Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed.

Interesting that she reveals personal details that we weren’t aware of: she was taken from her mother, Stacey Cope, when she was 6 and Stacey died 3 years later, when Melani was 9. She also states she was told lies about her Mother. It has been generally speculated that Lori raised her. This posts cracks a door that has been closed to us regarding the Cox family and it’s dysfunction.

I was just watching Dateline on tv and they showed next Friday May 1st, there is an all new dateline regarding this case. It looks like new family members will be interviewed. This should be interesting!

Speak up family and friends! I hope for the kids sake. Speak up! No more twisted sister stuff!

Indeed.

Interesting that she reveals personal details that we weren’t aware of: she was taken from her mother, Stacey Cope, when she was 6 and Stacey died 3 years later, when Melani was 9. She also states she was told lies about her Mother. It has been generally speculated that Lori raised her. This posts cracks a door that has been closed to us regarding the Cox family and it’s dysfunction.
I’ll just comment on that right now, I’m just thankful this isn’t your typical LDS family. Polar opposite.

I agree. What I don’t get is....since their beliefs are quite different than mainstream LDS...why do they care if they are excommunicated? That kind of confuses me....
Stigma. Especially in Idaho and Utah. The people that were in your ward are the same people you run into at the store or wherever.

Indeed.

Perhaps her parents divorced when she was 6 and her father got custody of her.

As far as Chad's group's beliefs, wouldn't the reincarnation talk alone (multiple past lives, including on other planets, being reincarnations of or married to impotant religious figures in the past) raise red flags with their followers that that wasn't LDS compliant any more? After all, Julie Rowe wasn't the only person from that circle that was excommunicated. Hector Sosa asked his now defunct forum members to hide their beliefs in order to avoid excommunication.

Yes, I agree it should have raised red flags (and probably did among many who looked into it).

But there's a couple more things I think need to be considered. One is that these people are probably pretty good at not just "throwing it all out there at once" in expressing their non-mainstream beliefs. Not everyone attracted to the PAP/ AVOW types of discussions would have been aware of the fully developed reincarnation ideas.

Second, I think many of these people (both the main leaders and followers) have persuaded themselves that the mainstream church only is teaching a limited amount of the full Gospel truth because most LDS members are not yet able to process/handle the fuller truths. They believe that there's much more that God is willing to give us if we are just open and worthy enough to receive it. So to gain "knowledge" beyond what is offered by the mainstream church comes to be seen as something of a badge of honor rather than a dangerous deviation.

Alex could have been questioned . The whole situation appeared to be off. I realize that the public did not see the whole ordeal on body cam, however we seen enough to know that the situation smelled of fish.. IMO from the lack of injury to Alex Cox to the cleaning up of the blood from Charles this was an ambush against Charles. We can only hope that LE was on to them and Lori receives the punishment for Charles' untimely death. I also hope that LE spoke with the neighbors and were able to get more incriminating information about the argument between Lori and Alex as well as information on the shooting and where the children were.
After August I don't believe they had any idea where he or Lori were to be questioned IMO.

If he's still with her by the time he's called to the stand, he will say nothing that could be interpreted accusatory towards Lori. IMO he definitely won't claim that the kids are safe, because that would imply knowledge on his part.
I'm not sure how they could explain hiding the kids before anyone was even looking for them (not demanding custody, to which they weren't entitled anyway). Are the kids safer in hiding than with Lori? If they hid JJ from Kay out of concern (but actually out of spite and revenge), who did Tylee need protecting from? Colby?
Won't he have to explain his comment to LE that he saw JJ in October in one of the Rexburg apartments?

IMHO all this talk about NDE and the books and podcasts was attempts to garner gullible sheeple into buying their BS, gain $$ and elevating their muckity muck status. The nonsense about zombies etc was to justify murder of those presenting roadblocks, (JJ and TR) offering a handsome insurance sum, (CV and TD) or extreme dislike (JoeR). Alex is the Joker in this high stakes game of BS poker tho.
Completely agree and you put it so well.
"garner gullible sheeple into buying their BS, gain $$ and elevating their muckity muck status."

Reminds me of SM "influencers" .
MOO.

Lori seems more the type that would show up at someone else's Bunker, commandeer the best bed, use all the hot water and eat everyone else's food.

ETA JMO
LOL. Exactly.
Could the need for all the money be to start a church? They did not seem to be preparing for anything unless living and waiting it out in HI was preparing. Imo

Yes. Church of the Firstborn. But it was just a scam IMO. They just cared about themselves in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304