Can we talk about the relationship with the boyfriend?

Tuffgong

Former Member
Reaction score
Lauren is in the company of multiple males that night. She is drinking and allegedly taking drugs. partying, without her boyfriend. Lauren calls and texts other people that night, none of which were her boyfriend. After the incident, the boyfriend lawyers up and leaves town quickly. I don't know how anybody does not draw some suspicion from this. Were they in fact fighting? Did she break it off with him? Was he jealous or angry after receiving reports of Lauren being with other guys that night? The relationship is in question. Motive can be brought up. Jealousy is a powerful emotion.

Lauren is in the company of multiple males that night. She is drinking and allegedly taking drugs. partying, without her boyfriend. Lauren calls and texts other people that night, none of which were her boyfriend. After the incident, the boyfriend lawyers up and leaves town quickly. I don't know how anybody does not draw some suspicion from this. Were they in fact fighting? Did she break it off with him? Was he jealous or angry after receiving reports of Lauren being with other guys that night? The relationship is in question. Motive can be brought up. Jealousy is a powerful emotion.

It's been a few years, but if I recall, after Lauren and the guy she was with (can't recall his name) left Kilroys, they went to her apartment building where they were confronted by a few of her boyfriend's friends - I believe the guy with Lauren got into a fight with them. They then left her building and walked down to a party at the apartment where she was last seen. I always felt she died in that apartment and they got rid of her body.

It's been a few years, but if I recall, after Lauren and the guy she was with (can't recall his name) left Kilroys, they went to her apartment building where they were confronted by a few of her boyfriend's friends - I believe the guy with Lauren got into a fight with them. They then left her building and walked down to a party at the apartment where she was last seen. I always felt she died in that apartment and they got rid of her body.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/lauren-spierer-case-years-vanished-hope/story?id=40084230

The men who got in a fight with Rossman were not friends with her boyfriend, Wolff, but actually just passers by who didn’t like the way that Rossman was interacting with Lauren, as she was visibly intoxicated, and stepped in.

As for her boyfriend, there was no noted fight or argument between them discussed by LE. According to this article below and many others I’ve read, Lauren’s boyfriend, Wolff, was at home all night watching a basketball game and was confirmed to be asleep by his roommate at the time of her disappearance. He had no clue she was going out that night, as she told her she was staying home. He would’ve had no idea where she was at the time of her disappearance. This brings your theory that he was jealous and did something to her into question. Missing student's beau's parents fume at cops, media

5 Years After She Vanished, New Hope in Lauren Spierer Case

The men who got in a fight with Rossman were not friends with her boyfriend, Wolff, but actually just passers by who didn’t like the way that Rossman was interacting with Lauren, as she was visibly intoxicated, and stepped in.

As for her boyfriend, there was no noted fight or argument between them discussed by LE. According to this article below and many others I’ve read, Lauren’s boyfriend, Wolff, was at home all night watching a basketball game and was confirmed to be asleep by his roommate at the time of her disappearance. He had no clue she was going out that night, as she told her she was staying home. He would’ve had no idea where she was at the time of her disappearance. This brings your theory that he was jealous and did something to her into question. Missing student's beau's parents fume at cops, media

Lauren's boyfriend had to know she used drugs. But I wonder if she was starting to spiral into addiction, and she was using more often than he knew? Hiding her activities from her boyfriend is a clue about something....but there's more than one possibility. It could be that maybe they were still together out of habit, and were possibly drifting away from each other. Maybe Lauren's drug use was the culprit, or maybe their romance was cooling off and she was looking elsewhere. There is the possibility that Lauren was with CR not because she was really interested, but because she was so intoxicated that she wasn't thinking clearly. I can't see JW leaving his place by climbing out a window.....why would he? Unless he decided ahead of time to find Lauren and kill her he would have no reason to cover his tracks by sneaking out. I think he was at home and unaware of what was happening with Lauren.

Last edited:
serial killer and unfortunately it means a stranger did it so we wont be seeing this solved.women need to be careful its very sad but it happens.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back