Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter
justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

Means: Economic downturn, relying on husband Chad Daybell for sole income based on book sales. Means asked for bond amount to be $250K. #fox10phoenix

***This has been ridiculous to watch.."The skin in the game" quote has been also over used by Mr Means. He is in over his head.
Sidenote..the showed Lori in Orange Slides with tube socks. Hot spring/summer look

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter
justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

Means: Economic downturn, relying on husband Chad Daybell for sole income based on book sales. Means asked for bond amount to be $250K. #fox10phoenix

***This has been ridiculous to watch.."The skin in the game" quote has been also over used by Mr Means. He is in over his head.
Sidenote..the showed Lori in Orange Slides with tube socks. Hot spring/summer look

He wants $100,000-$250,000.

That is completely ridiculous for someone who (1) has lied to and evaded police when they came asking questions about her children, (2) has solicited lies from someone else about the whereabouts of her children, (3) has fled the mainland to hide in Hawaii when she knew police were looking for her and her minor children, (4) was believed to have been preparing to flee to Mexico, and (5) may represent a danger to family members and associates (some of them minor children) identified on the October 30, 2018 email from Chad (several members identified on that list already having died under unusual circumstances).

No.

ETA: I initially typed wrong range for suggested bail reduction.

If the cloth masks are causing an issue a clear face shield can be purchased and worn by all. They also can be disinfected, used by the same person. If needed a small microphone can be worn by lawyers, judge, witnesses. That has been done at some trials.
There is a way around the hot cloth face mask, cannot hear issue etc.

I think it is dawning on LVD what an idiot she has for an attorney right about now. Based on her eye movement.

He is now sitting down with his face mask removed and talking to the judge. Does he even realize how disrespectful he is being?

MOO

Judge has removed mask.

Means is on repeat. Also no mask.
$1M is equivalent to no bail.
$50K is realistic given the economic downturn.

On repeat.

Suggests that LV be allowed travel to Ada County where my office is. With a time limit if needed.

Judge:
You objected to affidavits.
You made allegations that Woods told you other calls were recorded which he denies.
Your gut reaction is not something I can take action on.
What else can I rely on?

Means: Covid 19 restrictions
No discovery responses to subpoenas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads