Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, Chad knows about the children and participated in whatever happened to them.
I totally agree, anyone who thinks he doesn't know anything is kidding themselves. I can't help but think of Tami, married to a man for 30 years thinking she knew him and could trust him, how would you have ever know he would be capable of all he has done. It is so scary to think, do we really know anyone?

Nate Eaton - Reporter
6 hrs ·
So many of you have asked about this ******** account. We checked. It’s fake. It was not set up by Chad Daybell but someone pretending to be him. Please let your friends know.

93979276_3066291350057710_565503161154928640_n.jpg
I just checked it and it now says -
Campaign Not Found

In my opinion, Chad knows about the children and participated in whatever happened to them.
Agreed. Chad is the mastermind behind this cult. I hope the police have been able to trace his movements for September, although he didn't have to be physically present to be in the know. Tylee was only in Rexburg for a week before she disappeared. If Alex was responsible, how likely is that she's not in Yellowstone but somewhere around Rexburg? Having just moved there, Alex and Lori likely didn't know the area well, but Chad did.

How likely is it that police have proof of Lori and Alex leaving Yellowstone without Tylee? If that was merely her last sighting and nobody saw them exit the park, would there be multiple employees on the potential witness list and multiple video recordings as evidence?

My only problem with thinking Chad doesnt know what happened to the kids is why would he lie to the police and tell them he saw JJ in mid October. To me that shows an attempt to cover up and throw off police. Jmo
ETA also why would he call MG and ask her to lie, did Lori tell Chad the kids are ok just in hiding and did she lie to him saying this is about a custody fight. The flaw with that is Alex standing next to Chad told police JJ was with Kay.
I think Chad panicked at his first encounter with police on Nov 26. He also lied that he didn't know Lori well, didn't have her phone number (while being married to her) and tried to leave the scene. He tried to distance himself from her at the first sign of trouble, that's why it's surprising that he's still sticking with her. Maybe he remembered he needed to destroy some evidence.
His statement that he last saw JJ in October in Alex's appartment will come back to haunt him. IMO JJ was gone weeks before. Chad tried to cover up the timeline as well.
Lori and Chad were both extremely naive thinking they could fool the police.

I think he will testify but say he has no idea where the children are. Lori told him they are safe and that’s good enough for him. He may even say Lori didn’t tell him more because she didn’t want to put him in a bad position if he did have to testify.

If they ask him why he told people Lori didn’t have children he’ll probably say he lied so people wouldn‘t ask where the children were, believing the kids are safer if no one knows where they are .

I have no idea if Chad knows what happened to the children or not. It’s conceivable Lori never told him what happened to the kids. More likely, he knows exactly where they are and if they’re dead or alive. Either way, IMO his testimony will be the same. He and Lori both have a clear distain for the law and I don’t see either of them losing sleep after lying on the stand, especially if there’s no way to prove the lie.
If he's still with her by the time he's called to the stand, he will say nothing that could be interpreted accusatory towards Lori. IMO he definitely won't claim that the kids are safe, because that would imply knowledge on his part.
I'm not sure how they could explain hiding the kids before anyone was even looking for them (not demanding custody, to which they weren't entitled anyway). Are the kids safer in hiding than with Lori? If they hid JJ from Kay out of concern (but actually out of spite and revenge), who did Tylee need protecting from? Colby?

My only problem with thinking Chad doesnt know what happened to the kids is why would he lie to the police and tell them he saw JJ in mid October. To me that shows an attempt to cover up and throw off police. Jmo
ETA also why would he call MG and ask her to lie, did Lori tell Chad the kids are ok just in hiding and did she lie to him saying this is about a custody fight. The flaw with that is Alex standing next to Chad told police JJ was with Kay.
The only excuse I can see him use to try to explain why he told LE he saw JJ in Oct is that a) he didn't know JJ well and got him confused with some other boy or b) he knew he was lying but he was doing it to protect the kids location because he feared harm to them if they were found. I don't believe either explanation and doubt most jurors will either. Sadly I believe the children were killed last fall, but it's not impossible that Chad doesn't (or didn't) know it when interrogated by police. If that's the case (and I don't think it is) I think Chad would lie just to stick it to LE. IMO they think LE is just another meddling government agency that infringes on their rights and personal freedom.

Last edited:
I think Chad panicked at his first encounter with police on Nov 26. He also lied that he didn't know Lori well, didn't have her phone number (while being married to her) and tried to leave the scene. He tried to distance himself from her at the first sign of trouble, that's why it's surprising that he's still sticking with her. Maybe he remembered he needed to destroy some evidence.
His statement that he last saw JJ in October in Alex's apartment will come back to haunt him. IMO JJ was gone weeks before. Chad tried to cover up the timeline as well.
Lori and Chad were both extremely naive thinking they could fool the police.
I"m not sure if he was trying to distance himself from Lori as much as he was trying to make the police go away. Like swatting at a pesky gnat. To this day he still seems utterly nonplussed by the threat of potential charges. Either he's been completely duped by Vallow/Cox Inc., has that narcissistic certainty he will always prevail or is grossly ignorant of the way LE and trials actually work.
Is there anyone at all that thinks Chad is going to escape this legally unscathed-- apart from Chad, his family, Lori and perhaps the woefully unqualified Mr. Means (bless his heart) ?

Agreed. Chad is the mastermind behind this cult. I hope the police have been able to trace his movements for September, although he didn't have to be physically present to be in the know. Tylee was only in Rexburg for a week before she disappeared. If Alex was responsible, how likely is that she's not in Yellowstone but somewhere around Rexburg? Having just moved there, Alex and Lori likely didn't know the area well, but Chad did.

How likely is it that police have proof of Lori and Alex leaving Yellowstone without Tylee? If that was merely her last sighting and nobody saw them exit the park, would there be multiple employees on the potential witness list and multiple video recordings as evidence?
Chad doesn't strike me as smart enough to be the mastermind of anything other than his own fantasies. If there is a cult with more than a handful of followers, I suspect we'll find Chad is just the front man, and someone else is pulling his strings. Or was. His puppet master may well have abandoned him to twist in the wind. Or should I say get squashed in the earthquake, swept away by a tsunami or buried in lava & volcanic ash?

According to (plausible) posts on social media, JJ's school used an app called Bloomz (‎Bloomz: For Teachers & Schools), which is a kind of of FB for schools. This was the app that Lori used to monitor the school after she pulled JJ out of it, and appears to be app that was on the second iPad confiscated by police under the search warrant issued in Hawaii. It looks to be pretty popular -- any users out there that can tell us what kind of information Lori could glean from it?

According to Nate Eaton's interview with an ex-prepper, these people often drop their life savings in prepper supplies: tents, emergency rations and camping gear. Like, as much as $10k to $15k a family. No evidence that Lori did, or is there a storage locker full of doomsday stuff out there somewhere? Kind of strange for a hard-core member of the movement.

According to Nate Eaton's interview with an ex-prepper, these people often drop their life savings in prepper supplies: tents, emergency rations and camping gear. Like, as much as $10k to $15k a family. No evidence that Lori did, or is there a storage locker full of doomsday stuff out there somewhere? Kind of strange for a hard-core member of the movement.
Lori seems more the type that would show up at someone else's Bunker, commandeer the best bed, use all the hot water and eat everyone else's food.

ETA JMO

I'm struggling with this one. With 'ordinary' crimes, you can sort of try to put yourself in the criminal's shoes, try to figure out their twisted logic.

The problem I'm having with LVD and CD and the rest is that I can't convince myself they actually believe all this stuff about zombies.

If they really do believe the end of the world as we know it is coming this summer and they are going to be in charge of things after the 'end' comes, then perhaps LVD honestly isn't sweating things - she believes that one way or another, her deity will set her free in time to do her 'god' duties.

It's just so hard for me to believe folks like this actually believe the stuff they spout and it isn't just some role-playing fantasy. But if they do believe it, then LVD and CD can just 'run out the clock' until summer when they'll miraculously take over during the 'end times'

Last edited:
HAHA funny, you! Yeah, Lori's prepper stuff included 5 bikinis and a quart of sunblock. That's about it. Too bad she will never use any of it!

I'm struggling with this one. With 'ordinary' crimes, you can sort of try to put yourself in the criminal's shoes, try to figure out their twisted logic.

The problem I'm having with LVD and CD and the rest is that I can't convince myself they actually believe all this stuff about zombies.

If they really do believe the end of the world as we know it is coming this summer and they are going to be in charge of things after the 'end' comes, then perhaps LVD honestly isn't sweating things - she believes that one way or another, her deity will set her free in time to do her 'god' duties.

It's just so hard for me to believe folks like this actually believe the stuff they spout and it isn't just some role-playing fantasy. But if they do believe it, then LVD and CD can just 'run out the clock' until summer when they'll miraculously take over during the 'end times'
IMHO all this talk about NDE and the books and podcasts was attempts to garner gullible sheeple into buying their BS, gain $$ and elevating their muckity muck status. The nonsense about zombies etc was to justify murder of those presenting roadblocks, (JJ and TR) offering a handsome insurance sum, (CV and TD) or extreme dislike (JoeR). Alex is the Joker in this high stakes game of BS poker tho.

According to (plausible) posts on social media, JJ's school used an app called Bloomz (‎Bloomz: For Teachers & Schools), which is a kind of of FB for schools. This was the app that Lori used to monitor the school after she pulled JJ out of it, and appears to be app that was on the second iPad confiscated by police under the search warrant issued in Hawaii. It looks to be pretty popular -- any users out there that can tell us what kind of information Lori could glean from it?
We had a discussion about it back in thread #14 as this information about the school using Bloomz came out in a MSM news report:

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

As I recall about the only thing she could have really used it for was private messaging and maybe seen public announcements (such as school holidays or activities) or class assignments. Why she kept accessing it we can only guess, and the best guess is that she was trying to see if people at the school were talking about her or the children.

Now, as our fellow sleuther @securitynerd pointed out in that thread, LE can now glean more information about Lori and what she was or wasn't looking for or trying to do than she could have for whatever she was trying to accomplish.

I've had a few more thoughts about it, since we first got to hear of it. If we assume Lori might have had Tylee's phone with her for the purposes of proving life to investigators tracking the device, (same way as she continued to use Tylee's bank card), and JJ didn't have a phone, perhaps it was her way of trying to prove JJ was alive and logging in regularly to be reminded of his old class friends and teachers. She was pretty limited in terms of ways of showing a 7 year old might be alive, in Hawaii.

Chad doesn't strike me as smart enough to be the mastermind of anything other than his own fantasies. If there is a cult with more than a handful of followers, I suspect we'll find Chad is just the front man, and someone else is pulling his strings. Or was. His puppet master may well have abandoned him to twist in the wind. Or should I say get squashed in the earthquake, swept away by a tsunami or buried in lava & volcanic ash?
Chad wrote about his fantasies in his books and discussed his ideas with his friends like Julie Rowe, who despite her denial, has very similar beliefs, shared them along with his friends at PAP events/podcasts and made prophecies on the AVOW forum to those who were willing to pay. He fantasized that him and Lori would play an important role in the apocalypse, taking over the presidency of the church of firstborn. I don't believe there's another puppet master, just a bunch of like-minded "prophets" and their gullible followers.

Last edited:
I think he will testify but say he has no idea where the children are. Lori told him they are safe and that’s good enough for him. He may even say Lori didn’t tell him more because she didn’t want to put him in a bad position if he did have to testify.

If they ask him why he told people Lori didn’t have children he’ll probably say he lied so people wouldn‘t ask where the children were, believing the kids are safer if no one knows where they are .

I have no idea if Chad knows what happened to the children or not. It’s conceivable Lori never told him what happened to the kids. More likely, he knows exactly where they are and if they’re dead or alive. Either way, IMO his testimony will be the same. He and Lori both have a clear distain for the law and I don’t see either of them losing sleep after lying on the stand, especially if there’s no way to prove the lie.

I believe he knew everything and helped make it happen. From a pure lust perspective, I am certain he wanted them out of the picture as well. He is the one who knew the Yellowstone and surrounding area, and he is probably one who knew someone else to help make this all happen in privacy. Alex and Lori would have known nothing about the Yellowstone area........ moo, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni