Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet, she's only been in jail since January - how about between end of Nov and the arrest in Hawaii - whats the excuse for that time period?
Exactly they are full of you know what. How about the whole of Oct Nov and Dec covering Thanksgiving and Christmas. Any phone calls then when you asked about or even spoke to the kids ?

Just in:
This is a CBS This Morning clip.

These women like the attention, just like Lori. So does Melani. They have very little concern about the children, they do however want you to know that the kids like them and that Lori is a good girl because she reflects on them. There is no real concern for those children here.

Colby seems to have turned out with some astonishingly normal empathy considering how little he had modeled.

From @Gardener1850 timeline:

1 Oct 2019
– Lori’s brother Alex is served with an eviction notice for his San Tan Valley rental house (Court docs).

1 Oct 2019, 2:08 - 2:32 pm - Lori signs a $53-per-month rental agreement for a 10×10 unit at Self Storage Plus in Rexburg. Oct 1 is the only time Lori visits the unit alone; She is driving a blue Nissan Rogue. She is seen removing a heavy tote from her car and placing it into the unit after she signs the contract. Later CCTV shows Lori and/or a man associated with her visiting the unit nine times in October and once in November (East Idaho News, Dateline).

Bumping due to the new interview. I'm personally trying to get this all straight in my head. I posted above that LV and CD were together on 10/1, but looking again, it says LV alone on that 10/1 visit.
I am very curious why she needed to rent the storage unit. At that time, there were 3 apartments, with 2 and 3 bedrooms, and very little furniture. What is the real purpose of the storage unit? Just curious. Thank you.

Excellent recap @Tortoise The noose is tightening. I think Rexburg and AZ are on Mountain time?
But, AZ doesn't "fall back" so was it 3:00 same time, both places?

How convenient for LV to be "on the phone" with JC while also "running errands" with CD at the same time.

I don't suppose the number that received the call is showing up by miracle? Jmo

Another subpoena duces tecum from Mark.

To Telmate.

For jail recorded phone calls. March 1st to present. To be produced by May 12th 1pm.

https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR33-20-0302/Subpoena Duces Tecum-050520.pdf

I had to go back and suffer through several minutes of that gong show of a bond hearing because I thought I heard this before. Well, I did and at approx 1:09:15 Means specifically says he has an outstanding subpoena for “all those recordings”. Why is he just filing when he claimed it was already filed and outstanding? Sheesh, what a guy!

These women like the attention, just like Lori. So does Melani. They have very little concern about the children, they do however want you to know that the kids like them and that Lori is a good girl because she reflects on them. There is no real concern for those children here.

Colby seems to have turned out with some astonishingly normal empathy considering how little he had modeled.
Exactly! When interviewer asks about kids they laugh like it's such a joke, just like Lori and Melani. Like "such a silly question!"

Ok just in that clip, JC said she spoke to Jj by phone on 1 Oct. They were asked if they have asked her where the kids are and she said that Lori is in jail and all calls are recorded so they cannot talk about it. They say she would not harm the kids. Something is weird here because I don't believe them. I bet the Hawaii calls are JC and the AZ calls are SS IMO. If JC spoke to JJ by phone on 1 Oct then where were they then because he was pulled out of school 23 Sept to go to Grandma's? That was also the day before the storage butt slap and spare tyre and seat removal.

That was the most ridiculous interview clip I have ever seen! The sister talks about LV being vilified in the press. Technically not true, I've only seen reporters provide the facts of the case, all of which shine an unflattering light on LV. But in any case, what's the sister expecting, a love fest for LV??

The sister says LV can't disclose where her children are because she's in jail. Everything is recorded. Ummm..... and??? And there was plenty of time before she was arrested when she could have disclosed their location. TOTAL JOKE, and two innocent children are GONE.

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

@jlumfox10

LORI’S CALLS: Lori Vallow’s attorney Mark Means filed a subpoena involving Telmate owned by GTL. He wants all recorded phone calls of LV from 3/1 to present as well as report of her call logs & the accounts of anyone who accessed, viewed or listened to call files. #fox10phoenix

9:21 AM · May 6, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

It would have been an hour ahead in Rexburg because the switch from MDT to MST hadn't happened yet.

eta: And on 10/1 in Queen Creek, AZ it would be MST because of no observation of DST.

That phone number is the SAME phone number Lori used as contact number for the ad listing Bailey, the rescue dog, for sale.

Attachments

• Ad Listing Bailey for sale.pdf
    85.9 KB · Views: 26
This is my reconstruction of the Brandon Boudreaux shooting. I have omitted details to maintain TOS compliance.

I believe the shooting took place on an East-West street in Gilbert, as Brandon was driving East and beginning to turn South (right) into a driveway at his house. The bullet trajectory was from front to back of his car, grazing the top of the driver side door. The impact of the bullet sent a shock wave through the driver side window, causing it to shatter. The size of the dent left by the impact is consistent with a .45 caliber round.

The narrow angle of the shot is consistent with the shooter being in the back of a vehicle parked facing East on the North or South side of the street, and some distance to the East of Brandon's house. The shooter escaped by driving a short distance East to a North-South side street and turning South and out of the vision of a severely shaken Brandon.

The source of the shot was later identified as Tylee's Jeep from security camera footage. I believe this footage was from a doorbell camera in a neighboring house. I believe the Jeep was driven from Rexburg earlier, after the spare tire and back seat were removed and stored by Lori and Chad to facilitate the shooting, and the shooter drove straight back to Rexburg after the shooting attempt. This would frustrate any police search for the Jeep in Gilbert based on witness accounts that did not include the license number.

I believe the shooter's intent was to fire through the front windshield of the Brandon's Tesla as he approached from the West. This would be a "zero deflection" shot (target not moving sideways) and allow positive identification of the target. The shooter missed high and to the right. This is a common error, as described by an expert in a firearms forum:

For a right handed shooter, typically high/right shots are caused by what we call "heeling the gun" which means that when you pull the trigger, instead of only your trigger finger moving, the entire hand moves, the right wrist bends backward, and the heel of the hand is driven into the bottom of the backstrap. Basically you're pulling the trigger with your entire hand instead of just the trigger finger.

Usually we see this with a person who is trying to pull a trigger that's really too heavy for them, or is trying to pull the trigger on a gun where the trigger reach is too long for them to get enough of their finger on the trigger - for whatever reason the person doesn't think they can pull the trigger using only their index finger, they have to pull with their entire hand. Of course this can happen even when those conditions aren't present, and one of the places it typically shows up is when shooters who aren't used to shooting fast start pushing the speed. They don't understand that "shoot fast" and 'pull the trigger really hard' aren't synonyms.

I believe this was a carefully planned op that shows signs of tactical experience and/or knowledge, was not improvised or spur-of-the-moment, and failed because the shooter (thankfully) wasn't up to the task.

Here you go!

Your screen shot of the call records is missing a call dated Oct 3 that was shown onscreen. Note that 2 or 3 calls BEFORE the Oct 3 one were obscured by text CBS had onscreen, so I could not capture those.

I've summarized all the info in the attached table, incl. that Oct 3 call that was excluded from your screen shot.

Attachments

• Table Summarizing Call Records JC Provided to CBS (taken from screenshot).pdf
    36.7 KB · Views: 44
Your screen shot of the call records is missing a call dated Oct 3 that was shown onscreen. Note that 2 or 3 calls BEFORE the Oct 3 one were obscured by text CBS had onscreen, so I could not capture those.

I've summarized all the info in the attached table, incl. that Oct 3 call that was excluded from your screen shot.

Who would she have been speaking to in Gilbert the day before the shooting if not Alex? I wonder if she realizes she is corroborating evidence against her kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member