CA CA - Los Angeles, WhiteFem, UP63553, 55-65, 2008 mugshot + possible name, January 2013

I'm assuming they said "William's" eyes were brown due info when the mugshots were taken/the mugshots themselves? Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't hair and eye colour included in arrest records?

Looking at the picture, I'd say that William's eyes look either hazel or grey. Not necessarily blue (maybe dark/greyish blue) but they definitely don't look brown to me.

Confusing thay they have an arrest, physical description and mugshot of UIP but she is still unidentified.
William Windsor sounds like she had a sense of humor.

LaMadrid did have contact lenses but I'm not sure if there are any that could possibly obfuscate the true eye color.
This is sometimes used as a plot device in the mystery genre but I don't know if there is any validity to that.
Do police take a close look at someone's eyes or is the information entered based on a mugshot?
This is a fairly small body part after all and lighting and camera, factors like that, can play a role in how it turns out in a photograph.
Just look at LaMadrid's photos. They don't quite look the same.
The second and third have blueish looking eyes but the first one has brownish looking eyes, at least I see them like that.

I agree to submit. We all shrink as the discs in our spines age. I used to be nearly 5'10", more like 5'8" now.

One doctor who looked at my arthritic spine (and MRI etc) said that tall people shrink more.

And -- remains were decomposed, so would that mean a greater possible height range?

Facial, situation -- there is a lot of overlap.

JMHO YMMV

That is really interesting that tall people shrink more. I Had no idea. I know my mom used to be 5’ and ended up at 4’9, she was so tiny!

LaMadrid did have contact lenses but I'm not sure if there are any that could possibly obfuscate the true eye color.
This is sometimes used as a plot device in the mystery genre but I don't know if there is any validity to that.
Do police take a close look at someone's eyes or is the information entered based on a mugshot?
This is a fairly small body part after all and lighting and camera, factors like that, can play a role in how it turns out in a photograph.
Just look at LaMadrid's photos. They don't quite look the same.
The second and third have blueish looking eyes but the first one has brownish looking eyes, at least I see them like that.

yes I noticed the same thing. To me LaMadrids eyes look different in all the photos.
I wonder if the arrest record is filled out by the person arrested or by someone at the precinct . If it’s done by the person that was arrested then she could of written brown just like she wrote William Windsor..

Last edited:
Home Page
there seems to be a site dedicated to her.
This site lists her eye color as green. Completely unsurprising.
We simply aren't good at memorizing eye colors of people around us, even our most cherished ones.
TBH, we aren't even good at describing skin color, and that is our largest and most visible organ.
The site has come contact information but the site itself is old and rudimentary but I'd guess that trying the e-mail rather than the phone number would be a safer choice.

Quite the resemblance, desp
I think the resemblance between this Doe and Kathy is absolutely striking! Reading through her MP thread on here, it seems like she was murdered.
CA - Kathryn LaMadrid, 40, Fort Bragg, 17 December 2004
Yes, it is a big resemblance! As for as the possible murder suggested by her brother, it would be odd if her body was found in L.A. considering the distance between Fort Bragg and there. Also, the sleeping bag and blood found near Fort Bragg would indicate she was closer to there.

Quite the resemblance, desp

Yes, it is a big resemblance! As for as the possible murder suggested by her brother, it would be odd if her body was found in L.A. considering the distance between Fort Bragg and there. Also, the sleeping bag and blood found near Fort Bragg would indicate she was closer to there.
With the time difference and mugshot, if this is her it would be a "she's been living as a homeless woman for years before she died" rather than a "murdered and dumped" situation.

The clothing and blood seem a bit inconclusive to me. She might have been attacked and injured but not murdered.

Not looking for a link, but have read that there are significant numbers of people in our homeless population with TBI, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Might partly explain this deceased person's lifestyle -- TBI after horrific injury.

Trust issues could be a problem as well? And, it's a cycle. Once the person is experiencing homelessness, establishing appropriate support services is very difficult, even today.

JMHO YMMV

I had never noticed it before, but her eyebrows look plucked and well groomed in her mugshot. Her haircut looks recent as well. I wonder if she was not yet homeless when her mugshot was taken. I wish we had more details about her arrest, it might reveal some clues as to her identity.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back