Presumed Located VA - Mary Dillon, 37, last seen getting into vehicle, Henrico, 9 Nov 2019

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Mary Dillon, 37, was last seen on Saturday, November 9, getting into a black vehicle.

Henrico Police responded to a hotel in the central portion of the county for the report of a missing adult on Sunday, November 10.

She suffers from an illness and may be in need of medication.

Dillon is described as a white female, 5’2” tall, 155 pounds, blonde hair with hazel eyes. She was last seen wearing a black jacket and blue jeans.

Missing Henrico woman last seen getting into black vehicle

The issue is her behavior, she's without her meds, and recent events that happened before she went missing. I can't go into many details but I will say please keep looking for her. PD will not be dropping her case until she is seen in person at the police department.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1573853381849.jpg
    FB_IMG_1573853381849.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 55
Any updates?? I see she is still posting video as. Also, is she really 37? She seems much younger.

This is a wild one that's for sure. Mental illness at play here maybe? I hope she comes home and gets some help. MOO

Mary Dillon, 37, was last seen on Saturday, November 9, getting into a black vehicle.

Henrico Police responded to a hotel in the central portion of the county for the report of a missing adult on Sunday, November 10.

She suffers from an illness and may be in need of medication.

Dillon is described as a white female, 5’2” tall, 155 pounds, blonde hair with hazel eyes. She was last seen wearing a black jacket and blue jeans.

Missing Henrico woman last seen getting into black vehicle

Mary Dillon Blake has been located by Westmoreland County Sheriff's Department in Virginia on April 27, 2020. She apparently hid in a waterfront property there and was posting on Facebook stating she was in El Paso, Texas the entire time she was listed as missing. She has been found.

Mary Dillon Blake has been located by Westmoreland County Sheriff's Department in Virginia on April 27, 2020. She apparently hid in a waterfront property there and was posting on Facebook stating she was in El Paso, Texas the entire time she was listed as missing. She has been found.
So glad. We probably need a link confirming?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back