Norway Norway - Arjen Kamphuis, 47, Dutch citizen, Bodø, 20 Aug 2018 - #2

Bump for Arjen!

The Norwegian police assume a fatal kayak accident, but still nobody knows what really happened to IT expert Arjen Kamphuis, who disappeared in 2018. Artist Jillis Groen from Deventer signs for an exhibition about the mystery. "In fact, all scenarios are still possible."
-------
The search for Kamphuis eventually led to his kayak, identity papers and some other things, but not to the discovery of the Amsterdammer himself. The Norwegian police assume a fatal kayak accident, but there is no certainty. "We don't know anything for sure," says Jillis Groen (32), who made a series of twelve paintings about Kamphuis.....

Privacy settings
Kunstenaar Jillis Groen voor een van zijn werken over Arjen Kamphuis, die in 2018 verdween. Over diens verdwijning is nog altijd geen absolute zekerheid, al gaat de Noorse politie uit van een kajak-ongeval. De kunstenaar uit Deventer maakte 12 werken over Kamphuis, die vanaf 24 januari geëxposeerd worden in Arnhem. © FOTO HISSINK

I believe that the disappearance of Anne-Elisabeth Hagen has been mentioned in this topic too. Mrs. Hagen was supposed to have been kidnapped by an unknown perpetrator.
Now, after 18 months, her own husband has been arrested on the suspicion of murder. Yet, her body has not been found.
Anne-Elisabeth Hagens ektemann Tom Hagen siktet: – Han synes det er svært vanskelig å bli anklaget
Why do I mention this: I still think Arjen has disappeared in suspicious circumstances.
I agree with you,his friends said,he was that kind of a person that was rather safe then sorrow.(His work was all about safety)
Yet his kayak was not sea worthy.he deleted the app opensignal.He booked hotels without telling someone where he was going or doing...
@Chiatos Do you think he was meeting or had a contact during his stay there

I agree with you,his friends said,he was that kind of a person that was rather safe then sorrow.(His work was all about safety)
Yet his kayak was not sea worthy.he deleted the app opensignal.He booked hotels without telling someone where he was going or doing...
@Chiatos Do you think he was meeting or had a contact during his stay there
The pings in Rogaland, near Vikesa: police let the world believe that the pings occurred in a Southward direction. Combining the pings with a number of sightings, a possible route towards Denmark was sort of "reconstructed". Whereas the pings occurred in Northward direction!
-> Following the route described by the Latvian drivers (and perhaps also registered by their tachographs on board) after they got hold of Arjens stuff, they first drove Southwards after which they turned Northwards when only then the pings started to occur...

The pings in Rogaland, near Vikesa: police let the world believe that the pings occurred in a Southward direction. Combining the pings with a number of sightings, a possible route towards Denmark was sort of "reconstructed". Whereas the pings occurred in Northward direction!
-> Following the route described by the Latvian drivers (and perhaps also registered by their tachographs on board) after they got hold of Arjens stuff, they first drove Southwards after which they turned Northwards when only then the pings started to occur...

Do you have a source?

Thanks. The link goes to an empty or deleted page (as far as I understand Norwegian)
Strange...
https://www.politiet.no/globalasset...f-the-arjen-kamphuis-missing-persons-case.pdf
The sim-card remained active for several minutes, and the movement of the connections led police to believe that the sim-card was on board a vehicle driving along the E18-road northbound for Stavanger (page 2)
The drivers remained in Norway for the next days, and explain that they were in fact driving along the E18, heading north to Stavanger (page 3)

https://www.politiet.no/globalassets/dokumenter/nordland/pressemelding-kamphuis-konklusjon-norsk.pdf
Politiet fant det sannsynlig at simkortet var om bord i et kjøretøy som kjørte på E18 nordover mot Stavanger. (page 2)
Yrkessjåførene forklarte at de var i Norge de påfølgende dagene og at de kjørte på E-18 mot Stavanger sent på kvelden den 30. August (page 3) (direction North not mentioned, but is mentioned in page 2)

Travelling from Rognan to Stavanger by car/truck, the route is to Oslo and from Oslo southwards and then northwards to Stavanger.
The truck drivers passed the cell towers round midnight in northward direction.

The NSA, Arjen's favorite subject:

The NSA has been spying on allied governments for years, by making use of Danish internet cables. NSA spied on Dutch, Swedish and German authorities.
'VS bespioneerde via Denemarken bondgenoten, waaronder Nederland' | NU - Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl
vs-bespioneerde-via-denemarken-bondgenoten-waaronder-nederland.jpg

Same subject, Google Translation from Danish:
The analysis of the selectors from 2015 reveals, according to DR News' information, that the NSA at that time used the spy system to spy on targets in Denmark's closest neighbors , Sweden, Germany, France, Norway and the Netherlands.
Hemmelige rapporter: USA spionerede mod danske ministerier og forsvarsindustri

The NSA, Arjen's favorite subject:

The NSA has been spying on allied governments for years, by making use of Danish internet cables. NSA spied on Dutch, Swedish and German authorities.
'VS bespioneerde via Denemarken bondgenoten, waaronder Nederland' | NU - Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl
vs-bespioneerde-via-denemarken-bondgenoten-waaronder-nederland.jpg

Same subject, Google Translation from Danish:
The analysis of the selectors from 2015 reveals, according to DR News' information, that the NSA at that time used the spy system to spy on targets in Denmark's closest neighbors , Sweden, Germany, France, Norway and the Netherlands.
Hemmelige rapporter: USA spionerede mod danske ministerier og forsvarsindustri
Thanks Chiatos!
Tip of the iceburg (MOO)

Hard to believe, Arjen has gone missing, more then 2 years ago.

It seems like, the cargo ship he was rumored to have boarded (att) is back, - back in Stavanger haven.
At least, that is what I made of the headline, during Google search.
(subscription only)

Avisa Nordland › i-2018-lette-ski...
Web results
I 2018 lette skipet etter savnede Arjen Kamphuis - nå er det tilbake

Haunting. I too still think about this case. Often.
So do I - very odd, with WWIII on our doorstep.
Arjen -being a hacker and provided security for journalists and secured the port of Rotterdam. (After being hacked)
GPS jammed during NATO Norway in 2018.
The list goes on..
Norway says GPS jamming during the biggest NATO war game in decades a big problem for the military and civilians
Wonder many times,what did he knew/know?

FYI , there has been many Russians MSM reports about hacking Trump's twitter account..
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...rump-twitter-hacked-dutch-researcher-password
Seems it wasn't that difficult..

Arjen ? An kayak accident,while he spend a lot of time on security??!
Seems so off..

A Dutch docu-drama series about Arjen's life and disappearance will be launched on videoland as from June 29th. It's called: Ze Weten Alles Van Je = They know everything about you.
Close friends of Arjen's will also "star" in the series.

Here is the official trailer:

A Dutch docu-drama series about Arjen's life and disappearance will be launched on videoland as from June 29th. It's called: Ze Weten Alles Van Je = They know everything about you.
Close friends of Arjen's will also "star" in the series.

Here is the official trailer:
I just wanted to post that- saw the trailer on tv.

Do you have video land?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back