Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the document - I retyped it so it's easier to see. Also pasted it below.

Family History information

Current numbers on Earth at this time of each estate level.

These totals represent the “light” spirits. The “dark” has equal numbers.

Estate Males Females

6 5 2

5.3 0 0

5.2 71 0

5.1 133 4

4.3 700 1,300

4.2 7,000 13,000

4.1 70,000 130,000

3 700,000 2.3 million

2 Billions Billions

Most LDS members are level 2.

Most bishops and ward leaders are level 3.

Most stake presidents and General Authorities are level 4.

Most apostles are level 5. A few are level 6.

The dark side can only match the light numbers, not exceed them.

This is why there are a few 5’s on earth right now. It limits the dark’s power.

2’s and 3’s are fluid and can change sides during earth life.

4.1 and above have made covenants to their side. They rarely switch sides.

Barry Cox - 3L (1500s France)

Janice Cox - 3L (1600s England)

Stacey – Was 3L on earth, has graduated to 4.1L

Alex Cox – 2L

Adam Cox – 3L

Laura – Was 3L on earth, has graduated to 4.1L

Lori – 4.3L

Summer Cox Shiflet – 3L Husband is 2L, but borderline 2D

First husband – 2L

Second husband: William Lagioia – 2D

Son: Colby Ryan – 3L Kelsee Ryan – 3D

Third husband: Joseph Ryan - 4.3D Is now sealed away

Daughter: Tylee Ryan - 4.1D

Fourth husband: Charles Vallow – 3L (1700s London)

First wife: 2D

Cole Vallow – 3D

Zach Vallow – 3L

Joshua Vallow – 4.2L

Neice: Melani Boudreaux – 3L

Husband: Brandon – 3D

4kids – Both boys are 3L, Older girl - 3L, Younger girl - 4.1L
Since Chad was claiming to be a visionary, is it likely that changes in light/dark levels for a person always came from him?

Lori Vallow Daybell's Niece Says She Experienced Tragedy During Childhood That Kept Her From Her Mother

"Stacey had passed away while living with my parents in San Antonio, Texas. She had gone through a terrible divorce," Adam wrote.

In his book, Adam wrote Stacey "suffered from a rare form of diabetes type one that she contracted during her pregnancy at age 22. Her style of diabetes was called 'gastroparesis' which prevented her from absorbing nutrients from her stomach into her bloodstream.
This is sad to me—he doesn’t even know what was going on with his sister. Gastroparesis is a complication of Type 1 diabetes, not a “style of diabetes”, nor a “rare form of diabetes”. <head slap>. If it is true that she passed from an insulin overdose, the gastro makes sense—she injected insulin for food that was going to enter her bloodstream, but due to the slowing of the emptying of her tummy (gastroparesis, “stomach paralysis”), the carbohydrates in her food didn’t hit her bloodstream until long after the insulin had gone into effect and her blood glucose levels dropped to a severe and fatal level. Tragic. A sad and serious complication of having Type 1 diabetes. :(

Can anyone guess what "sealed away" next to Josheph Ryan's level means? He's not the only deceased person on the list. Does it mean that his level can't change any more and/or that he can't be reincarnated?

Pure lunacy!
Yes it is!
I think there is also some manipulation. Since Chad is basically making up the L and D ratings, he made Lori look great. Even Charles looks ok. My hunch is the great affair had not started, he was just trying to impress a potential follower. His explanations sound like an RPG game.
We know within a year everything goes very bad. Is there any evidence that Chad acted out (killing or hurting dark people) any of his theories before he met Lori?
I think Chad is a classic case of a man who wants recognition for his large brain that is filled with brilliant original thoughts. Gravedigger, rinky dink publisher, neither of these showcase his intelligence. But maybe this completely made up mumbo jumbo will do the trick. If there weren’t a ton of dead people involved he would just be another guy with a pretty puny life.

That is what a "sealing" means for most members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. However, for Chad it appears to be something completely different and not in harmony with the Church's definition.

He lists Joseph Ryan as a level 4.3 Dark spirit (whatever that even means. He didn't pick up this teaching from the Church, but either picked it up from someone else, or made it up himself). This is apparently a bad thing and, according to Chad, "4.1 and above have made covenants to their side. They rarely switch sides." Meaning, as I understand it, Chad and/or his followers believe JR (being a level 4.3 dark spirit) made covenants with Satan to work for him and is therefore evil incarnate and is likely beyond redemption ("they rarely switch sides.").

My best educated guess is that Chad's saying that JR is "sealed away" is either 1) some twisted perversion of the Church's doctrine of "sealing" (i.e. JR made a marriage covenant of sorts with Satan?), or 2) some kind of reference to the sons of perdition, of whom it might be said that their fate is "sealed" to be cast into a lake of fire and brimstone with the devil and his angels, according to the scriptures (see Doctrine and Covenants 76:31-38). I'm guessing this latter one is what he has in mind since he says that JR is a dark (or evil) spirit.

Either way, Chad's beliefs as written in that email are completely foreign to and/or a twisted perversion of the teachings of the Church.

And what's also disturbing is that he lists Tylee as a level 4.1 dark spirit, meaning they also believed she was beyond redemption and likely wouldn't ever become a "light" spirit. The reason I find this disturbing is because it provides motive for why Tylee, Lori's own daughter, "disappeared" before JJ did, something I could never figure out before now. JJ is listed as a 4.2 Light spirit, but then probably "turned dark" after Tylee "disappeared" and so they felt he needed to be "disappeared" too. I feel sick. MOO.

Since Chad was claiming to be a visionary, is it likely that changes in light/dark levels for a person always came from him?
Probably. Unless the light/dark level mumbo jumbo came from another source, like the energy healing practices of his favored published author JR. I know some energy healing practitioners claim to be able to see and/or discern light/dark spirits, chakras, etc.

JR was in Justin Lum's video and denounced Chad's rating system.

Yeah, I saw it. And I witnessed a whole lot of the pot calling the kettle black. MOO.

ETA: And if you listen closely to what she says you can clearly hear that she never denounces the whole belief that a person (and even Chad himself) can see dark/light spirits, and in fact goes to some length to defend it even going so far as to say that Chad can do this because of his NDE (near death experience). She has to defend this because she believes it herself due to her own claimed NDE and because she practices it herself through her energy healing rubbish. What she did denounce is Chad's right to assign levels to people.

Like I said, pot calling the kettle black.

Last edited:
Yes it is!
I think there is also some manipulation. Since Chad is basically making up the L and D ratings, he made Lori look great. Even Charles looks ok. My hunch is the great affair had not started, he was just trying to impress a potential follower. His explanations sound like an RPG game.
We know within a year everything goes very bad. Is there any evidence that Chad acted out (killing or hurting dark people) any of his theories before he met Lori?
I think Chad is a classic case of a man who wants recognition for his large brain that is filled with brilliant original thoughts. Gravedigger, rinky dink publisher, neither of these showcase his intelligence. But maybe this completely made up mumbo jumbo will do the trick. If there weren’t a ton of dead people involved he would just be another guy with a pretty puny life.
Chad wasn't just a publisher but also an author. Writing his doomsday fiction required some level of imagination. He was also a self-appointed prophet who fooled people, including his own family.

Yeah, I saw it. And I witnessed a whole lot of the pot calling the kettle black. MOO.
I watched all JR's recent videos about Chad and I know what you mean. IMO JR and Chad both have similarly strange beliefs, although I see no indication that she tried to start a church around them (but definitely a business) and that her variety includes killing off people she perceives as enemies. That said, JR considers herself a prophet, just like Chad did before he decided to take it up a notch.

Last edited:
That is what a "sealing" means for most members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. However, for Chad it appears to be something completely different and not in harmony with the Church's definition.

He lists Joseph Ryan as a level 4.3 Dark spirit (whatever that even means. He didn't pick up this teaching from the Church, but either picked it up from someone else, or made it up himself). This is apparently a bad thing and, according to Chad, "4.1 and above have made covenants to their side. They rarely switch sides." Meaning, as I understand it, Chad and/or his followers believe JR (being a level 4.3 dark spirit) made covenants with Satan to work for him and is therefore evil incarnate and is likely beyond redemption ("they rarely switch sides.").

My best educated guess is that Chad's saying that JR is "sealed away" is either 1) some twisted perversion of the Church's doctrine of "sealing" (i.e. JR made a marriage covenant of sorts with Satan?), or 2) some kind of reference to the sons of perdition, of whom it might be said that their fate is "sealed" to be cast into a lake of fire and brimstone with the devil and his angels, according to the scriptures (see Doctrine and Covenants 76:31-38). I'm guessing this latter one is what he has in mind since he says that JR is a dark (or evil) spirit.

Either way, Chad's beliefs as written in that email are completely foreign to and/or a twisted perversion of the teachings of the Church.

And what's also disturbing is that he lists Tylee as a level 4.1 dark spirit, meaning they also believed she was beyond redemption and likely wouldn't ever become a "light" spirit. The reason I find this disturbing is because it provides motive for why Tylee, Lori's own daughter, "disappeared" before JJ did, something I could never figure out before now. JJ is listed as a 4.2 Light spirit, but then probably "turned dark" after Tylee "disappeared" and so they felt he needed to be "disappeared" too. I feel sick. MOO.

Has anyone mentioned this? https://scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/47302/how-was-ishamael-able-to-visit-lews-therin-after-the-dark-one-was-sealed-away

[URL="https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wheel_of_Time"]The Wheel of Time - Wikipedia
[/URL]

It looks like people labeled dark spirit were (apart from Tylee and her father) Colby's bio dad, Colby's wife, Charles' first wife, his son Cole, Brandon Boudreaux, and potentially Lori's sister's husband. IMO it's possible that more people were going to get murdered. Charles and JJ were still labeled as light.

I guess this is what Melani meant when she told Ian that "sometimes kids go from light to dark" or whatever bulls### she fed him. JJ was a LIGHT but we don't know where he is now. Tylee was a DARK and we don't know where she is either.
I am just SO glad that there is more coming out that FINALLY shows that Chad started this and was the main influence on Lori and not vice versa! They're both disgusting excuses as parents but Chad is not the innocent little potato head like so many keep claiming.

Last edited:
This is sad to me—he doesn’t even know what was going on with his sister. Gastroparesis is a complication of Type 1 diabetes, not a “style of diabetes”, nor a “rare form of diabetes”. <head slap>. If it is true that she passed from an insulin overdose, the gastro makes sense—she injected insulin for food that was going to enter her bloodstream, but due to the slowing of the emptying of her tummy (gastroparesis, “stomach paralysis”), the carbohydrates in her food didn’t hit her bloodstream until long after the insulin had gone into effect and her blood glucose levels dropped to a severe and fatal level. Tragic. A sad and serious complication of having Type 1 diabetes. :(

You can have gastroparesis without diabetes and you can have diabetes without gastroparesis. Just wanted to throw that out there.
It is for sure an absolute terrible way to go!!!! I'm sure she was sick for a while before passing and that had to be so hard having a young child at the same time :( it could also explain what Melani meant, in her recent FB post, when she said she was taken from her mother 3 years before she passed away.

Last edited:
According to their own rules, JJ's rating should not have changed to dark either, but in practice it's probably more arbitrary. Whatever suits Chad can happen.

Last edited:
You can have gastroparesis without diabetes and you can have diabetes without gastroparesis. Just wanted to throw that out there.
It is for sure an absolute terrible way to go!!!! I'm sure she was sick for a while before passing and that had to be so hard having a young child at the same time :( it could also explain what Melani meant, in her recent FB post, when she said she was taken from her mother 3 years before she passed away.
Melani's parents were also involved in a contentious divorce in the years prior to her mother's death and it appears that Melani went to live with her father, which she could have percieved as being taken from her mother. In her fb post that was published in MSM she mentions unfair court decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member