Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never heard that either but took it to mean they were both under the spell of these two women. Sexually infatuated so they were blind to anything else.
yeah just the brother in the mix, whos he sexually infatuated with then??
that's the murky part....just feels wrong. lori and alex's relationship.
I agree with the booty fog analogy.
now Colby has come out and said his mom was more like a girlfriend than a mother....where does lori's personal boundaries and "sexual charisma" (that I for the life of me can not see.....) end?
are all men vied as conquests to her???
even off limit ones??

can't get my mind out of the gutter today!!!:p

moo

Heartbreaking. I'm fascinated thinking about how this came about. I imagine in concert with LE/FBI. And that they think this kind of pressure will mean something to him *now*, after all this. It's almost JJs birthday. Please get this child and his sister home to their loved ones!!
It is heartbreaking. Having just read the email from CD to LV, I think that he is in deep and LV took that email as a blueprint for murder. I don't think he has a soul, he is a selfish, cold and heartless liar, so he will not be moved by Kay's email. MOO.

Reference? Because the scientific article I linked to refutes your assertion. This MPH is not trying to be difficult but grinding up malachite and adding solvent then spreading it on your skin can kill you if you do it for too long
I've looked at the scientific article and I can find no reference there to malachite green being a product of malachite. It's talking about the toxic dye called malachite green.

Malachite green is an organic compound that is used as a dyestuff and controversially as an antimicrobial in aquaculture. Malachite green is traditionally used as a dye for materials such as silk, leather, and paper. Despite its name the dye is not prepared from the mineral malachite, and the name just comes from the similarity of color.
Malachite green - Wikipedia

Don't get me wrong, I've seen that people are saying malachite in its pure state is toxic, and I'm not personally knowledgeable about such things, but that case study you linked was about the synthetic green dye named malachite green, unrelated to the mineral stone. The patient of the case study didn't die after consuming it to try to commit suicide and additionally the report states "there is no case report published on malachite green toxicity in humans."

Nevertheless we are discussing malachite, not malachite green. I think you need to find a scientific article or other source referencing the mineral malachite, to back up your assertion here.

moo

Lori Vallow Daybell's Niece Says She Experienced Tragedy During Childhood That Kept Her From Her Mother

Not sure if this has been posted.

FBI-informant husband of ‘Cult Mom’ Lori Vallow’s niece wore a wire, spied on his new bride: Report

Here's another link. From that link-

"A new member of Lori Vallow’s extended family has admitted to cooperating with law enforcement as investigators searched for clues about the disappearance of Lori Vallow’s two missing children.

In a “Dateline” episode devoted to the bizarre disappearances of Vallow’s children Tylee Ryan and Joshua “JJ” Vallow, Vallow’s niece Melani Pawlowski (formerly Boudreaux) sat down forn an interview, joined by her new husband Ian Pawlowski.

Vallow’s niece has remained close with her aunt throughout the family turmoil, and has largely been supportive of Vallow despite her arrest on felony charges of child desertion. In the episode, the soft-spoken couple delivered a bombshell revelation: That Ian had been working as an FBI informant, and puportedly kept that from his new wife for two weeks.

Though the specific timeline is unclear, Melani and Ian have been married for roughly as long as Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell, having decided to tie the knot just two weeks after their first date."

At some point this fall, Melani followed her aunt to Rexburg, Idaho, and admits that she hasn’t seen 17-year-old Tylee or Joshua “JJ” Vallow, who both vanished during the month of September. She has stated consisently in media interviews that she does not know where the children are.

Joshua-Vallow-Tylee-Ryan2.jpg

Ian told “Dateline” host Keith Morrison that his ex-wife had contacted him sometime in recent months, expressing concerns about their children’s exposure to the Vallow family circle, and said she was going to the police. Ian said he agreed to go with her to the Rexburg Police headquarters. Unexpectedly, Ian was also met there by FBI agents, who asked for his cooperation — and he agreed. For two weeks, he said in the interview, he wore a wire and recorded his conversations with his wife, which ultimately did not yield any information about the missing children.

“It wasn’t being discussed,” Ian said on “Dateline.” The couple said that after two weeks, Ian volunteered to his new wife that he had been recording her. Melani indicated that she believed the authorities were taking advantage of the fact that they newlyweds don’t have much history, and said she felt her husband was meaning to do the right thing, but was “confused.”

It is unclear exactly what prompted Ian to tell his wife he had been spying on her, or what it meant for any agreement he might have had with local or federal law enforcement.

“I started to see her perspective,” Ian said. “This is not all the hype it’s made out to be.”

More at both links

Last edited:
Rex, how are you doing? We don’t hear much from you these days. I can’t fathom trying to process all that we’ve learned the past month or so, having believed you were close friends with Chad. Healing thoughts and peace for you.
Thank you. I'm doing all right. This is difficult. I wish I could say it doesn't get more difficult every day.

ETA: I also wish we could find the children safe.

I keep seeing people ask why certain questions weren’t asked by Keith Morrison. Everyone realizes she’s in an ugly custody battle as well as center stage in this mess. You can pretty much guaranty her lawyer only permitted the appearance contingent upon certain questions being off limits. There’s no way Keith Morrison doesn’t ask those questions if he were allowed. Her appearance was made to make herself look better for the custody battle and distance herself from Lola. She wasn’t there to give insight on this case.

Agree. There was no way anything was going to be revealing from Melani. I think all Keith could do was give us fodder to discuss how untruthful she appears.

And I still want to know how these people are getting by??? Ian appeared to have good jobs in both Rexburg and Idaho Falls. Why did they move back to Arizona? I doubt Melani has ever worked...

Agree. There was no way anything was going to be revealing from Melani. I think all Keith could do was give us fodder to discuss how untruthful she appears.

And I still want to know how these people are getting by??? Ian appeared to have good jobs in both Rexburg and Idaho Falls. Why did they move back to Arizona? I doubt Melani has ever worked...
Do you have a link for the move back to Az? We could put it in the timeline then.

Thank you. I'm doing all right. This is difficult. I wish I could say it doesn't get more difficult every day.

ETA: I also wish we could find the children safe.
What are your thoughts about the email regarding dark and light spirits? Have you ever heard of a family history being done like that ?

Any insight you could bring would be greatly appreciated.

Colored pencil??!? I mean, she's purportedly a trained cosmetologist (her one accomplishment), but to me, that hardly sounds safe...

Maybe he doesn't plan on actually reading the big data-dump...

She said, "not very close to Tylee as a teen".

That's not "not very close to Tylee, ever."

It does raise questions why they would be estranged; but relations of teenagers have a built-in excuse for this, really. As a former teenage biznatch myself, I didn't have to have any reason except just plain crankiness.

Maybe Melani is one of those women who simply cannot exist without a man? I have a friend, now going on a fourth marriage, and she's never broken with the prior husband/boyfriend without/before having a new one already lined up. At least Melani waited to separate...

Yes, it's called the Monkey Theory"..common to some men and women.

I can't recall if you are amongst those people who have not yet seen the Dateline, but Nate says it; and they (Dateline) also show us a nice closeup of the wedding picture with both rings front-and-center on Chad and Lori's hands. They are in fact so front-and-center, that you can actually see the green of the malachite (the Amazon photo page snapshot looks more like an obsidian band, doubtless due to variations in monitor); and they do match each other.

So I'm not doubting them on this one.

Yeah, nobody has out-and-out asked this; but from the juxtaposition in articles, I think the media is leaving it to us to work it out.

If they don't have any friends in town; how and who do they get to comprise a raucous party? Who are the attendees? Why hasn't anyone spoken out about it in the media?

These are all easily answered by: "Everyone who was in attendance at this party, is either a co-conspirator, or they're dead."

Just the tight little family, in my mind. And in part to invoke some levity, to keep Tylee more calm. jmo

What are your thoughts about the email regarding dark and light spirits? Have you ever heard of a family history being done like that ?

Any insight you could bring would be greatly appreciated.

Those are good questions. No, I've never heard of people being rated by spiritual brightness or darkness (prior to or outside this case) in any manner. Ever. So, no. I've never heard of such a "family history".

I have heard of a concept of "discerning of spirits". But it's nothing like what is reported. Look in the bible for by their fruits ye shall know them to get a sense for intents of people. To most/all true faithful LDS there is no distinction of people by any level of light or dark spirit. We are all spirit children of our Father in Heaven. As such, we have the ability to choose to DO or say good things or bad things. That choice doesn't make one bad or good. We are all able to repent because of Christ's atonement. So even a deathbed confession of a murderer is worth something to a loving Father in Heaven and our Savior. There is no LDs dictrine to back up ranking people in this way especially to justify killing them to accomplish God's work.

MOO: it sounds like an excuse to behave poorly.

Thank you GG. I cannot believe the evil I am reading here.

I think that the only reason CD is still free is because that others may be involved. Have any LDS on here commented about this email to let us know what their thoughts are about this and how he rated people and called it "family history" ?

We are missing a few of our resident experts lately, aren't we? I think I will try ping one of them....

It is heartbreaking. Having just read the email from CD to LV, I think that he is in deep and LV took that email as a blueprint for murder. I don't think he has a soul, he is a selfish, cold and heartless liar, so he will not be moved by Kay's email. MOO.

i think it is more for his kids to read... and others closely around and about.

The "ing" was totally missing and it was slurred or said with an accent. Not sure this will convey what I heard but after listening a few times --- "trined {rhymes with brined} do the right thing." Not sure it matters....
I think it matters because it would show an anti-society or anti-government perspective. It would be relaying the idea that she is enlightened and superior while he is not quite as woke.

yeah just the brother in the mix, whos he sexually infatuated with then??
that's the murky part....just feels wrong. lori and alex's relationship.
I agree with the booty fog analogy.
now Colby has come out and said his mom was more like a girlfriend than a mother....where does lori's personal boundaries and "sexual charisma" (that I for the life of me can not see.....) end?
are all men vied as conquests to her???
even off limit ones??

can't get my mind out of the gutter today!!!:p

moo
I always felt like Lori and Alex's relationship was very odd. To me, it doesn't seem like a normal sibling relationship.

I don't think I heard this idea yet but it occured to me that if TD was poisoned, it could have come from the meal swap. Did another one occur after the night she was shot at? Anyone know how often they had them? Would ZP, LV or MP been part of that group?

Also where did the poison theory come from with TD? Is there something known about her condition when the coroner arrived? Did this come from what is known about AC? I have only read CD's email account to a friend. It sounded like a fairy tale ending, very clean and lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305