Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Lum’s exclusive report tonight showed emails from Chad to Lori in Oct 2018. He assigned a “level” of Dark & Light spirits to Lori’s family members. Here’s part of the email

Attachments

• C8AB7F3D-FDB3-41EC-874B-C873BA494C18.jpeg
    C8AB7F3D-FDB3-41EC-874B-C873BA494C18.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 333
  • 8A9BC423-9012-47B3-AA17-508ACC234146.jpeg
    8A9BC423-9012-47B3-AA17-508ACC234146.jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 286
OMG, need to watch again in slow motion.....

Essentially, Jason showed evidence that an email was sent by Chad to Lori a year BEFORE the children went missing. In the email was an attached document showing a Light vs. Dark ranking system (a rubric), and Chad apparently used this scale he developed to rank various people, in this case, Lori's family. Tylee showed as D4.1 and JJ L4.2.? Also, JR pipes in a few times and now says what he was doing was wrong. Need to rewatch, as I couldn't catch all of what she was babbling about. It was all shown so fast.....ugh!

This is quite shocking.

I wonder if Jason reached out to Chad/Chad's old Atty for for comment and that's what triggered the attorney change.

I hope Jason posts those documents.

Last edited:
For those who didn't see the news report, here are a few screenshots.

Attachments

• 20200430_213652.jpg
    20200430_213652.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 322
  • 20200430_213729.jpg
    20200430_213729.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 313
  • 20200430_213746.jpg
    20200430_213746.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 315
  • 20200430_213805.jpg
    20200430_213805.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 310
  • 20200430_213826.jpg
    20200430_213826.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 261
OMG, need to watch again in slow motion.....

Essentially, Jason showed evidence that an email was sent by Chad to Lori a year BEFORE the children went missing. In the email was an attached document showing a Light vs. Dark ranking system (a rubric), and Chad apparently used this scale he developed to rank various people, in this case, Lori's family. Tylee showed as D4.1 and JJ L2.? Also, JR pipes in a few times and now says what he was doing was wrong. Need to rewatch, as I couldn't catch all of what she was babbling about. It was all shown so fast.....ugh!

This is quite shocking.

I wonder if Jason reached out to Chad/Chad's old Atty for for comment and that's what triggered the attorney change.

I hope Jason posts those documents.
So glad you posted an explanation. I posted pics of the documents to make it easier for everyone to view them and study. I was constantly pausing the tv just so I could read them. Lol

Justin Lum’s exclusive report tonight showed emails from Chad to Lori in Oct 2018. He assigned a “level” of Dark & Light spirits to Lori’s family members. Here’s part of the email
Sheesh, didn't even see your post until just now. I'm struggling to do all of this on my cell phone, which is not an easy task. Lol. Glad you found the documents (email).

It looks like people labeled dark spirit were (apart from Tylee and her father) Colby's bio dad, Colby's wife, Charles' first wife, his son Cole, Brandon Boudreaux, and potentially Lori's sister's husband. IMO it's possible that more people were going to get murdered. Charles and JJ were still labeled as light.

I have just started posting here. I have followed this case since it began making news. Posted several theories on East Idaho news.... All having Chad as the planner, decider and manipulative one from the start.

Just watched the news broadcast. Not surprised in the slightest.

I am wrong in that, I did think Chad would kill himself before facing a judge, but now I think he may have missed that opportunity and is getting arrested very very soon.

Have so many thoughts on this case, but I must go to sleep... Working in healthcare during this time is tiring to say the least!

Thank you to all of you that make this kind of site possible and worthy of the name. You do good in this world.

I have just started posting here. I have followed this case since it began making news. Posted several theories on East Idaho news.... All having Chad as the planner, decider and manipulative one from the start.

Just watched the news broadcast. Not surprised in the slightest.

I am wrong in that, I did think Chad would kill himself before facing a judge, but now I think he may have missed that opportunity and is getting arrested very very soon.

Have so many thoughts on this case, but I must go to sleep... Working in healthcare during this time is tiring to say the least!

Thank you to all of you that make this kind of site possible and worthy of the name. You do good in this world.

You do good in this world. Thank you for working in healthcare during these crazy times.

A witness is said to be testifying tomorrow. I’m placing my bets on that being Lt. Ron Ball.
And the Judge has said Lori must be present in the courtroom with her attorney. 2Pm can’t come soon enough ha
I’ve not seen that. Will post your source for us? Thanks.

Here is the document - I retyped it so it's easier to see. Also pasted it below.

Family History information

Current numbers on Earth at this time of each estate level.

These totals represent the “light” spirits. The “dark” has equal numbers.

Estate Males Females

6 5 2

5.3 0 0

5.2 71 0

5.1 133 4

4.3 700 1,300

4.2 7,000 13,000

4.1 70,000 130,000

3 700,000 2.3 million

2 Billions Billions

Most LDS members are level 2.

Most bishops and ward leaders are level 3.

Most stake presidents and General Authorities are level 4.

Most apostles are level 5. A few are level 6.

The dark side can only match the light numbers, not exceed them.

This is why there are a few 5’s on earth right now. It limits the dark’s power.

2’s and 3’s are fluid and can change sides during earth life.

4.1 and above have made covenants to their side. They rarely switch sides.

Barry Cox - 3L (1500s France)

Janice Cox - 3L (1600s England)

Stacey – Was 3L on earth, has graduated to 4.1L

Alex Cox – 2L

Adam Cox – 3L

Laura – Was 3L on earth, has graduated to 4.1L

Lori – 4.3L

Summer Cox Shiflet – 3L Husband is 2L, but borderline 2D

First husband – 2L

Second husband: William Lagioia – 2D

Son: Colby Ryan – 3L Kelsee Ryan – 3D

Third husband: Joseph Ryan - 4.3D Is now sealed away

Daughter: Tylee Ryan - 4.1D

Fourth husband: Charles Vallow – 3L (1700s London)

First wife: 2D

Cole Vallow – 3D

Zach Vallow – 3L

Joshua Vallow – 4.2L

Neice: Melani Boudreaux – 3L

Husband: Brandon – 3D

4kids – Both boys are 3L, Older girl - 3L, Younger girl - 4.1L

Attachments

• Family History information.pdf
    52.2 KB · Views: 14
Wow this info about Chad sending Lori a "list" long before we suspected his involvement! I don't know why it was easier for me to assume Lori was the evil one and the mastermind. There must be more to Chad than meets the eye. Either way, Lori is the mom and does NOT get a pass. As a mother, your SOLE responsibility is the protection of your children.
It’s easier to assume Lori because of her smug and arrogant attitude. Chad just comes off as a big dufus, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa