .. I was confused but now makes sense when she was throwing stuff out there.

So even if these defense attorneys know their client is guilty they will still get up there and lie, and try to get them off, right?
They may know but not know-know, ya' know?

Gitana (where is she, by the way?) reminds us that these defense attorneys are most often defending people they pretty well know are guilty.

Seems like a hard way to make a living, doesn't it, after you look at autopsy pictures of a little boy?

Y

Yes this is so right on!
Didn't know this: "LS alleged AS was not GS bio-father (which LH hid from him), and GS bio dad was responsible for his disappearance. That's some deep wound stuff to allege about another family. (I believe LS tried to allude to this allegation during an interview with Crimeonline but they would not engage her)" .. I was confused but now makes sense when she was throwing stuff out there.
Evil to the core.

Letecia- “Yes” , “They asked for tooth brushes.”
Al Stauch- “hmm”, “what do u think they're hiding? <<

She obviously was fishing here, and not like Luke Bryan. She wanted to see what he knew. Maybe LE told him something.

I think he was already on to her. I'd imagine he had a strong gut feeling that she knew more than she was telling.

Confirming LS was already terminated when she allegedly called in excused absence from work (step-dad death).

Stepmom arrested in Gannon Stauch disappearance was fired from teaching job days before boy went missing

Stauch was participating in three days of orientation at Mountain Ridge Middle School, in the Briargate neighborhood of Colorado Springs, when she was fired on Jan. 24, just three days before Gannon Stauch, 11, went missing.

Stauch worked at the district from just from Jan. 22 to 24.

<snip>

2 days seemed to be a common length of employment for LS! IIRC she stopped showing up after two days at one of her teaching jobs in SC! It’s a wonder she could get hired at all. Sadly there is a desperate need for teachers as is evident by potentially hiring that wiz in the first place!

MOO

Last edited:
Speaking of the way she sometimes puts pieces of truth in some of her lies, I've been wondering about one of them in particular.

JMO
In the AA #87 where she says Eguardo throws Gannon across the room, I am wondering if maybe she was the one who threw him across the room and into a wall. This could have been the thing that started it all after she got mad at him.

Maybe he got a nose bleed and internal injuries from being slammed into a wall.
The blood found in his bedroom may have been from an incident like this.

I guess we will never know for sure until details come out at trial.

I’m not discounting your theory as I think something like this could very well have happened, but wouldn’t there be damage to the wall? Like a dent or hole? My kids were wrestling & horsing around in our basement & my son made a hole in the wall with his elbow. Apparently it didn’t take a whole lot of force to do it as his elbow wasn’t injured or bruised. I’m not discounting that she could’ve pushed or thrown Gannon, but I don’t think that caused the blood splatter on his wall.

I’ve been thinking about LS shooting sweet Gannon. I’m sure LE can make out the clothing that LS was wearing that day from neighbor’s camera footage. So wouldn’t her clothing have gun powder residue on it? I’m sure she got rid of her clothing along with bloody bedding, but doesn’t that point to guilt as well? GPR can even be detected after washing clothes! She didn’t get rid of her bloody sneakers, so maybe her clothes could be located & tested?

Yes, it is very strange. Apparently the switch is lying next to him. Maybe she sent the picture to AS to show that Gannon had the switch when he wasn't supposed to?
I'm also curious about what other pictures and video she took of him that morning. She mentioned taking a selfie with him in the truck.

Imo
Do you think some of the pics were to mentally torture AS after knowing his son was gone? It seems so strange to me all the pics she took to send to AS.

I think LS is stupid enough to take out a life insurance policy on G by herself and think no one would ever find out. Hopefully LE will contact every major carrier and see if she has one or more. They actually have a national database now I think. I read about this woman who sued companies 49 times in “slip n fall” cases to fuel her gambling addiction to the tune of over $800,000. In the past if it was below a certain amount it didn’t trigger red flags, I guess. Maybe this was T’s way of “finding money to get away from a bad situation.” She probably thinks she deserves it as pay for watching kids.

Last edited:
Do you think some of the pics were to mentally torture AS after knowing his son was gone? It seems so strange to me all the pics she took to send to AS.
I don't know if LS and the kids routinely took selfies to send to AS but I remember LS went out of her way to emphasize that they took a selfie together in the truck to send to AS. If this was not routine -- I'd say it goes to LS setting herself up as the wonderful wife and step-mom playing happy with a child that she deplored -- only hours before she murdered him. It's both cruel and creepy. :eek:

ETA: I didn't see it but I heard she posted a photo of GS waving goodbye on her sm that was very painful for LH and refused to remove it. Now that was definitely to torture AS & LH. MOO

I don't know if LS and the kids routinely took selfies to send to AS but I remember LS went out of her way to emphasize that they took a selfie together in the truck to send to AS. If this was not routine -- I'd say it goes to LS setting herself up as the wonderful wife and step-mom playing happy with a child that she deplored -- only hours before she murdered him. It's both cruel and creepy. :eek:

ETA: I didn't see it but I heard she posted a photo of GS waving goodbye on her sm that was very painful for LH and refused to remove it. Now that was definitely to torture AS & LH. MOO
And just think about how fricken cold that is. She brutally murdered him, then was able to post photographs and videos of Gannon online.

No remorse, no empathy, and you’re right, cruel as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member